As the result of nuclear war, you're the last man alive and these two dykes are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of nuclear war, you're the last man alive and these two dykes are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

cuddle with the tubby lumpkins one, she looks soft and puffy ^ ^

Commit suicide

Wrong they're both men. Why are there a bunch of faggots in the background?

Cry knowing there are no longer any /cuteboys/ whose butts i can use to sate my sexual needs

The fat one will have to lose weight. Hard to keep the weight on in an apocalypse.

I've got no problem with the looks of the other one. Sure, those fashion choices indicate SJWness, but that is another thing that cannot survive in an apocalypse. Also her hair will probably grow out because taking time out for haircuts now will be stupid.

The answer is to fuck the skinny one until the fat one becomes skinny, then fuck them both.

rape them both until there are several daughters. kill all their sons. kill the dykes. rape all the attractive daughters until the end of time and allow their spawn to create the new world

Probably anal

what if fatty loses those big fat udders?

Flat is better anyway. Closer to 2D.

kill them both

how?

Reminder that this is literally a 4chan template thread but carry on, fools

What the fuck? Hey, boyo, how does it feel to know that your civilization is hanging in the balance as we speak.

+1

With a rock or something I guess.

Reminder that this thread is active

kill, skin and make jerky of the fat one and fuck the skinny one to make more meat factories.when the females are old enough to breed. I will fuck them and kill the skinny one for more food. I figure by the time the oldest get to breeding age she will have 6 younger siblings that will be (each year) old enough to breed, pop out 6 or 7 then be put on the butche block. Then the cycle starts again. Every 5-6 years I will double the amount of pussy to fuck and meat to eat.

Did i go a little too far there?

be careful of the prions, user. there's no cure for kuru. you want to keep cannibalization to a minimum.

Impregnate the one on the right, and raise my daughter to be better than her. She's not very good looking, but I think my genes combined with hers would produce good looking offspring.

The fatty on the left will be doing housework.

I'd do the same thing you do, OP…repost their pic every few weeks asking the same fucking thing.

tbh i would do the right one at any time