I can't imagine raising a daughter, it's like the ultimate form of cuckholdry

I can't imagine raising a daughter, it's like the ultimate form of cuckholdry.

looks like you're a reddit ancapistani

— Pedo logic at work
Now I understand why paedos are universally hated. Even the ones that go to prison, they get worse treatment than anyone else.

Not even saying you should fuck your daughter but tbqh if I have a kid I'm putting my sperm in a centrifuge.
I don't feel like raising another bratty girl who'll grow up to be an "empowered" cocksleeve and do nothing notable or original.
Having a boy is where it's at, because I can create the ultimate alpha male redpill Adonis Godhead version of me who will make zero point energy or something like that.

you made kek
damn that is so true

kill yourselves

The human race would die off pretty quickly without them. And this is one of the most idiotic posts I've seen in quite a while… and that's REALLY saying something.

And very likely be a slave to pussy. Not saying all men are but most are.
You can't predict what the boy will become.

I never said nobody should, just that only cucks want to raise a daughter (pic related)
Also anybody notice how numales all have daughters now? It's weird.

Anyone else here consensually fucking their own adult daughter?

We've been doing it since she was 22, it's been a couple years since then, my wife/her mother doesn't have a clue.

Ahah you stupid blackpilled faggot. It's really fucking simple to understand how to raise a successful and nondeviant son (pic related)
All you gotta do is

Since when do leafs call refer to their dogs as their "daughters"? What is 22 dog years in human years?

Okay, boyo. have a couple little ones. You'll be a great father.

We do incest too

Totes agree with you Opes

Seriously? Fuckin hell, that's pretty gross.

Well, at least you waited until she was old enough kek

I don't imagine you have a source for this, huh?

I don't want kids, but if I did, I'd want a daughter. Sure, girls can be insufferable, but boys tend to have bigger problems… like, legal issues and higher rates of addiction; whereas girls tend to just be whiny and annoying.

Have you ever peed on her naked breasts?

things that never happend

lmfao fam

There is over a 60% chance of a child becoming a deviant and increasing every day, can't protect against personality disorders since they are (((genetic))). He could flip on you and pop the trans pill at any moment and a daughter is fucked no matter what so might as well fuck her. In times of famine, it is wise to cannibalize the young.

LOL

Where did OP say he wanted to fugg his own daughter?

we used to have this thing called fraternity where you knew a guy with a son who was raised right that will fuck your daughter and give her a good life and grandchildren. in other words, you let your friends son have your daughter so she doesn't turn out to be a slut. and your son marries his daughter or another friends. that way they're not out fucking strangers.

That's why you have to fuck your daughter.

The reason why is because by that time, the dad is already bored of fucking the daughter. This happens quicker than you think. He's changing her diaper, there's a tight, hairless vagina right in front of him. I'm not saying there's full penetration going on, it's probably too tight and might leave some marks or light bleeding that the mother might notice. All I'm saying is that it's really easy and unnoticeable, not to mention harmless, to spread her lips apart, put your dick between them, press up against the hole, and fill her up with your cum. It's not as good as full penetration, which is a lot harder to get away with, but it's still pretty good, and by the time the girl is old enough to talk, you're probably already bored of it. So she can do all sorts of things that you don't like, but you just remind yourself that she got a pussy full of your cum long before whatever chad she ends up with gets your sloppy seconds.

That's why you have a daughter. So any cumdumpsters reading this, just know, your dad probably pressed his dick up between your lips and came inside you before you even remember. There's no reason not to. But don't worry, it only made him love you more.

This

This is why we hate your kind. We are talking about how are we supposed to raise the daughters if the society is effed up. You are truly a idiot whom failed to understand the thread point.

If I were to have a kid I wouldn't want it to be a boy. I want the best for my child, and it's a plain fact that women have far, far better lives in our society. I couldn't stand watching my son lose everything, from his house to his kids, because his wife got bored of him. I couldn't stand seeing him passed over for jobs and other positions for less qualified women to fill a quota. I fear the fact that he would be more likely to be a victim of crime, but less likely to receive help.

I want my child to have a better life than I did, and the best way to ensure that, is to have a girl.

In addition, our children are our legacy, and wouldn't you want your legacy to be as powerful as possible? For all the reasons listed above, and many more, women are much, much more powerful than men in western society. By raising a girl with my ideals, my ideals will have a more powerful platform from which to influence the future.

I know many here will say that women are unproductive, selfish leeches by nature, making my above dreams about raising a girl with my ideals futile. And perhaps you can make an argument for that, but I also think it's foolish to overlook the impact of nurture. You could argue that this particular part would in fact be harder than raising a boy with my ideals, and maybe that's true, but this is the one area where I'd be willing to work harder, due to the greater reward I've already explained. Good women, or rather, good people who are women, are exceedingly rare. I'd be happy to know I helped to shape one.

Now, I know what I'm saying above sounds dangerously close to what feminists do when they have sons, and they constantly shame them and treat them like subhuman monsters to be tamed. But that isn't what I would want to do at all. I just want to explain to my daughter the facts that run counter to the feminist propaganda she will surely hear from most sources.

I want to make sure she understands that while some aspects of society may be harder on her than on certain other people, there are also many ways in which she has a great advantage over others. I would make sure never to instill some kind of "female privilege" message or sense of guilt, but just to understand and try to sympathize with some of the pressures felt by her male peers, which I know the world around her will either ignore or demonize. Maybe I could help her actually appreciate when she receives a compliment, and understand how difficult it may have been for the person giving it to put himself out there like that, since he probably doesn't receive compliments nearly as often, rather than thinking of him as a pest at best and a rapist at worst. Maybe I could raise a girl that actually appreciates that society and strangers, at first impression, automatically have a positive view of her, seeing her as someone who deserves sympathy and help, rather than a twinge of fear and scorn.

When it comes down to it, I just want her to understand that with great power, comes great responsibility. It sounds fucked up, but having a vagina gives her great social power. That does not at all mean that she should ever feel bad for having it. In fact, she should feel proud. Proud that she can use that power to make the world a better place, and counter the influence of others who use their similar power for selfish ends. I would not do this by simply constantly telling her how privileged she is. I just want to encourage her. I want to constantly remind her that she is loved, not just by me, but by nearly everyone she interacts with. I want to constantly remind her that she has the ability to change the world around her and help to make the world she wants to see.

I want to make sure she thinks of herself as equal to others, including boys, since she will probably grow up in a world that says she is an enlightened victim surrounded by animalistic predators. I would want her to truly understand that all of us are equally complex, and equally individual. Modern society raises girls to think of themselves as victims, and overcompensate with a veneer of confidence that is really just scorn and jealousy of innocents and lessers that they've been told have somehow wronged them. Helping my daughter be confident in herself is one step toward helping to shape a woman into actually being a productive member of society.

Maybe if I do my job right and the stars align and I have just enough luck on my side, she really could grow up to be a good person. And maybe if some more good people like her are born, she will eventually live in a world where it is possible for her to have a son that would have no fewer opportunities than a daughter. But I do not live in that world.

Perhaps it's a futile dream, since I spend my time on Holla Forums, but the more I think about it lately, the more I realize my ultimate dream is to raise a daughter. A person who I can help to grow up and lead a happier, more productive life than I was able to. Modern society makes that easier and more likely if I were to have a daughter rather than a son.

Also we'd fug.

Teach your son how the law system works and how women work, and I guarantee you he won't ever make that mistake. Give your son the ability to deal with hardships, and your son will grow up to be a strong man who is capable of overthrowing this cruel and sick government.
Sure, his life may not be the best one, but he'll get something called fulfillment, instead of a bunch of empty pleasures that women get. Believe it or not, we need more MEN. There's a severe drought of them for a multitude of reasons. If you had sons, then more strong men will be here to help fix things. Do yourself a favor and have a son.

He would still have a harder life than my hypothetical daughter, and I want my child to have the best life possible. He doesn't have to make mistakes. It will be harder for him to achieve any significant goals in life than it would be for a girl. Even if he doesn't end up getting everything taken by a wife who leaves him, it will be much, much harder for him to find that one good wife. Much harder than it would be for my daughter to find a good husband, or a husband in general, and I could try to teach her to actually be that good wife, and that alone would be one way to make the world she lives in as an adult better than the one we live in now.

It's possible to teach a daughter the same ideals you are saying I should teach to my son, and she could feel the same fulfillment from making the world a better place. She could go further with it, too, and enact more change, because society automatically gives her more power. This is not only better because of the change itself, but because my child will be happier and more fulfilled, having brought the world closer to their ideal.

If you argue it's harder to teach a daughter these concepts, perhaps, but I'd try anyway, because it is a strong reward. Women could fix things if they tried, but they are never raised to give a shit. Society is built to cater to their every need and thus they take everything for granted. But when the mythological good woman appears, she can make a big difference. Antifeminist women make a much bigger difference to changing the system than men are able to, because they're tearing it down from the inside. Still tougher for them than the average woman who doesn't rock the boat, but much better than any man has it.

If you want a daughter, then go for it. But keep in mind that she isn't totally invincible just because she has social power. If society offers her treats like a puppy and make her do their bidding for power, then don't expect her to keep her ideals, no matter how much you've built them into her essence. It's just the nature of women, unfortunately.

You have to realize that the only reason women have power is because men submit and allow them to have it. If men were collectively pissed off, then the entire system would change overnight. By raising more men who aren't cucked, men who are immune to society's poking and prodding due to irrelevance could change everything.

I do understand that you want the best for your children. I would too if I was a father. But suffering is the only way to grow spiritually, mentally, and physically.

As you said, it's not like women are invincible. There is still suffering to be had, and I would try to help with that. But it also still provides the opportunity for growth.

Of course women only have power because men bow before them. Raising a boy to not fall for it is good, but he'll have a tough time because of it, and other white knights and failed normies will undo any help he might bring to that part of society anyway. Raising a woman to respect this power she has and to not abuse it provides more good overall. It's a power that can even be used for great good, if done very carefully.

Daddy was too mean for you? aww faggot

Like anorexia?

Save money on food. Sounds good to me.

In all honesty that's not statistically as big a problem as the media makes of it. They just make a bigger deal of it, especially when it happens to girls, because when girls have a problem, it actually matters. He's right that girls statistically have fewer problems. Because society actually cares about them.

Well obviously I'm on Holla Forums, so that's easier said than done. Plus I have health reasons that discourage me from doing so. But even if I was capable, do I want to share my qt daughteru with some 3DPD who is likely to take her from me (along with everything else I have) and raise her to hate me and all others not lucky enough to be born with a vagina? Obviously the answer is no.

Did you know that it's actually perfectly legal in most western jurisdictions for single people, including single men, to adopt children? The thing is, these same jurisdictions also make adoption incredibly difficult even for well off married couples, and they do judge you more carefully if you're single. They also don't openly say it, but I think we can all agree that they will judge single men much harsher than single women. They are allowed to judge you based on gender, with the excuse that some adopted children have issues with gender, and would be better placed with people of a certain gender. AKA, kids that were abused not being placed with someone the same gender as their abuser, if they show mistrust of that entire gender. But of course we all know that they'll be less likely to say the child should be placed in a home with no women, even if the mother was abusing her and she was scared of women, and much quicker to say a child needs to be placed in a home with no men if her abuser was male.

Plus, there's also the fact that if they ever found out I frequented sites like this, I'd be immediately off the list, if not immediately off to jail.

Then let's say you do get the kid, being a single father is much harder than being a single mother, because society is against you, rather than propping you up from every angle. You'll be immediately mistrusted by everyone, and will have a very difficult time building a social support network, which, by the way, is something they judge you on when you try to adopt. You might get more sympathy if you make up a story about the mother dying, but do you want to lie to your kid? Either way the truth will get out eventually. And even with that story, a good number of people will probably just think you killed your wife, and question how a guy with so many anime posters around his house was ever married in the first place, eventually bringing down the whole house of cards.

Still, it's technically legal, and it will continue to be my dream. In a few years I should have enough saved up to have a nice place to live and prove I'm serious. I've just gotta do more research into the types of follow ups and rules placed after adoption, to see how much of it interferes with actually raising the kid right, which is the entire point.

And then I won't qualify, for all the reasons listed above. I'll then take up drinking and slowly drink myself to death, knowing for sure that I'll never have a lasting impact on society, not even on a single person.

Because that is exactly what it is? user, tell me one animal in nature other than a father wolf, who raises it's daughter till she is in mid fucking 20's, even wolf only raise their kids till they are 16 in the wolf years, society makes woman way entitled and also make them feel they do not even own is anything, their is no point is telling the old story every one knows.

Like a wise man on earth said, boys just fuck things up I mean, as in some short circuit, a cycle accident, a car crash or a simple earth quake but girls, you see a girl, or girls in general ARE fucked up, & anyone who grew up with a girl in house will exactly understand what I am trying to say here.

Haha holy shit

elaborate, i grew up with two brothers and they were fine.

leaf what the fuck

well this is the case in a western/christian household
what you'll do if you're not a faggot fucking cuck
1. raise her
2. beat the shit out of her (that does also count for male children)
3. find man for her

if you dun your job right she'll be so thankful she'll be sucking your dick in a nonincestious way

well, tbh, the problem is that we, as men, cannot comprehend why we should work and effort into a female being that we are not going to fuck eventually
i understand how this can be confusing but just let the thought settle in and you'll get what i mean

I think you mean worn out.

be the ultimate alpha and raise her to fuck her

…or he could be posting on an imageboard.

Illusions of grandeur.

Delusions of grandeur, I think you'll find.

It's a joke from some comedian. Louis C(uc)K or something.

A man can dream.

I don't see how. My entire premise is that my life is not grand, but I think having a daughter would help ensure that my child would have a grander life than I did. Unless you're saying it's delusional to think you could raise a female to be a good person. But while I understand that would be a common opinion on this site, I'm not entirely convinced. Perhaps I'm just naive, though.

Hilarious. You think the matriarchy will allow imageboards to exist much longer? They've already effectively destroyed them. We're just clinging on to a sinking, shit covered ship, weighted down by normalfag newfags that ruined all the things that made the ship a nice ride in the first place.

That's the thing. Modern 3DPD will always make you a cuck. If you want a good 3DPD, you'll have to make one yourself.

It's the thinking man's waifu.

you have to fuck your daughter first before anyone else to mark your territory as a true alpha

Wait why wouldn't you fuck her. It's the only form of incest that doesn't result in inbreeding.

The goal is to have a daughter/granddaughter with her, then have another daughter with that one, and so on and so on, until eventually you get a child that is 100% your DNA except with two X chromosomes. Anyone who finds out about this would call you sick and tell you to fuck yourself. Then you can. They think it's an insult, but truly it is the ultimate pleasure.

Food for thought.

Would you be ok, if your mother tried to fuck with you?

if this is b8 then well done because i'm fucking triggered

God I want to fuck someones daughter ruin her innocence then spit on her and leave soooo fucking bad fuck this cuck society

Depends if she was hot.

So my goal now is to become /fit/ for my daughter. She deserves the best, so that's what I must become.

TL;DR

And they dress like this

tl;dr: in modern society, females are automatically handed everything, including power, while males have to actually work and suffer, and then they're hated for it. If you want your child to have a better life, have a daughter. And if you want your child, your legacy, to have a greater impact on the world, have a daughter. Maybe you can actually raise her to be a good person, and help to create a world where being born male isn't a huge advantage. But that isn't the world you live in now. Maybe she can help create a world where your grandson can actually have as happy and productive a life as your granddaughter. Doing that would be a lot harder for your son.

Fuck, I meant disadvantage. See? This is how feminism gets you. Ingrains lies into your brain so hard that you end up with slips like this. If you have a son, they'll put higher standards on him and make him work for things your daughter is automatically handed, including love, acceptance, jobs, and money. Then they'll tell him he's the privileged one, and should feel guilty for it, and work to help women even more. I wouldn't want to put my child through that. But if I had a daughter, she could use this crazy social power, and lack of responsibilities, to focus her efforts on changing the system from the inside. If only I could raise her right. This involves finding a way to have a daughter without the involvement of 3DPD, who, in modern society, will just take your daughter away and raise her to hate you. Adoption seems like the only answer. But while legal, this is still very difficult. But don't give up. It's one of the strongest ways to make an impact on the future.

U serious nigger ? First of all, your legacy will be landed to the guy she fucks with, secondly the world will end in 2100 if things keep going like they are going now, and obviously noone's gonna change to use our finite resources correctly cause muh egoist race.

Well ideally you could raise her to actually pick a good partner and raise her kids right. I know, I know, it's a long shot. But if you have a son, well good fucking luck having him find a good mate. Nobody cares about raising daughters to be actual good human beings, and society is geared specifically to make women selfish sociopaths that take everything for granted, so if your son is lucky enough to continue your lineage at all, there's a 99.9% chance the mother will take his kids away from him, as she also takes his house, his dog, his weekly paycheck, and his vidya collection, if she doesn't decide to take his freedom by screaming rape or spousal abuse, which mean go directly to jail, regardless of evidence. Even if he manages to skirt the charges his reputation will be ruined and he'll never be able to get a job or probably even an apartment ever again.

I couldn't live with seeing my son suffer in our gynocentric, misandrist society. With a daughter, not only would she have everything handed to her, but that would include power to maybe change the system, at least a little bit, and make the world a slightly better place.

Well that's a different conversation, but half of my motivations still work (not wanting a son to suffer). And any kids I have would have to live for a good 70 to 80 years before 2100, so that's still time for them to make the world a better place during their own lifetimes. It's the lifetime after that that's fucked.

Yeah sure, she'll take everything if you tell your son to marry the most bitchy bitch ever, you can never loose everything except if you have autism and make the most stupid choices ever. and the thing about 2100 is just for the legacy and kids parts of your text

Bullshit. A ridiculous amount of marriages end in divorce. Modern women have nothing to lose and everything to gain from divorce. Marriage is pretty much a suicide contract for men.

I had a vascectomy. Fuck you, fuck the human species, and fuck everything and everyone you hold dear. Especially your grandmother.

>while you are dressed as Crash Bandicoot
I'd settle for only the first one, but every part of this makes it better.

The only problem is that you need a 3DPD to make one.

That's really dumb. Who says you have to put up with your daughter having sex when she's not supposed to? Don't be a bitch and put your foot down when that day comes.

You can but you have to be a divination pro and I'm the only divination pro here.

Is that feel guy in the third panel?

So in other words: become Amish.

How about raise her to not give a fuck about muh equality? There is no equality in nature. Different races, different individuals, different genders; are NOT equal.

You're a retard to think that.

You do realize once the boomers are dead there's going to be a NatSoc revolution and society will be Islam-tier towards women again you know that right?

Better to have a son who can grow up to inherit the nation you fought and maybe died for in the great race war started by George Soros.

Eat a bullet, Muhammad.

AOC should be 9, women should be stripped of all rights, men should own their girls and sell them, deal with it.

your daughter's future

are you proud of me daddy ?

Ill say 10 but 9 is ok tbh

maybe yours but not my

Different doesn't mean unequal. The point is to treat people as individuals. You think you're being redpilled or some shit, but all you're doing is propagating the system that pushes you down until you end up on a vietnamese flipbook imageboard for people who think the old vietnamese flipbook imageboard got too full of "normalfags." It is men who are the victims of not being seen as individuals, because instead we are seen as violent, oppressive brutes, hardly better than animals. This is why we live in societies totally geared toward male subservience to females, with actual, openly discriminatory laws on the books to enforce this. All I want to do is to have a daughter who I can teach to understand how wrong this is, and how we all have humanity. It's one step to fixing the problem. And it's not like I'd want to have a son to make him suffer living in this type of world.

You're an optimistic man, and I can respect that. But I disagree that islam is as bad to women as you think. Practically all societies historically and worldwide have been geared to ensure women never need to work. Men do the backbreaking labor and die younger as a result, while women get sent their husband's paychecks and take care of their kids, who their husbands barely get to see because they have to work all the time. Islam is no different. Meanwhile, since the husband is never around, she's free to ride the cock carousel. Muslims and really all societies think this is not happening, but it is genetically verifiable.