Halle Berry still hasn't forgiven Robert Downey Jr. for accidentally breaking her arm

>A source said: She didn't think he was sorry enough. He didn't even send flowers. Whenever she sees him in town she won't talk to him.

archive.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/20120825halle-berry-robert-downey-jr-arm-break-gothika.html

Why did he do it?

cocaine.

Didn't she run someone over and drive away?

Its a black thing not forgiving things of the past, ever. His sons and grandsons will have to pay reparations to her descendants.

you had a war over it so yeah i guess so. and brought them there before hand to boot. americans are dumb.

He also hasn't apologized for the MCU. Where are OUR flowers, Robert?

Isn't it always like black people to never forgive wrongs of the past because they didn't get enough reparations for it. What has Halle Berry done recently? I can't seem to recall any big movies she's done in recent memory.

Looking at imdb, the last movie was x-men: days of future past. Her recent work was in a Kevin Hart documentary and she's got 3 movies coming out in 2017 that begin with the letter K: Kings, Kidnap, and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. And I guess she was in a TV series called Extant from 2014-2015.

No surprise she's faded from obscurity since she hasn't done anything good in years.

I'm jewish and I never forgive.

She's a hasbeen. Who fucking cares.

It's because they fucked and he didn't call her back.

Halle Berry isn't black or a woman. He is filipino tranny.

what's the difference?

Filipino trannies are more feminine.

apparently they are

Americans didn't bring any slaves over. They just bred them.

petty

Robert Downey Jr. was in Gothika?

Gothika is an actual movie not some gay place where angsty teens vent their frustrations?
whoa ….or whatever i guess

literal who

what?

Color me surprised.

Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. Read a bit about history, it was never about the stupid slaves.

Got a wild imagination aswell, schlomo?