Conspiracy Theory

I'm planning on making a website that talks about Earth being a fidget spinner. What "evidence" should I include for Earth being a fidget spinner? Also, what's the best domain for my troll site?

Other urls found in this thread:

logs.omegle.com/f65d6f2f0ba1264a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You might be onto something OP.

timefidget.com

play off of the famous timecube web page

Earth also spins around the sun. The crescent moon really is God's fucking fingernail…

holy shit

We really don't need to spread any more retarded conspiracy theories, user. And I'm pretty sure this shit won't catch on like Flat Earth, sorry.

*faggot spinner

I bet you listen to CNN.

Huhuhu yeah, totally huhuhu

samefag

The spinning causes gravity. The reason some people claim to see the curvature of the earth through planes and others dont is it depends on your location on the spinner. Wind comes from the spinning. The heat at the core of the planet is from the monumental amount of friction generated as the spinner goes around it's center.

Did the ID give it away?

Here, lemme try…

Samefag

Electrons orbit around atoms like a fidget spinner…
Planets orbit around like a fidget spinner…
The moon orbits like a fidget spinner
???
HOLY SHIT!

I'm about to register a website. I'll be busy making some infographics for it too.+

Holy shit you actually got me, those were all my posts

Really? Can planets jump around instantaneously from orbit to orbit?

It's called a conspiracy theory for a reason, you retard. lrn2bantz

Holy shit, you're actually retarded

Yeah, but the arguments need to actually be SLIGHTLY difficult to debunk to have any chance at attracting even morons.

I'm in this for the lulz though. But if it is convincing, then that's a real plus.

It won't be convincing to even the dumbest bitch you find on the street

Holy shit, I was just trolling you and you fell for it

It was merely an act?

Naught but a jest

Holy shit, you're actually trying the ol' "I was pretending" rebuttal

Don't even start you fucking faggots

I might be retarded but at least I'm not a faggot like you

MMMMM

check these out, guise

It has begun. It's all just a matter of who has more time on there hands now

You got blown the fuck out by quads. Just stop trying while you're behind.

smug quads of truth is a fag

I'll post in this goddamn thread till I get trip 9's. We'll see who's laughin then

You're currently experiencing the stages of grief.

I'll make sure to dedicate the next set of quads to "the potato in the dumb Fidget Earth thread"

Do you ever think about what your childhood self would think about how you spend your time now? Fuck, now I'm depressed.

I'm a fat and bald 40 year old virgin. Am I doing this right? logs.omegle.com/f65d6f2f0ba1264a
I'm fucking tired of it.

being so upset that you're betting on quads you don't even have

It spins

How is this?

Yep, that's about right. I'd have killed myself by now if I didn't enjoy drinking so much.

Just you wait, motherfucker. Enjoy a sample in the form of dubs

That's actually pretty funny. *saved* for the next flat earth thread

dubs are overrated.

You can't get anything.

This guy is right. I don't even want dubs anymore.

haha I destroyed your little bum, nerd. You're barely able to hold yourself together now.

Damn you guys suck

What the hell am I looking at, you goddamn weeaboo?

I agree

Here's trips to btfo the faggot again

Wait for this. I made an infographic about its layers too.

Good. But what goes in the tgree holes on the spinner? Is that where the oceans are?

Here's a better version.

I'm going to sleep for now guys because summerfag. I'll be back with more material tomorrow.

Will your claim be that the earth is shaped like a spinner or that the earth is the center and the sun moon are the arms of the spinner or maybe the sun is center and planets around the sun are spinners arms?

Bump.

that it spins

Why don't you make something useful? The world needs a social media website that isn't Democratic and cucked.

Thanks for keeping this thread bumped for me you guys. I'm going to delivar to you guys, but I'm still hunting down a free domain registry website. When I do, I'll get to work.

I'm just a kid who's living in a trashy trailer, how the hell would I have the money to run a website capable of holding such massive amounts of data while simultaneously handling millions upon millions of clients connecting at once? I'd certainly love to put the bastards working for fuckbook and jewgle out of a job by making a superior media/social platform, but how would I do that with the little money I have?

Will you do a Deep Web version too?
If you do it will look like the theory is serious businness. Besides being free.

Leave