Is it simply irony, or clever strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGZv3VDOnDA
youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo
archive.is/f9FGM
youtube.com/watch?v=BgTvENNproM
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

already another thread. he was drunk and posted proof on his account that he was here reading some posts.

link?

Due to the video being posted on the 7th, he probably meant there was a thread at the time that's been long dead

ahh…
screen caps?

No, he's parodying another youtuber called Keemstar, who is a a supposed 'ebil racist bigot'

But he is my favourite gnome. :^)

Probably its impossible to not at least know about the immigration problem as a Scandinavian. We have been shitposting with him all along probably called him a nigger faggot. He might have made this thread, pewdiepie pls go

you have to go back

To some extent. He was secretly pro-gamergate, apparently. He retweeted a lot of the stuff christina hoff sommers posted.

Don't forget that goons made an enemy of him early on with that "adults react to pewdiepie" video. Bet they regret making that in retrospect.

I never liked his content, but on a personal level he seemed like a really good guy.

Please explain why this would be the case. And what this video is about. I don't get it … besides the NGE references.

Answer or fuck off.

I haven't checked out his channel for a few years but it seems the guy has a fasc-ination with puting hitler in his vids. So, maybe he's low key red-pilling? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he's still obviously a fag, but this is the much more political based vid that i've found:
youtube.com/watch?v=FGZv3VDOnDA

yeah. sure thing.

We've already had stories about migrant centers being burned down, have we not?

(self checked)
Holy fuck at the end of said vid he says he fled to Argentina with His son, infused with his own dna….

Says hillary will win election.

Some of his comments say they want to move to america if trump gets elected.
But move to Sweden if hillary gets elected?

I think this guy's fan base is purple pill at this point. But i think pewds has been surfing the chans a bit more than usual lately. to bad he's got a faggot fanbase

Can Holla Forums name that one other guy who the Jews got killed and then persecuted his few remaining followers for decades? His actions recorded many decades afterward and then were continually persecuted and killed the world over for another 2-3 centuries before taking over the reigns of the then most powerful Empire of the world and from its dying corpse emerged the larva of the world's most powerful and monolithic civilization that seized the whole of the world in its grasp?

now you know why the Jews are scared and shit their pants at even fun and games that Pewdiepie is doing here

He knows that lewd and vulgar video games are good for his business. Whenever he plays something like Bayonetta or Akiba's Trip his typical reaction is THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER THANK YOU JAPAN!

I just wish he would be more vocally anti-censorship.

He seems faintly anti-SJW, at least. Then again, that fucking SJW hair. Would be cool if he were redpilled, though, seeing as he's got a lot of reach.

So squirtle is Jeb?

I must say this is a mildly interesting turn of events.

I still hate all e-celebs for catering to idiots, but I hope he keeps this up.

(((They))) can't even stand when others joke about Hitler being a good guy, his video is obviously satire, but comedy is the perfect way to redpill, see memes. Even more so since this guy has a very unintelligent idiot child fan-base, and a VERY impressionable one at that.

I hope Kek shows him the way.

Maybe?

is it true?

he's significantly less annoying now.

The cuck has become the Jew

no not true
though he is getting less annoying.

Back to tumblr, plebbit, and/or funnyjunk with you.

No real gamer follows this faggot or pays any attention to him. Just trying to watch him for five minutes makes me want to punch my screen.

he IS wearing a MAGA hat, so this has confused me now…

I used to watch Pewdiepie way back when he was playing Pnumbra. He's never been political in the slightest, and in the back of my mind I assume that's because he'd be more right-wing thus more afraid of alienating potential sheckles from left-wing sensitive snowflakes. He's never had a very PC sense of humor either.

I really doubt he browses Holla Forums or cares at all what's happening with the migrant crisis though.

So anyone who doesn't shave his head like a retarded neo nazi has SJW hair?

Through looking at it more it looks like he was just parodying some other youtube faggot.

You should kill yourself just for writing shit like that.
Anyway that faggot has 4-7 MILLION views per video. These teenagers take this guys word as gospel.

Anyone who dyes their hair an unnatural color should be avoided, generally speaking.

Ah ok, so he's more making fun of people that wear MAGA hats. Whelp, that's more political than I've ever seen him get.

Because he is parodying Keemstar, an 'ebil racist nazi white supremacist'

I could literally dox PewDiePie

But I don't want to lose my job. If he does something to deserve it baby

I know he is anti-Trump, he even had text in one of his videos were he typed "seriously don't vote of Trump."

you are a fucking moron if you honestly think that the "ebil racist" is the reason people despise this piece of garbage.

is Holla Forums this fucking autistic? Thinking this cringe video he posted has anything to do with anything that Holla Forums stands for? Talking about E-celebs that actively shit out cancer content that is literally made for dumbing down millions of children on jewtube? And despite all of this, nobody is sageing this fucking shit?

Are you for fucking real?

Filthy casuals

Speaking of celebrities being red pilled. I've seen and heard more then a few times that Drake Bell is supposedly red pilled(or atleast slightly). But never actually seen any proof of it. I've seen more then a few things were he obviously doesn't like Justine Bieber. But that doesn't exactly count as being red pilled now dose it.

2:34
what did he mean by this?

lesie jones is an ape duh.

archive.is/f9FGM
k

">>87136849 (OP)
I've never seen Holla Forums at close to 6am but it's like Holla Forums 2.0.. No wonder the entirety of 4chan hates this board. You are a bunch of underaged pieces of shit. Kill yourselves."

This. Don't let fullchan become like cuckchan.
Sage the SHIT out of this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgTvENNproM

Another one here.

this dude took the red pill and the iron pill and he calls it tbe glorious pill. he also names the jew. pretty red-pilled.

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah