Are there any quality white women?

In our day and age it looks like white women have been taken in by feminism and have become unfuckable cunts, but are there any quality white women left?

Other urls found in this thread:

mplstudios.com/portfolio/109/
metart.com/model/masha-p/
domai.com/model/mascha/
8ch.net/r9k/res/199215.html
web.archive.org/web/20170619050011/https://eroshare.com/4z3br5s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are plenty of them, you just have to be willing to give up your own degeneracy and put in the effort it takes to find them.

t. Mormon convert

None.

The fuckable ones will trap you with a pregnancy and then divorce you for half your assets.

The unfuckable ones will accuse you of rape.

yes, but they're all fat, so….

Quality women are not fat.

Then when you finally bed them the pussy stank and they suck in bed. Plus now you are stuck with only one chick for life. Good luck with that user

what qualities are you looking for?

Let me guess, you are 18?

((( white )))

nasty faggot.

He is. I hate a fat bitch too. Never growing old with them. Don't want a fat aunt bea for a wife

They all get fat you dumb fucks. try to think passed 25

you talk like a fucking nigger. this is a nigger thread. do not give nigger op advice

No, the only solution is to fuck Japanese men over and take their women.

There's no other way out other than suicide.

Go buy a tiki torch Faggot

clearly you've only been in amerifat, america.

make sure to get some lube from target so tyrone has plenty to fuck your mother, slut.

Nope, I'm good. I just spit on my cock when your mom take it up her ass. She is classy like that.

i doubt it. you go for fatties. cucks like you don't pack enough meat to please.

Most of them are sluts.

If you happen to be racist then you'll be displeased to find out that the white girls who only date white guys are the ones who get off on being abused and forced to eat trash.

Generally white women are basic bitch tier. You see you believe they are attractive because you are inundated with their image so often in first world countries. In reality this has turned them into disgusting, stuckup, sanctimonious, demonic cunts. They either do not value themselves or overvalue themselves. It's one or the other. They do not know humility or moderation, and are essentially animals.

BLM nigger spotted

Says the guy who's trying to 'take their women'. You should have more self-awareness.

YOU MADE THE SAME THREAD ON Holla Forums YOU HOOK NOSED MONSTROSITY

Come on user, you know your fatass mom is a fat bitch.

you are supposed to get them before they turn 13 dumbass

no

that wouldn't help. the laws need to change.

but they never will.

exactly what the jews and the elites in power want, to finish off the white race before the 21 century so they can have the rest of the millennia all for themselves

Prove it fuckface

no

Yes, this is exactly what they discuss during their international conferences.

I usually buy mine from Moldova

buna, hook me up fam

Why would you want a slav gf, when you have so many gorgeous women in your country?

GALITSIN DID NOTHING WRONG

You can keep them to yourself, fam

Pára de roubar as minhas imagens do PTChan

Haha, volta pra lá -_-

Guys guys guys.
Seriously : There are many plain Jane Christian women. They are awesome. I wish I could marry not only my Christian GF but a few of her friends also. Shit, maybe I am a Mormon.
Women who identify as "Christian" are almost guaranteed to be SJW-Free. At worst they're a bit "hippy".

Probably

But I stay at home in my apartment and never go outside except to get food and go to work. And I wholeheartedly divorce my personal life from my work life. And I have no friends and no acquaintances. So I'm never going to fine one. Tough luck.

No shit that's why I said I'm never growing old with one you dumbfuck

God damn it, another thread complaining about women. Fuck! Why do this wizardchan motherfuckers come here?
If they are so bad leave them alone. Problem solved. But no, you think they should be quality for you. Entitled much?
They can be sluts all they want. That's their choice. Stop spamming the board complaining about this, you fucking sissy.
With this kind of codependent behaviour, is it a surprise women stay away from you fucking NEET virgins. Just reading these threads makes me despise the ones posting them. Fuck off to /r/incel and reddit and cry there.

C'mon, user, Majority of mormon girls do not wait unitl marriage. The freakiest things I hear about religious girl usually involve mormons.
Look at fucking Jodi Arias and Travis. Fucking sex demons.

not my fucking fault i was born in the worst times of choosing my women, as being absolute sluts, fat and vacuuming every nigger dick she sees in the wild. I am getting the fuck out and buying my own 11 year old.

they usually have at least 1 dick. I'm on VPN

fuck

That isn't luck, user. That is deliberately removing finding one from the realm of possibility. Women don't just magically appear in your room like mushrooms sprouting on your old cum sock. There is no cosmic "woman lottery" that you can win. It isn't therefore tough luck. It is stupidity. Yours.

Meh, it's not worth my time and effort.

Damn that albino nigger has a great ass.

There are many. You will never find one while shitposting on the internet though.

You know that the 21st century has been going on for 16 years, right?

They are kept in Tyrone's fuck stable known as public schools where they are used up from casual sex before they are even legal.

Is this not the same question as why are there no quality colored women 😂

White women are more quiet.
I'll say nagging is enough, let alone nagging at 150db……..fuck no thank you please nope

T. Shopped

I'm inclined to agree. Unfortunately couldn't find the original. :(
Just a few of her aliases on the MetArt-likes.
mplstudios.com/portfolio/109/
metart.com/model/masha-p/
domai.com/model/mascha/

That degenerate made also the same thread on /r9k/: 8ch.net/r9k/res/199215.html

Fucking dataminers should rot and die already.

It is big, but not that big

She's not even the best Russina model. Sandra Orlow is the best. A total goddess.

I keep hearing about finding Christian women and Mormon women, but I am anti religious. Am I fucked?

just pretend to be christian for casual sex. that's what the christian women do

Good point. Hadn't thought of that.

thx

South Korean women are evil and full of hate. Taking a pure Nip GF in an act of love isn't evil. Sorry to burst your bubble, Schlomo.

it'll introduce you to a higher class of sluts. no more crack whores or alcoholics. just years of sexual repression needing to explode

well said.
t.former church rat

catholic gilrs are the absolute best. They´re down with pretty much everything

explain yourself.

the younger ones love getting anal. it preserves their chastity for marriage. and it gives many awesome cummies for her bf

I've never experienced it, but I've heard nothing but good things about it so I am totally for it. I just know we would clash hard when it came to our religious beliefs.

if you're not christian, or at least weren't raised christian, it might be difficult to play the part long enough to become shepherd to your own flock

I know nothing about religion, so it would be hard for me to pretend.

Sure they may act meek on the outside, but there's a reason why Japan's birth rate is going down.

Why not focus on making your race's women not shit instead creating half breeds for fetish reasons that you try to masquerade as love?

is that Chloë Mortez?

where can i get more of this?

He's talking about breeding with east aryans, not jews.

Thats explain what happened in my last relationship and why i ended here.

Rodger was not Jewish, nor is there justification for any two different races to mix.

web.archive.org/web/20170619050011/https://eroshare.com/4z3br5s8

Aren't Mormons polygamists? just talk to her and together you can choose another wife.

that ass makes me happy.

…it's shopped, isn't it?

yes

so many halfchan in here

We're already talked about this idiot.

Thing is, you cannot make white women not ugly and you undo the damage the SJCult has done to western civilization.
His mother was a chink and his dad was a beta with a busy life in Hollywood. His failure to attract women was due to his upbringing, not his race.

Hey Fucktard! See

No.

Why is she doing that?

watermelon-flavored nail polish

checked and kekked, user

No. Nor any quality white men. Kill yourself, end the pain.

no u

There are tons, get a life.

Ass is still great tbh.

nigger

rape is always an option, OP.

Just go outside for fucks sake

How middle eastern women disgusting?

Me loves dark chocolate

Black is beautiful ;^)

ugly ass monkey

Niggers are disgusting

no shit

Outside is scary

Are there any quality women in general?

got this from my friend on my computer, I was recording a live facecam while I left for snacks, and I got this.