Come Home White Man?

>be Somalian

You don't have to worry about us non-whites 'taking your women', they're quite shit anyways.

Enough. I say, enough! No more should Man be divided by race when the women of every color is promiscuous by their very nature! Maybe the Eternal Jew will have to be purged, but beyond that there is no productivity - no benefit for the creators of Civilization, for the Men of the world to be divided and at each other's throats like animals. Maybe not all Men are worthy of being in this unity I call for. Promiscuous hedonists certainly don't. But so long as you can call yourself a virgin man, I can call you my Robot brother. Beta uprising NOW!

NOW

Hahaha, that's pretty funny because I had the exact opposite experience.

But yeah when I met him he liked me.

you have to go back

Well I guess I'm glad your gf's dad is a beta then user.

I'll go back home after work tomorrow don't worry. Work is only 7 minutes away

I don't see how that makes him a beta. I thought he was an asshole for yelling at her, but he did instill in her that niggers were gross, and she said she'd never fuck a black guy and she hated Jews.

checked.
fuck, i always thought i should avoid chinks because of different race, but after reading this, i'm starting to reconsider

What's wrong with a Somalian woman? Do you want to have mixed race children? Have you considered what this entails?

Pathetic.

You can hate me if you want, it's not hurting me.

Mixed race children have stronger genes and generally being inbred weakens people. Plus I don't care about what race someone is, as long as we're compatible and she's hot.

You also disregard that people follow their own self-interest and generally shy away from blind collectivism. What if I'm not attracted to Somalian women?

FIXED

Dude, I don't hate black people (in general) though I do find raxemixing distasteful to an extent, if you're a solid, good guy I don't care who you're with.

I wasn't exaggerating my story or making it up to insult you, I just replied because I had word for word the exact opposite experience.

My point was more that people are more varied than that.

come home watching a nigga giving her an orgasm for a first time you small dick fag

[email protected]/* */

of course you don't, you're a nigger. you can only go up. if you're white, every non-white is a step down

East aryans (japanese) are a step up.

checked, but no

That's just like, your opinion man.

What kind of fucking baby shit is this?
Are you sure you didn't graduate with retards?

good nigger, if you're really obedient your blindline may be worthy of being slave stock for your white masters.

Blood line*

How does being mixed race give you stronger genes?
I said why not have a somalian woman, not your sister.
Sure about that? And why is it against your interests to be with a somali woman? There isn't something wrong with them, is there?

fixed

What have you to back that up besides a handful of predictions and not yet tested theory? Even then, the hybrid vigour shit doesn't present an argument for africans breeding with europeans, asians with mexicans, or any of the defined races? It presents an argument about breeding with someone you are closely related with, like a sister, cousin, or even second cousin. Once you get to third, fourth, fifth, and so on you are fine. This shit you spout is only to justify your shameful embarrassment for your shitty country and a fetishism for light skinned people that is way too common amongst africans and african americans.

Why would you even want to destroy your heritage, anyway? Creating some halfbreed cunt with a conflicting lifestyle of Somalian east african islamic culture with western judeo-christian culture. You are just an ape that likes to fuck, a stupid piece of shit that can't grasp the concept of cultural security and the beauty of keeping it preserved. Honestly, I could give a fuck what percentage you graduated in, no degree tells me that you suddenly have mental capacity. My Chaldean buddy became a pharmacist without knowing how to write a grammatically correct english paper, what makes you think you suddenly have any validity waving around a paper in mathematics? Shame on your slut's Asian fucktard parents too for believing that just because you have a degree= Smart nigga worthy of giving my children kids.

Race mixing wipes out defining features of a race and blends them all to an average. It's why the Jews are pushing you to race mix while not race mixing themselves.

Why won't you just go extinct goyim? Just give your daughters away to niggers and spics, who cares if your grandchildren are mongoloid mulattos? What are you racist!?

BURY YOUR DEAD GOYIM

Well, good then.

Lol shitty bait thread. Chinese are more racist than Whites. On top of that Somalians can't achieve anything besides short stints as clerks in gas stations.

I believe that she may be using you for the business purposes. Look up the chink colonisation in Africa. That may be the reason.

Mixed race children tends to have health issues. I think the race mixed Holla Forums folks can debate with you better than I do.

oh look another thread "smart" entitled nigger saying oh saying how all white give a shit that he found a white 3DPD to fucking
they are all shit, you fucking stupid nigger

I don't believe it

Cool pasta brah.

NEIN NEIN NEIN

"top 2% of my class in mathematics"
LOLOL!!!
Niggers are such liars!

You may be more successful than me in every way but you will always be a nigger.

I'll just leave this here.

Fuck off shill

White and Black are merely COLORS

Either youre dark skinned or youre light skinned and quite frankly them chinese folks aint no shit skin color big homie so you best watch yo mouth with all dat hate

Everyones face when op is a boring shill preaching to the choir fucking lel

So let me see if I'm understanding this right, you're judging two girls based mostly on the opinions of their fathers? Typical wog mentality. It's all about the tribe. Maybe you can give him a goat and he'll give you the tribal beads of matrimony so you can make his daughter your 11th wife.

Hey dude, I'm Canadian and I argue this all the time. North American women are so full of shit it's all that's in them.

Asian women are awesome.

Right on brother.

Bullshit. Not even cucknada women date lightbulb skulled shitskins.

based dad tbh

Keep pushing that white genocide jew fag.

Somalians usually have 'white features'.

Yeah he's pretty cool. A bit eccentric though, but I am also an autist so it evens out.

This is actually what leftypol believes

elliott rodgerr is a niggerr

that first father seemed pretty unfair towards you. honestly

The race mixing is strictly forbidden.

hi demon man