Why does Holla Forums love to taint everything with their garbage?

Why does Holla Forums love to taint everything with their garbage?

Because that is what propaganda does.
What I don't understand is why it is allowed to slop over onto other boards. Freedom of speech is great, and I am very glad that 8ch provides a place for them to exercise that right, but it should be kept there. If it isn't, then it is interfering with the people on other boards attempting to exercise their right to free speech on other topics. This board is called "random", but should actually be called "uncategorized", and only threads abotu things that don't already have boards should be allowed so that people posting here can enjoy the same freedom without having to deal with trying to be heard over threads that have their own boards.

best broker in dubai, kyrgyzstan and jordan

desperation

I think Holla Forums is a significant section of the userbase so Jim & mods just lets them do what they want. It'll just end with the death of the site tbh.

Holla Forums was honestly way better when it was smaller and more obscure from the outsiders (pre-2016)

It definitely became more shit during the rise of Trump but that's also exactly what most of the userbase wanted.

4/pol/ fled to 8/pol/ when redditors started taking over 4/pol/. So they got bigger and started overflowing. Since I think Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only other big boards last I checked (I could be completely wrong though)

You forgot Holla Forums

My bad, I must have been online when Holla Forums had low user that day.
Also forgot to mention last time I checked Holla Forums kept to themselves with the occasional shitpost on Holla Forums

Why are Holla Forums propaganda threads so blatant and ham-fisted?

Really? You don't remember all those propaganda threads you started on Holla Forums a few weeks ago, Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is Holla Forums : the website.

D-don't remind m-me.

The site was dead before Holla Forums came here you dumb redditor.

Really? You forgot Holla Forums and GamerGate etc.?

Was offline. I try to space out of Holla Forums posting. Mainly for when the wife is at work and the kids are asleep. So I must have missed that

I try to block out Gamergate tbh. It doesn't affect me and I only play classic video games (and some modern Nintendo I guess)

Holla Forums has very few users, most of their traffic is bots. That's why it was one of the last boards brought back up after April 1st, they looked at site statistics and realized it was one of the lowest priority and least used boards.

>>>Holla Forums

It is something to do with trump stuff.

Let it go Holla Forums, just accept that you can't meme for shit.

seems like an improvement unlike the impotent msm

Because they lack any sense of self awareness.

Case in point.

Cry about it.

Probably because the world is shit and they realize "fuck your shit" is of the most hilarious shit to do. I mean lol damn nigger you butthurt about kirby

Go back to cuckchan

No, it is your association of every opinion that you disagree with with an evil boogeyman that kills thoughtful discussion and with it society. Don't worry though: you're not alone.