Tfw white Americans are the laughing stock are the world

Come back home, white american.

You have nukes, use them?

I think all white americans should move onto europe again. Leave the country to become a nationwide detroit. Once europe is sorted, we can easily retake america.

lol what?
go to japan, sweden, germany, uk, fucking anywhere. people love americans.
and "culture"
hang yourself OP you fucking eurocuck using an american VPN

dubs confirm. genetic myserty meat trash move back to Europe!

Hi Shlomo

America is pretty shit but it's still one of the last bastions of free speech and weapon rights. Batshit hilarious how you can get arrested for islamophobia in Canadick.

Dont remind me. The last trudeau we had as prime minister was even worse than his son but at this rate, who knows.

Hi (((Tor)))fag

I am surprised to survived long enough to make that comment

Being the best isn't as fun as it used to be.

Get out then, cuck. You aren't welcome here.

Nice bait

americans may not have much of a history but at least we have a future, unlike the arabpeans.

That future isn't looking too bright, my fellow Amerifat. Unless something is done in the next decade, I'm starting to believe the 250 year empire rule to be true.

Why don't you just concentrate all your hateful minority groups in camps, and then just do away with them?

Hi Hitler how's it goin in Argentina?

Least we never had a nigger for a prime minister.

Why don't you just kill them on the spot instead of shipping them in from all over the nation and feeding/clothing/housing them before killing them?

I just hope I'll enjoy life for 40years at least and my soul will be crushed if the situation hasn't been resolved by that time.

Something Americans don't give a shit about?

Back to >>>Holla Forums you filthy leaf

Can't wait

America hasn't been white since the 19th century.

White =

Partial Swarth

Nobody else is white
t. White

You do know that the U.S. isn't even in the top 10 country's with obesity. It's a meme perpetuated by angery ero cucks that read there jew news.

Trannyposter gtfo

At least I can still be a Nazi in public, everywhere else I'm clear to be arrested.

About as Holla Forums as Holla Forums gets. I'd still fug.

Just so you know zhe has a big meaty veiny benis

That pretty much fits with everything I just said.

I'd STILL fug. I have very low standards.

No one cares that Samoans are hilariously fat.

Of all the Western nations the U.S. is the most obese.

No she doesn't. I've seen the other pictures she is a HOMMONO no onna.

There WILL be a violent uprising

An angel told me that tonight

Wrong

Did he give you a date? Because I don't have my raifu yet for the Second American Civil War

So?