There are people on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW who voted for Obama

Have you realized your mistake?

Obama has been the wake-up call a lot of former leftists needed. It's actually good that he's so hamfisted with his bullshit.

Voted for Obama in 08, the thinking behind it being, "Maybe if he fucks up hard enough, people will never want a Nigger in office ever again."
Wrote in Ron Paul in '12.
Voting for the Don this year

Are we being raided by 4chan or something?

Most of this board couldn't even vote yet when Obongo rolled out

Voted Jill Stein in 2012 because environment :^)

The entire internet is being raided , every single site has been stained, the voices of the enlightened are being washed away — I've never seen anything like it.

I've not yet discovered the why of it, but a few obvious things come to mind.

To be clear I do mean recently; an acceleration if you will.

I voted third party, but voting Obongo would have been better than voting for Romney or McCain.

this
With McCain we would already have amnesty for all illegals and god knows what else.
Obama is just too beta to actually push anything. He doesn't have the zeal they want in a puppet.

sage slide threads

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I voted Obama in 2008 to punish the GOP for putting up McCain who would have gotten us nuked in a war. Of course, Obama started different wars of his own so it wasn't a good solution. McCain did say on a Sunday talk show we should stay in Iraq 50 or 100 years. To be honest both parties are run by the same folks.

Yeah.

I voted for him in 08. Sat out in 12. My bad fam.

I repent

I voted Obango as a fuck you vote against McCain because McCain, a fucking Vietnam POW veteran, wanted to send millions of jobs to Vietnam as part of a new trade agreement once he was in office.

second time I voted for Romney as a fuck you vote to Obama.

But the only one who got fukt was me

Yes, I have. A long time ago. The other option (before I knew about the other parties) was McCain, who was a warmonger at a time when the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan were revealed to be based on lies and were unnecessary. Wanted Ron Paul in 2012, but had to settle for Gary Johnson.

McCain and Romney were both MUH Amnesty in hopes of getting Dems to switch.
The GOP has been extremely unlikeable for many years.

You described me.

The biggest mistake Obama made was not standing up to his handlers. He's a coward. He should have known that as soon as assumed the Presidential post, he was subject to manipulation by Muslims, Neocons, Zionists, homosexuals, warmongers, feminists, chicken-hawks, immigrants, George Soros, and everyone else under the sun (excepting Holla Forums, of course). He shoulda been prepared for that, and stood up to those people, even under threat of death and the death of his family, he shoulda stood resolutely for the right things. But he didn't. He caved instead.

Obama embodied my personal hope for no more American wars, who managed to fight for the cabals none-the-less. And besides that, he's a Kenyan-born, homosexual, Jewish Muslim who lied about getting a law degree, too. His agenda is communist in implementation, if not outright. He's been a race-baiter, I believe intentionally, and has driven racial wedges into America that will probably not be healed, ever.

Yes.

This was me exactly, at this point I'm just praying to Kek that Trump doesn't go back on his non-interventionism like Obama did.

Please go back to halfchan

Better yet just kys shitposter

or the same people that turned it to shit

god damn you

on the bright side people who were that brainwashed by media
and ex holocaust believers

go skip past right wing into 3rd position.

democracy that benefits a nation can't exist with kike controlled media
it will always be globalist

this thread is dildos sage

I did. I vote for Obama back in 2008. I was in college. Still brainwashed. Like all college plebs I blamed any small uncomfort on the 1%.
I didn't agree with the Iraq war. still don't for other reasons All I heard was we went there to get oil so the rich could get richer.
Was sick of the establishment and Obama was a young black guy promising to fundamentally change the country.

I was fucking stupid. Little did I know he'd change the country, but instead of targeting wall street, he went after the white middle class. The last obstacle in the way of full on leftist control.

I've sense switch my party from democrat to independent.

This is kind of embarrassing but I "swallowed the red pill" because of GamerGate. I saw the DiGRA information and SocJus push and now with Hillary, I realized she was just trying to soften up the opposition.

They aren't playing the short game, this has been going on for decades. It's fucking horrifying and I realize I'll be fighting this battle on and off forever.

I voted for him in 2008 thinking I didn't want some old neo-con on the verge of death running shit.

I didn't think he would get a second term with how bad the first one was and did not vote for him in 2012. I did not re-nig.

I've gone from being a raised to be a democrat (my mom ran the household) to lolbertarian now I'm dabbling in the alt-right and reading TRS.

Trump has my vote this year and hopefully he doesn't pull an Obama because then I don't know what the hell is going on.

Plz forgive.

This.

I doubt things would have turned out differently with McCain or Romney, they were both shit candidates and it's no wonder that they lost.

Voted Obama the first time because McCain sucked so much balls, sat out the second election (same as voting Obama).

I did twice, was young. I would have done it again even knowing what I know now however, because without Obama we wouldn't have Trump.

meh, can't argue.

It's simple. We might have a chance of winning.
It's becoming fairly obvious that all we can do at this point is infiltrate and network endlessly until the battle is won.

you are really trying. at least you changed the file name

This is the type of thread I'd expect to see on 4cuck.

kys

Yeah listening to what he was talking about before he got into office…
They really must have dick-slapped him hard.

dubs confirm.
people make mistakes, its the fuckwits that still believed in the magic negro after 4 years that deserve a good shoah.

If McCain had won we'd be a very different people; obongo redpilled us all.

i was 17 in 08, but would have voted Obama

Voted Gary Johnson in 2012, because Ron Paul decided to stop running for president

Voting for teflon Don this year

You realize the US and nam have been friendly for a while, which pisses China off beyond belief.

surprisingly enough we are being invaded by a couple of 4cuck fags.

bump for interest

this

trying too hard.

75 characters isn't enough

great thread

European here. I liked the guy at first because they talked good about him on the media "muh saint like you've never heard before. Muh healthcare for errybody"
Then after the Brussels/Zaventem bombings it became clear to me. Tv on in thebackground I heard a voice say "Obama is giving a speech about it" or some shit.
Watch it in sorrow after what just happen "Belgians are so braaave and hospitable we must all just join togetha and my prayers to all those affected by this tragedy (I can't even recall him mentioning the victims. Did he?) I was let down. Confused. "WTF KINDA SPEECH IS THAT!" Litterly lost all respect to king nigger just because of that stupid speech.
Wasn't even red pilled yet already hated him. Also Trump was the first one to give a speech and was much more concerned.
I wasn't sure whom to root for but I liked Trump already much more.
It's astonishing that not more people care for Trump here in Belgium.
I hate Obama.