Be me

How can white men compete?

sadly those are going to make big bucks in the next years

For.how much Holla Forums talks.about master race, and Future of while children, I don't see other white people in my calculus 4.classes for done reason

You should walk around the campus of CMU; you'd think you were in Asia.

You write like a fucking retard, how are you in university

Leave.Him…alone;user

The last math class I took was Real Analysis- no white males. It's a real trend.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHA OH GOD YOU FELL FOR THE MEME YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO FALL FOR THE MEME

The meme of what? Not being a faggot liberal arts major?

say hi to my cousin while you're there. there's only 1 real engineering university in the country, Rolla, MO

Weed-out detected.

I'm an engineer and I got a job two months after I graduated. It's a good deal.

go back to r/engineering you little cucklet. and i dont count your internship as "getting a job", faggot.

Full time salaried with $62000 a year. What class weeded you out, baby shit like Calc 2?

except you dont.

Sure thing friend, tell yourself whatever helps you feel less pathetic that you're a dropout.

Bahahahah!
I make 117 thousand as a glorified babysitter at a sand mine with ZERO experience or education.

I make USD though, shitskin.

Hey, me too!

Disregarding your shitposting he's probably lying. Good degree or not no one makes that kind of cash out of college without amazing connections and a 4.0 GPA + tons of relevant and proven skills.

I had 1 previous internship and a 3.36 GPA. And it's not a lot of money anyway, I lose 40% to taxes.

Also social anxiety so no connections. You're just in denial because engineering degrees actually have value, unlike libarts trash.

Uhh so I just took on engineering a short while ago because I couldn't find anything that interested me. Do you people know of any resources to get good at calculus? I'm waiting on a schaums calculus book today so I thought I could use khan academy before I start calculus 3 next week

Engineering is way better tho; who wants to hang around with construction workers or the likes. It's a summer job at most not a career.

t. embedded eng

yeah, if Uni was a meritocracy there would probably only be east Asians, and white dudes

btw what kind of engineering major
how close are we to sexbots

I dont have any higher education and making 7 figures a year. everyone knows that college is meme and indoctrination camps

soon

if you're not larping i bet you major in electrical/ mechanical?

You should have stayed in community college, and hung out with me… I'm so lonely.

I'm a biomedical engineering major, and the BME. Lasses arent TOO bad, alot more grills than normal. But the general engineering classes are filled with allahu akbars

okay, nevermind

and again, being in uni doesn't mean anything anymore because of muh diversity

I was a top student. Went to University of Surrey, pretty highly regarded. Did Physics for a year. On my floor in the student accomodation were 2 Kazakhstani girls there for a year only, a Canadian, a Russian, and 2 other brits. Russian did Engineering. Rest did bullshit like Business, Music Production, Drama. Stuff you shouldn't need a degree for. On the first week we straight up had a presentation on diversity and gender representation. A couple of girls agreed and said how they thought more should be done to make Physics for girls. Already, all around campus, there are a whole bunch of posters adverising subjects for girls. Just girls. And the others studying with me? Some 60 year old guy, a few gooks, another russian girl, a couple of people with pretty bad aspergers, a muslim and a whole bunch of people who didn't give a fuck. Also some brit guys who loved reddit and roosterteeth and batman the brave and the bold. Nobody pulled their weight in groupwork. We had a mandatory group module, complete with stupid teamwork exercises. Half the people I met didn't speak English well enough to hold a conversation. I ended up despairing and dropped out. University is shit. It's the ticket to get an extra thing on your CV that doesn't do much to increase your employability unless it's STEM, and even then the job market's saturated. The lecturers don't give a fuck, they give out worksheets and textbooks from the Open university that are 20 years old and drone on with powerpoint presentations. Any boardwork is written and rubbed out too fast to always get everything written down, not that many people took notes. The "desks" are tiny things in lecture halls, really awkward to write on. We had mandatory worksheet sessions in these stuffy fucking rooms with shitty little desks and senior students looking for extra credit acted as assistants looking over our shoulders. Answer sheets were given at the end. Also had a booklet with exam qs for each weeks topics. No answers given until the end of the semester. Professor was useless at providing answers, seldom had time to cover everything.

Fuck university. Fuck it. Overpriced crap.

Had a similar experience. My wife and I dreamed of going to college together. When we both got in, we jumped up and down. Two years in, we were both miserable, poor, and isolated. We got out and never looked back. Best decision I've ever made.

I dated a biomedical engineering major, and I just want you to know that I loath you based solely on your chosen profession. Stop belittling the pure biologists you piece of shit.

Yes you're exactly right. It pays well but I actually hate this job and am quitting at the end of October

This is part of the problem with college students these days; they're so fucking concerned about socio-political issues that they lose focus on their studies, and as a result, they either give up or settle on the bare minimum.

i fell for the meme, but at least i'm in STEM. i'm aware of the likelihood this goes shit though, so i got certified in welding last year so i'll always have that in my back pocket.

the physics department is actually pretty good here, hardly any shitskins at all and no genderspecials as far as i can tell.
there are a ton of chimps at the university though, i have no idea what they're all majoring in. probably some stupid libarts shit or maybe business. i know at least a couple are in 'exercise science' i can literally outdo them by spending a day or too on the /fit/ sticky. i'm also at a loss for how they're only 13% of the population, we're fucking infested with them.

sounds like you just went to a really shit university. also the fact that you're in britbongistan during the current year.
our facilities are pretty good, classes are fairly small, professors actually take an interest, and there's no massive sjw presence. obviously there's some, there is absolutely no escaping that at universities, but at least it isn't shoved down our throats.

I keep hearing mixed things about going into business as a major. Is it really as bad as getting a libart's degree? I know Business Administration is useless, but what about the specialization majors, like accounting, marketing, finance, or operations? I heard those were actually decent.
I was thinking of going into marketing mainly because I want to be a market analyst.

You obviously don't know how easy it is to get into an American Jesniversity.

i really wouldn't know, i avoid all of that stuff like the plague. sounds like absolute hell to me.
sorry i couldn't be more help.