This guy says oil is not going to run out for quite a while...

This guy says oil is not going to run out for quite a while. Have Varg's attempts at prepping for collapse been nothing but wasted effort? Did he become a bushshitter for nothing?

How about you use a search engine to see if he's correct?

Are you that Polish autist "Forgotten Roots" from Varg's comment section?

"Peak Oil" was a fascination/rumor ("myth") before technology for extracting oil from tar sands was developed in the late 00's. We are not going to run out of oil any time soon user

I don't care about some peagan LARPer, I'm just saying if you think "this guy says" is enough proof to disregard actual science you are a retard.

His voice is too high-pitched. What a big dumb bitch.

He's an engineer and his advice is pretty sound most of the time.

His voice is pretty sound in that he sounds like a faggot what a big dumb bitch

Ah yes, engineers can't be shills or wrong.

Dumb bitch just got bigger.

well, that is good
I hope he is right. The collapse wouldn't be fun for anyone, and the longer civilization keeps going the more likely we'll be able to fix problems forever

Nice non-argument.
Have you used a search engine yet?

Yes and I found this?

Are those stock photos supposed to be insulting?

I'm finding people all over this thread to be bigger dumb bitches than the bald shit

ethanol engines
"Ethanol fuel has a "gasoline gallon equivalency" (GGE) value of 1.5, i.e. to replace the energy of 1 volume of gasoline, 1.5 times the volume of ethanol is needed."

so basically just wait untill its 1,4 times the current price and get an bio ethanol car and then bio ethanol will become competitive and more cheaper than normal fuel

How expensive are those exactly?
Currently driving this, I debut they will fit within my budget.

all poor monkeyniggers use them
"Brazilian flex fuel vehicles can operate with ethanol mixtures up to E100, which is hydrous ethanol (with up to 4% water), which causes vapor pressure to drop faster as compared to E85 vehicles. As a result, Brazilian flex vehicles are built with a small secondary gasoline reservoir located near the engine. During a cold start pure gasoline is injected to avoid starting problems at low temperatures. This provision is particularly necessary for users of Brazil's southern and central regions, where temperatures normally drop below 15 °C (59 °F) during the winter. An improved flex engine generation was launched in 2009 that eliminates the need for the secondary gas storage tank.[44][45] In March 2009 Volkswagen do Brasil launched the Polo E-Flex, the first Brazilian flex fuel model without an auxiliary tank for cold start.[46][47]"

Jump into an oven, Lolek

cool, so we can waste that time and stop trying to get prepared and not pollute the planet?

Elon Musk is a meme and his product is merely a high priced toy (even though instant torque in EV's is amazing) aimed at affluent iPad users. Mazda is about to introduce their HCCI engines and Toyota is already producing trucks that run with hydrogen hybrid engines. Considering Toyota owns almost 20% of Mazda, we can expect shared patents and thus these two brands dominating the market with their innovations. Look at BMW, the i3 and the i8 are just for show, the bread and butter of their future sales will consist of their new hybrids and downsized 4 cylinder engines.