Let's see if we can get these two to fight because they're like the same but opposites

Let's see if we can get these two to fight because they're like the same but opposites.

i thought we already went over this

Nice. I'm getting popular.

Good job of lurking and determining which religion I'm a part of. I left plenty of hints, but I didn't think many people picked it up. Correction on the boards though: Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /srz/. I don't use /christian/ at all. I don't have a waifu. christ-chan is alright, but Mormons don't wear crosses and shit.

You gotta fail sometimes before you can succeed. I got a date tomorrow night.

Overall I r8 your meme 8/10.

Ok but you have to fight with madexx or else the thread won't work like it's supposed to. Tell him what you think of his lifestyle.

Ok but you have to fight with madexx or else the thread won't work like it's supposed to. Tell him what you think of his lifestyle.

fugggg

he is obviously a degenerate

codemonkey fix your shit

im bored and the site is shitting itself, have a sticky OP

Put me down for $50 on Madexx

Think someone will give you 1:1 odds?

What does thirsty mean?

user I…

So kawaii.

EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HANGING YOURSELF?

How fucking new are you? Go back to cuckchan

actually. ill go back to bed with my gf. little cuck faggot.
Pics related, this will never be you.

Why would I want it to be me? Your girlfriend is obviously a filthy degenerate who will leave you for Jamal when you turn your back.

She's got a cute butt tho.

Sexual sins are second only to murder, user. It's better to find a good woman to make your wife than it is to fall to temptations.

hex. no matter how much you vex, you will always be a little Holla Forumsetafag.
i suggest heading over to /v9k/. the seem like your type, cuck.

*niggers

too bad im not a gay little vol who can reddit edit his post.

wew

This isn't the fight I was promised but it's still pretty good.

id fuck hex but i wouldn't fuck u tbh

holy shit. you are that one autist i had an internet argument with that went on to other threads.

you'd think that someone who focuses on the importance of sexual purity, would, you know, have sexual experience?

go deepthroat an 8 inch lug, crossdressing gayboy.

ur first mistake was taking something i posted seriously

How much more delusional can you get?
There are more important things in the world than lust, but lust seems to be all you care about since it's the only thing you have in your playbook for attacking me. It must be why you are so bitter, because if you really thought you had so much more than me you would not be so angry at me. I will pray for you, user.

wew

and why is that? please tell us. why?

yep. it is you. if you weren't such a retarded fucking cuck you'd realize something about recognizing one's posting style. but you wouldn't know anything about that. you circlejerk, chat in your gay discord, and spend time on reddit being the little bitch boy you are.
you are at such a low level of understanding that you're stuck still on female sexuality. you aren't enlightened, you're pretending to be.

have some more of her.

post feminine bepis

Not sure where you get that idea.
Never used discord
Wrong again.
I'm stuck on female sexuality? You are the only one that brought it up, and keeps bringing it up even after I tell you I don't care about it. I've never seen such delusion from a single poster.

Can I see her butthole?

hard to believe
that was a straight lie.

you sperged out when i posted my gf about some cuck shit. you keep harping on like a faggot getting buttfucked why sexual lust must be repressed. it's not my fault that you will never fulfill your own biological need, but you sure got that body pillow of Christ-chan to fill in the roll.
so before you go on vexing me hex, take a good long look at why you vex, perhaps it's something you should talk about next?

Make one for me.

arent you the cuck for posting your girlfriends nude butt without anyone asking for it?

You came into this thread sperging out, and you claim I'm the one that sperged out? D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l. You have been sitting here ranting incoherently in butthurt fury this entire thread. I feel sorry for OP, you completely ruined his thread

WEW
E
W

this

OP you still around?

Who do you want to fight? Fug?

because i have something to show. to show that little faggot hex that all his bitching about >muh purity is a bunch of bullshit. stay cucked, fug nut.

pic related

hey dysocuck. how was school?

you're still getting off on showing your girlfriends butt to hex though so that makes you a cuck

also
no.
let me recap for you.

You sure do say cuck a lot for being an actual cuck.

hardly a fight at all in this thread.
tell me your favorite bible verse and i will tell you mine, gayboy.

It isn't a fight at all when all you can do is throw out names. You are the only one in this thread that came off badly, and you can ask just about anyone lurking. I feel sorry for you more than anything else. You are obviously a sad, bitter little man. You think that your degenerate whore of a girlfriend is an accomplishment, when there are millions of those types on every dating site just waiting to send naked pics to almost any guy. Would you marry her? If so you prove even further how much you project the word cuck onto others if you would marry a girl that has naked pics posted online. Get it together, man

someone who feels sorry does insult who they feel sorry for. that's called being a slimy dipshit.
wow cuck. how glad i am that you're offended on her behalf.
fucking whiteknight cuck.

We did, but this is Holla Forums and there is nothing original on this board anymore, so we are doing it again. Kind of like IDs and flags.

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Nowhere did I say I'm offended for her, I only pointed out she is a useless whore, and you are even more pathetic for thinking useless whores have value.

The only fun thing to do anymore is fight over who is and who isnt a cuck tbh

That's now how shit-flinging fights work.

It is if you are paying attention. One guy is ranting in a butthurt sperg rage, and throwing out the word cuck in nearly every sentence.

except you are. insinuating it in fact. perhaps you should read what you type rather than furiously smashing on your keyboard repeating the same shit over and over again.

it matches you perfectly. you got cucked irl, you post christcuck shit, and you get triggered over shit that makes you a cuck.

tell me your favorite biblical verse you fucking dunce. im waiting.

I said almost anyone lurking actually. There's no excuse for having nigger-tier reading ability, user

wow what a dumb fucking slimy faggot.

your attempts at a retort is laughable shit. everyone can see it.
i bet that tranny loving fuck would have delivered you a verbal fatality. cuckboy.

You'd probably fuck anyone who paid you the attention you so desperately crave.

Damn, I go watch a movie and something interesting happens. Happened I should say. I don't know why I even bother anymore.

you mean where hexfag stickies a thread, spergs out, gets BTFO, then posthumously removing the sticky. he didn't expect me.

(Checked)
You did good, user. You did good.

I removed the sticky because the 2nd thread was made, and you are boring as fuck

not even dysnomia was this bad. kill yourself.

Anchored because this thread has run its course, and is complete shit now.

wouldn't have happened if you simply weren't such an easy target to bully.