The early 1990s conspiracy scene

>yfw conspirtards in the 90s were on the intricacies of the "shadow government" and the Jewish problem way before your cucked ass ever became aware.

So where are you, goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if your immediate instinct is to blame the jews for the complex woes of the world, you are far more mislead and ignorant than the average 9 to 5 working sheep who lives a responsible life within the system.

that meme is the best meme

That being said Jews wouldn't be a problem if we had the courage to tell them know. Without our acquiescence they couldn't do anything to us.

tell them *no

That's why they use deception and the masses.

please think for a moment. do you have any actual evidence of a mass jewish conspiracy beyond youtube videos, sourceless info graphics, "your gut," and the opinions of random and not-so-well respected academics (cuz the jooz control academia right?)? i'm willing to bet you do not, and that due to your youthful gullibility and desire to find simple answers to complex problems (and probably more than a tad of pure hatred and racism) you have simply resorted to swallowing hook line and sinker what amounts to garbage information which is actually cringe-inducing to people much smarter and more experienced than yourselves. who is the CEO of lockheed martin? who is the CEO of wells fargo? who is the CEO of citigroup? who runs HBS? who runs jp morgan? who is the head of the bank of england? who is the head of the NSA, the NRO, the CIA, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? who controls the bank of international settlements? jews? no, you fucking idiots. no. white angle saxon protestants for the most part. get fucking real. join us here in reality. there is no judgement from us. most of us are stupid when we're young and believe stupid things. move beyond your junior high level of thinking and leave the baggage of hate and blame behind you. no, reality is not what the MSM tells you. yes, the official story of 9-11 is complete horseshit. yes, the elite are hiding things. and guess what, you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book by blaming jews and niggers for your problems.

conspiracies are good

Jews are actually pretty open about their plans and their intentions. They just are shocked when anyone quotes them. Jews are a problem and so are non-Whites, but both are only as big of problems as we let them be.

This is part of it. I think what's important to understand here is that most people are stupid and fall for this.

here, ladies and gents, we see the typical response of a young man who so keenly desires to feel special (yes, you are just as much of a snowflake as those SJWs you think you hate), not due to his personal accomplishments, merit, or character, but to the simple fact that he is "white." here we see a young man who is confused about his place in an unfair world, who desperately desires a strong male mentor, who plays too many videos games, is probably insecure about his penis and body in general, and fantasizes from time to time about wearing one of those bomb hugo boss SS uniforms.

congrats, you've found several articles in which (probably non-practicing) jews are involved in devising policies you disagree with. this, my dear fellows, is what's called SELECTION BIAS. need i link you to countless articles in which white male anglo saxon protestants have been implicated in financial fraud, manipulation of the masses, general psychopathy and conspiracy towards jew and gentile alike? this is an argument you would not win in public. hence you are relegated to pushing your nonsense on Holla Forums. it's not a good look, breh.

Religious Jews and ethnic Jews find this to be a key element of Jewish identity.

Kevin MacDonald figured out how to test for this. One if the members of an organization are predominatly Jewish, if those Jews demonstrate a strong Jewish identity, and if they justify their actions in said movement as good for Jews. If they meet all three criteria it is a Jewish movement.

this (highly debatable) point is not really at all germane to the point you think you are making. but thanks for the link to a youtube video.

have you considered how many non-jewish political figures, celebrities, and otherwise influential individuals have pushed for pro-refugee (hurr durr muh economic migrant) policies? just for a a brief moment, could you actually think? didn't think so.

I have considered those points. I didn't arrive at this conclusion without looking over the evidence. You don't care about what Jews do and you will make excuses for them. I think Jews are good at what they do, I don't like what they do, and I think we have enabled them through our apathy and cowardice. As for those gentiles who support the same shit, they suck too.

Part of the reason most people don't understand Jews is that in the West we are individualists and so we project individual intent onto others. Non-Westerners are collectivist and project collective intent onto others.

You don't have to take my word for it. Here are two great books on the subject. The Culture of Critique which lays out Jewish political activism in the 20th century. 200 Years Together about the history of the Jews in Russia from the 1790s to the 1990s. Consider reading these they aren't anti-Semitic, but they do honestly appraise the situation.

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt

next you'll be quoting me dugin's thoughts on the matter, right?

you have no actual understanding of russian history, and you only convince other fools like yourself.

jews were forcibly kept in ghettos in most governable regions of the czarist empire. they could not hold positions in government or expect to move into senior positions in business. they were spat on in public. they could not own land and were thus forced into the arts and sciences, being small-time merchants, academics, doctors and dentists, and yes, bankers. they were second class citizens. yes, you bet your ass when the time came around to topple the czar, they (and many other non-jews who were treated like non-humans) hopped on board the commie train. then guess what happened? stalin purged the jews and turned the USSR into the heaping genocidal shithole it eventually became.

and no, i'm not jewish. i'm an average schmuck with a master's degree and common sense so please shut the fuck up and know your place.

Try reading the NT, your hat will be amuzed.

A shekel for the good goy.

this is what happens when you confront basement dwelling, wannabe-nazi man children with logic and actual history. they resort to posting vapid memes and talking about shekels. make no mistake about it: not only are you daft, ineffectual human beings, you are cowards.

the fact it triggers you so much schlomo means we struck a nerve. you will be gassed.
you remember what happened to stalin? they murdered him you dipshit. the "anti antisemitism" in the USSR is very well documented. many fled to israel, but towards the tail end of the USSR did it become kosher. see : holohoax denial laws in Russia and Jewtin's speech in Israel about how Russian communism was "fundamentally jewish"
KEEP AVOIDING THE TOPIC JEWBOY. YOUR TIME IS UP

Are you talking about the pale of settlement that extended over the area of like 5 countries? What an extensive ghetto. Poor Jews must have shot the Czar in self defense to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars in today's money :(( good thing my master's in Gender Studies from whatever pozzed state university allows me to skip over the fact that meanwhile it was actually European Jews that had such an enormous and undeniable presence in finance, due to usury laws and other societal reasons, at the dawn of central fractional reserve banking and that one would have to anticipate they'd still be in control of it today. And in fact they are massively over represented, as expected. Today this leverage over currency and wealth allows them to enter and dominate markets for the purposes of ideological control as we've seen happen in almost everything coming out of CA, NY and DC- every french turn, every "cosmopolitan" cinematic experience, every news article, every war since the Civil War, everything compromised. ADL moderating wrongthink, paid protestors knocking down statues, AIPAC doing its part to break the shia crescent while the IMF is busy enslaving whole nations in SE Asia and you're going to sit there and try and tell us its selection bias? That this has nothing to do with finances, geopolitics, ideology and other age old pursuits centered on the primary group with its thumb on America's economy?

You blue-pilled, blue-balled, yellow-bellied "intellectual". I'll push for monetary reform while you continue to prep the bull

There is no Jewish problem you megafag

gtfo kike shill

You're wrong, but your rhetorical skills are top notch. I like you

already you fucked up. if you don't know why then you're as retarded than this tiki torch, fashy-sporting faggot:>>7310584
i don't even know what this is supposed to mean. "they" (presumably you mean the jews) didn't "shoot the czar." angry mobs of mostly purely slavic former serfs (who were still basically enslaved despite being officially emancipated in 1861), mixed with ethnically diverse radical anarchists who were supported and funded by the czar's rivals (no, not "the jews," you imbecile - more like those from what today we would call poland and germany) revolted and eventually toppled the czarist, and later menshevik forces.

my master's is in economics and consulting (must mean i'm a jew, right?).

many were bankers, but the term "banker" didn't mean that they were the type of banksters you see now operating in the city of london, bern, amsterdam, and wall st. (who, based on personal experience, are mostly psychopathic young white men). and yes, you fucking tiresome youtube-documetary-educated cunt, usury "laws" (as you call them) within judaism allowed them to become small-time lenders of last resort. "but muh rothschilds!" if you're going to place the rothschilds' success purely on their being ethnically jewish, and to having what (according to your "gut") was an elaborate network of other jews who conspired in an elders of zion-type fashion, you're going to be laughed at by any serious historian. sorry, bub.

developed by the dutch, not the jews, idiot.

that is a huge leap from your previous statement (which was false) and is not documentable in any way beyond your dog shit rense.com/stormfront articles. what you are doing, like the OP and most other Holla Forumsfags, is oversimplifying an exceptionally complex concept into terms for which your IQ allows.
yes, the IMF and others offer loans which are impossible to pay back. this is neo-colonialism and debt peonage. guess who controls the IMF? the bank of international settlements. who controls the bank of international settlements? white dudes. swiss ones to be exact. and guess what? the swiss hate the jews.

all the rest of that bullshit you wrote i'm not even going to address. it speaks for itself. anyone worth a shit can glean from it your actual level of understanding about the world.

all i'll say is that i'm not the "blue-pilled" liberal you'd like to think i am. like i said previously, 9-11 is bullshit. the elite are hiding things. there are "conspiracies" against the masses. the MSM is partially responsible for aiding the elite in this effort. but, AGAIN, TO BLAME THE JEWS, NIGGERS, AND REFUGEES is the oldest trick in the god damned book. and you fell for it. because you're stupid.

if you did a little read up before saying dumb shit, bitch. you'd know that it wasn't a fractional reserve bank up until the late 17th century and 18th century when it got in trouble for kosher banking.

let's recap what you've accomplished here:

well done, chief.

for good measure, i skimmed the u of chicago link. an interesting read about the plight of jews in 16th - 19th century holland. not sure why you believe this to be proof of a sophisticated jewish plot to take over dutch banks, though.

but good shit, homie. good shit.

if nothing else, ladies and gents, please take this thread as a token of the importance and value of a university education.

FUCKING QUINTS. CHECK THEM YOU DAFT FUCKS

indeed, these are words i wrote.

i did read. did you? i don't think so. perhaps i simply overlooked it, but could you please point out to me the parts which support claims of a jewish conspiracy to take over early dutch fractional reserve banking systems?

yes, that was me. and it was the truth. it was time for your dumb ass to stop posting. my quints spoke truth. yet here you are. a little quieter, and probably a bit humbled, whether you'll admit it or not, but nonetheless, here you still are.

the only irony here is that you consider yourself genetically superior to anyone

QUINTS HAVE SPOKEN

basic antisemitism has been mainstream cool since we fought for ethics in game journalism

>defending (((mother england)))
remove crumpet worst kebab

hahaha. everyone disregard 0c7732's post. he's a jude.

it has been lowkey cool since the early 1990s conspiracy scene. but you fell for the gaymergate autistic shitfest that led nowhere besides how shitty gaymers really are at BTFOing sjws.

|
|>
|

again, super good shit, home slice.

and so it goes.

>he can't prove whites aren't superior
keep talking jew boy.

Don't forget to prep the bull!

yeah. well, it's been real, boss. best of luck on your journey.

later gayboy. keep telling yourself you're intellectually superior when 3 links and images shuts you up in a complete libtard stutter.

Oh boy this this thread is still here- held aloft by the monumental delusions of a single shill

Ah right economics, the dismal science, back at it again. Ok so the AREA of 5 countries, 5 specific modern day countries. Too much of a jump? Like saying that a movement led and planned by Jews (staffed by slavs and Europeans of course) and financed by Schiff & Rothschild which didn't call for the assassination of the Czar with, presumably, a not-handgun- was "ethnically diverse"? How adorably disingenuous. Let's hope you understand what "to the tune of hundreds of billions" means this time around. Also where did I say that Jews originally had developed, like one of your acrobatic mental narratives, central fractional reserve banking? No I said they were present at the dawn thereof; they merely adopted the practice and subsequently expanded it, reaping the vast wealth that came with being early adopters of a financial technology that enabled movement of more capital than previous commodity backed money would allow. Wars, infrastructure etc. This is not up to dispute. But I suppose you could chew on another "muh rothschild" Holla Forums strawman again, newfriend. There's no Jewish problem, Oy Vey wouldn't you know it the small time lenders of last resort were driven to extinction by psychopathic cis white males .

I'll take parent and subsidiary companies for 500, you dipshit

So stupid I'm coding attractor networks on neuromorphic chips? Oh you're just so enlightened by your spoonfed education how could anyone even compare- why don't you just go ahead and tell us the marginal utility of increasing girth for your wife's bulls? Listen, I don't care about Jews who aren't in finance or government- I only care about the wealthiest Jewish-Americans and the white traitors (who may or may not be a majority) that accompany them, not the Israelis per-se and definitely not some human trash

Kek

Post proof.
The easiest way to show that it's the jews is always the same way you investigate any crime: cui bono?
The jews always benefit, so it's the jews.

a simple answer for a simple person.

growing up tbh, but the problem is bigger than the jews its masons, rosicrucians and the synagogue of satan that is the problem.

the green pill is the real redpill.

once you just say it is the jews you lose credibility and are just another nazi fan larper.

redice used to get it, now they are shit.

get help.

The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , OUR ONLY FRIEND , remembers , JEWISH PEOPLE WOULD VALUE EDUCATION , NOT CYCLES OF WAR , PEACE IS REAL , WHY IS THERE THIS MUCH FIGHTING , TELL THE CODE MASTERS ABOUT DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , Θε Ονλυ ρεαλ # ,.