Fucked up faces

Is your face even? Does it matter?
It's more common than you think. Take this image an example. Would you have noticed her uneven eyes without the red lines?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/theres-more-to-life-than-facial-symmetry/378807/
archive.is/L4XQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i didn't even notice her uneven eyes WITH the red lines, fam

my bottom row of teeth and top row of teeth don't touch each other perfectly when I bite down. was pretty obvious to me 2bh
i've gotten over it

Nigger. Her face is looking straight into the camera. The red lines are absolutely straight as well.

did you also check to make sure her head was completely straight up & down? if her head is tilted in the slightest, it would give the illusion of asymmetrical, even if they were symmetrical. need more lines of reference. need to see another line drawn down the center of the face, from chin to 5head as a reference. lines at a perfect 90 degree perpendicular need to be drawn off of that. then the new perpendicular lines need to be compared for parallel to the original eye lines.

tbh, fam

inb4 Holla Forums becomes buzzfeed

i got the final solution, niggerboy.

not sure why you insist on calling me a nigger. i'm white, fam

well mr satan. it's because you used the word "fam". it's fucking nigger garbage. i know you're using it to annoy me, but it still doesn't change how much of a nigger you are for adopting the nigspeak.

still, the unevenness of her eyes is too slight for me to notice

her left eye is slightly raised, thus making her eyes uneven. you can see at the Caruncle is at a different angle and height. this alludes to the fact, she has an uneven face.

smh tbh famalama ding dong

My left eye is next to my right mouth

Ok

now, which one is more QT?

Reviewbrah's facial asymmetry has been bothering me for quite some time. I myself have a rather asymmetrical face, so I immediately notice the asymmetry in other people's faces.

If you're a young user in their developmental years so long as you keep your teeth together, your lips sealed and your tongue on the roof of your mouth, you will be beautiful

I would say that's quite an overstatement. Some people just have really ugly faces, no matter what they do.

ouch

So this actually cuts to the heart of the matter. Symmetry isn't actually what we're looking for, but less asymmetry. Not even shitting you.

huh.

We seek things that are less problematic, but not things that are perfect.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/theres-more-to-life-than-facial-symmetry/378807/
archive.is/L4XQY

That's all I can muster folks.

I think my lower eyelids are marginally uneven

That isn't your only problem monobrow.

Northern?

You look gay.

Are you gay?

Well, her ears are far more off-kilter than her eyes. You know virtually zero humans have symmetrical features, right?

we know you are

makes sense

this

nope, my right eye, ear, and brow ridge is lower than my left. Its easy to see when I point it out but most people never notice.

When I was a kid (6 year old) I had a touch of Bell's palsy on the right side because of an infection and I think its what caused this.

rate me Holla Forums .
I know that ths is a thread about uneven faces and my face is very even and handsome but it's a chance to get rates and appreciation.

Fai powers, a wench from facebook

Yes, because I have 20/20 vision because I don't sit 20mm away from a screen when I see something good on the internet user, I perfectly realize that her eyes are uneven, and its not as common as you think user.

RATE ME Holla Forums!

Am I sexy enough to be your waifu?

Aye

I guess I'll be the weeb and make the kid death reference.

I have eyes like guy in this pic.

It's completely fucked up. Can't make normal eye contact and I look literally retarded. You can see it creeps people out.

I'm 24 and kissless virgin.

it matters. Symmetry is a sign of health and good genes and therefore attractiveness

what do you see?

My sight is normal. Brain focuses on the eye that looks straight.

Pic related.

yeah a desperate faggot, oh sorry "bisexual", that is cucked to hell and back.

is this the apex of human evolution?

no this is

holy shit really? so that's how it works? get that fixed man. no one wants someone with a retarded eye.

Some people can fix it but I can't. Doctor told me I'd get sight problems from surgery.

fix those sight problems from surgery with more surgery

can't be done

then ask god to do it

if that doesn't work, then ask your waifu

I don't have a waifu.

Mouthbreathers are all ugly

I look way better than both my parents because they're retard mouthbreathers tbh

what does breathing through your mouth have to do with anything?

Stupid dumb ugly mouthbreather scum

Yep definitely fucked up.