CHRIS BROWN UNDER SIEGE BY LAPD HOMOCIDE UNIT TRYING TO BECOME BLM FIGURE

Nigger Chris Brown is trying become the next sacrificial good boy for Black Lives Matter. He might have killed someone or flashed a gun at them, but the homicide unit is present. If they kill him it might lead to major BLM chimpouts nationwide.

instagram.com/chrisbrownofficial/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/30/watch-chris-brown-police-live-stream-arrest-video/
archive.is/L5Kw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine
youtube.com/watch?v=x1ogVyyz8Wk
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/4801852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit?

It's too late to apologize.

lol

Link is shit. All I see are pictures of the dumb nigger.

Any real sauce here?

PLEASE BE REAL

PLEASE HAVE HIM GET REKT WITH A PISTOL IN HIS HAND

PLEASE MAKE JAMAL AND SHARKEESIA WIG THE FUCK OUT ALL OVER DETROIT AND CHIRAQ

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE A FULL SCALE CHIMPOUT

Could be big
Hope he gets his shit pushed in.

Where's the sound?

The youtube enbed on my OP is a video of the chopper livefeed from his house where he is preparing for a confrontation with police.

He allegedly through a weapon out of a window and he is a felon so for one he definitely had it illegally.

Gay, this must be staged. FALSE FLAG NIGGER MOVEMENT.

TOP KEK
Any other sources?
I hope this nigger gets rekt

Just in tike for the Trump rally. Nigger gets rekt, nigger chimp out and act out against the rally… Racewar?

hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/30/watch-chris-brown-police-live-stream-arrest-video/

fox10 disabled chat after Kinsey fell in love with Holla Forums

I hope they kill him

I miss those days

They just have this pozzed out niggers video playing on loop of him apologizing. I hope they run a domestic tank through his home.

I hope so ,my god imagine the salt we could harvest.

i miss the 90s

Oh. So only niggers get that treatment when a woman accuses them of something. FUCKING WHITE MALES always must be considered guilty until proven innocent.

LIKE A NIGGER WHO HAS BOUNDLESS SAVAGERY

RISE UP DINDU AND MAKE YOURSELF A LEGEND

what a moron

N872WT

Citrus Ridge Dr, Tarzana, CA 91356

Looks like they have a drone ready

Clinton news network is reporting on it.
archive.is/L5Kw8

You know that you re in for a good day when you hear that.

Isn't that a song ?

Its sad this shit thread has so many replies

Or perhaps he is a nigger criminal master mind and getting caught is part of his plan.

I got these off his Instagram

dude if LAPD kills him then it is gonna be a nationwide Chimpout

What a fucking nigger

He must've said something naughty about the (((chosen ones))) while drinking his 20/20

the armored bulldozer is another good one

I don't even know wtf is going on.
If they got something on um, why don't they just cut that shitbox of a place hes in in half and be done with the nigger?
The fuck is really going on though?

Can anybody argue that these people are nothing more than puppets?

This will be fun to watch unfold.

do it faguette

It's nothing new, ice cube said it in the 90's.

You faggot FOOL!!!

Depending on what happens here it might cause a nation wide chimp out before the election is even over. Fuck your little "woe is me" pozzed out ass.

Send pizza

I was in college in San Diego during the stolen bus one and we took the day off and made it a TV party. Socal has the best car chases.

This reminds me.
Faggot mods deleted a thread of Ice asking people to assist him in spreading jew corruption or something on his niggagram/twatter. Wondering if the nigguh should get a hand if its really along Holla Forumss lines.

Yeah but the ones in the 90's had a semblance of intelligence to them.

Pray for a chump out my friends

That's not just any armored bulldozer. That's the Killdozer!

*Chimp

I don't think I can imagine how big the cimpout will be, it could even spread to other countries

Explain m80

I'm pretty sure you can be served an arrest warrant after being arrested. All that matters is that a warrant is issued by a judge to enter his home.

on drudge right now

Apparently he threatened a woman with a gun. Article says:

So no bodies.. yet.

How does dis nigga even get out o the bed in the morn, let alone make music n shit?

OH BOY

I think so, it just means they are stuck in jail until their court appointment with the Judge.

This will be one hell of a chimpout if they kill the nig

OJ, part 2? Current Year Edition?

TMZ claims he threw guns and drugs out the window.

You think he'll be charged for the drugs at least?

Ohw what a lovely day.

We should look into making a couple of these. A rc killdozer vs da hood.

OJ is still alive and still in prison.

I'm talking in regards to media shitstorm.

The woman is still alive, he only threatened her.

Its as I said. Ice cube posted recently asking his internet followers (Cant remember if it was his instagram or his twitter, I have nether) to spread his words on jew corruption of media, ect. Aparently he even had infographs, flyers and other shit to printout/pass around.
Faggot mods deleted the thread when some one reposted it here. Unsure if they deleted it because it was bullshit or what.

kinsey wouldn't be taking chris brown's bullshit like this girl

If there was only some way to provoke him or BLM into a chimp out.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

i'm thinking somewhere between a class 3 or 4

Wow, so shit was ready to shitstorm ?

Praying to kek to start the chimpocalypse already.

He's trending on twitter right now.

That was a hoax.
Ice cube posted on Twatter that he hates trump and would never vote for that "muthafugga"

Oh shit, they said the police are about to try and get access to his private security video. The nigger might have just fucked himself with his own home security!!!

These are draconian times filled with hordes of niggers.

Unsure. I could not get in to the thread before it was removed. I clicked on it from catalog and read the tinny bit of dribble OP posted, but it amounted to a whole lot of "Click me, print me, spread me", was wondering if anyone else had any better info.

If that is the police's plan, they probably shouldn't have said it. He's probably deleting it all now as we speak.

Seems like 2016 is the year we take the trash out

Ive been at a concert of his since Im a Stage Technician, that guy came on 45mins late, laid on the stage(!!!9 instead of dancing during 2 songs and did obv lip sync(well which rapper/pop idiot doesnt), and here you have the 2 moderators kiss his ass about how great of a performer he is.
Please die. But its too quiet right now for shit just to go randomly bad

Looks like a drug addict.

I think they are going through the security company though. I'm pretty sure the security company that Chris Brown payed for probably does some ridiculous shit like keep copies or back up on their server or something.

Ah alrighty, thank you for the heads up. Was still perplexing as I thought cube was at least proficient on JQ. Its not like he could not drum up some support if he really wanted any true action.

They say he is getting arrested so I'm assuming they have probably are seeing enough proof to do so.

I seen that thread in the catalog but couldn't get into it.
I jewoogled it to see what was going on and it was him saying I don't support trump blah blah blah.

CHIMPOUT THREAD?

Gets me every time.

Remember when Samuel L.Jackson said he'd fuck off to South Africa if Trump wins?

That nigger wouldn't last a day in SA.

He would probably die of AIDs.

slavery never ended tbh

Preach!

I pray he does and takes the rest of those degenerate (((actors))) with him.

Too true fam. Have you ever been to jail?

What category chimpout would we get if Chris Brown gets killed in a shootout with the police?

Possibly fall in between flash mobs and roof koreans.

The Thirteenth Amendment specifically doesn't ban slavery "as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted".
Given the rate of criminality among them, all we really need to bring systematic slavery back is to increase the courts' efficiency.

Cat 4 by my estimates

Silly Nuff$AID, we don't consider her white anymore.

Get that nigger-tier pest out of this thread.

Cats make gays

lad, don't hurt cats

Faggots.

Check'ed

Only numale faggots like cats.

If I saw you do that IRL, I'd stomp your face out, for fun.

You calling Arkan a numale faggot?

Hows that T Gondiii treating you gents?

Apparently he pulled a gun on this cumslut.

must. climb. building.

God damn… I need some eyebleach for that trash…

You wouldn't stomp shit, you limp wristed cuck.

If he likes cats I am. Anyone who invites invasive predators into their home is a cuck. Cats are the degenerate's pet.

i cry erry tiem

I don't own and have never owned a cat and never will but killing animals just for the sake of killing them is fucking degenerate. You are no better than the filthy niggers you hate, you bathe in the same AIDs infested cesspool as they do. May God have mercy upon your soul you motherless…

niggers gonna nig

should be fun to watch…killbot when?

Burn coal pay the toll.
Actually bitch got off easy.
I'd say I hope she at least learned her lesson but I think we all know she didn't.

ofc women hate cats because they sleep with dogs

m8

Hi grandma! Glad to see you've found Holla Forums!

You're fucking dumb.

#RobotLivesMatter!

Edgy.

lad the only cuck here is the faggot with all the cat hunt pics. if you're going to have gore, get the real shit.

No you.

what?

How does that win a beauty pageant?

I've seen better looking blondes waiting tables at Applebees here in Georgia.

This thread is about chimps

I read "twerk the fuck out"

haha my brain is so much fun

Only the lowest tier of subhuman takes pleasure in harming an animal.
Hitler and Goering were right to send people like you to the camps.

Are you really supposed to carry a pistol around with you in your own home?

I don't get it. Her face is weirdly proportioned, too puffy. Her body is nothing special.

How does that win in California? California is filled with smoking hot women, far prettier than her with even better bodies.

I posted one fucking picture of a cat and it triggered a mentally ill faggot to post cat core. kek

Yeah, guise, what's the problem?

what a qt

This x1000
She's lucky she didn't get punched and/or raped and/or dead by that nigger. On the other hand, she's a coalburner, so no great loss. Probably already rode his monkey dick to aids city.

Cats are wild animals. Bringing them into your home or giving them free reign of your yard is no different than importing sandniggers.

If I ever see your cat I will kill it. Get a dog or bird, you fucking cuck.

Kek works in mysterious ways!

Careful there, champ. That edginess is mighty sharp!

Commiefornia pageant isn't about "beauty", its about how much cock she will take at the same time from the kike judges.

Shoah Shekels webm

Shoah Shekels webm

Can we STOP talking about fucking cats and go back to talking about the chimp. Holy shit, this place is chaos!

She's calling herself "Miss California Regional". Is that something separate from normal Miss California?

The God Emperor turns his back for a year, and look what happens to pageant winners.

Cats rule. Niggers drool.

yes

Just filter the faggot edgy troll. He probably gets bullied at school and comes here to project.

I just pictured the feline version of that one pic where it has that spider behind the keyboard posting about how spiders are actually bros.

Has anything new happened with the chimp? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Isn't this the faggot who beat up Rihanna?

Now this is some good shitposting

that isnt a chris brown song

Apparently he was drunk as well.

The swiss keep their guns in the attic for this reason, so you have to go upstairs to get it.

ok there buddy. you do know that summer is almost over yeah?

I'm not the one who cares for predators, you dumb cuck.

haha

That would be like watching the nature channel.

/steve irwin voice/ "Watch as the male chimp attempts a mating ritual with the female. It's hard to tell which one is which, or which one is going to get rekt. Both are full of testosterone and ready to kill at the slightest provocation."

you know why people think you're a faggot right?
it's because of all those cocks dangling out of your mouth.

Filter the cat obsessed troll. Nigger has shitted up threads before with his dumb shtick. He's just looking for a reaction. Stop giving him one.

Focus on the niggers.

I don't like cats but I take in a stray every now and again for pest control. I've never understood why people have such a problem with them.

My cats have always:

I don't care for other peoples cats but my dogs and cats run them out of the yard so it's never a problem.

Yep. And dumb white girls still "party" with him.

All joking aside, they had to surgically reconstruct her face after this. It was apparently completely unprovoked, too.

No idea why any woman would go near him again after this.

Who the fuck is this nigger?

The media promote him as hip and cool.

My neighbor has been looking for her cat for the last 2 months. Little does she know when It wandered into my backyard and I caught it with a dead hummingbird in its mouth I strangled it.

I hope you live in Texas, and I hope your cat wanders into my backyard too.

See

He's a dancing/singing nigger who likes to beat women.

Is this Rihanna or corned beef?

I guess there won't be a Rush Hour 3 after all.

Holy motherfuck, if this fucking nigger gets capped in the skull, this'll be the best fucking birthday ever!

COME ON, KEK, SERVE ME UP ONE DEAD NIGGER!

No bro, she has herpes. Chris Brown beat the fuck out of her in the first place for giving him herpes, they are just a dysfunctional couple. Typical trash.

you live in texas and are this much of a faggot?

wew lad, cant wait to read your obituary.

HE WAZ A GOOD BOI JUST GETTIN HIS LIFE ON TRACK ABOUT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

HEY YOU TRIGGERED MORONS

FILTER AND STOP REPLYING TO CAT HATER TROLL

STOP TAKING THE BAIT YOU RETARDS

I would say that makes sense if all niggers didn't already have some forum of STD

shut up satan, he's this close to letting out where he lives specifically.

And don't forget to report for trying to derail the thread

Do you really beleive someone like Rihanna is a good girlfriend?
Shes a sheboon and she probably chimps out like one too. I dont see why he wouldnt beat her up.

ITT: newfags that keep derailing the thread because they do not know how to filter IDs

Uhhhh… alright

He's probably using a weightloss medicine for a "comeback" with a fit body. My guess would be that he is on ephedrine, which is known to enlarge cheekbones, and thin out facial fats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine

Of fucking course he never did any actual time, either.

Here's hoping he does something stupid and the LAPD fill him with lead.

yo dis rayjay

i can brush mah own teefs

check it out

i be real upset n shieeeeet

ok nig nog

He's probably trying to flush all his guns and drugs down the toilet.

but you'd still have .45 in your skull.
who cares what happens to an user after that?

It's true though.

Looks like makeup if you ask me.

I don't believe that for a second.

See

I giggled inside.

Come on, you know that user is exactly the kind of nigger to let his dog shit in playgrounds and other people's lawns and not bother picking it up.

She was born and raised in Barbados, which puts her slightly above the average female pavement ape.

Anyway, this thread has been derailed enough. Let's get back to memeing Chris Brown to death.

So you're going to shoot me for lawfully eliminating pest feral cats on my property?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who cares why niggers eliminate each other. The important thing is, they do!

With a felony conviction they just need to find one gun and I'm sure the nigger's house is full of them. That'll be some jail time.

What, is your numale ass going to come avenge the innocent little cat that survived off killing birds?

You want to find me, okay. I live in Alice, Texas on Prospect Street. Ask around for a woman with a missing cat. Go pay her neighbor a visit. I'm waiting for you, faggot.

On topic, I'm hoping for the greatest chimpout of our time.

So we should be watching for whats really going on somewhere else. This is a distraction for something big trying to be snuck past us.

So you are a spic?

I want to get a pic of your lifeless body so i can post it in a potential chimp out thread.

Come on LAPD.

The previous BLM martyr threw her life away over a few unpaid parking tickets, kek

But Chris Brown will probably get off scot free and go back to earning million for his ooga booga music

Do you ever stop to think that this is one of the reasons why people cannot stand cat-people?

Actually I should give her some credit. If this standoff escalates and the cops shoot Chris dead, she deserves quiet applause.

Plenty of women were defending him on social media. Shit was like the boston bomber or Richard Ramirez.

see satan? they do it for free.
all you need to do is press a little.

here's chris brown's lawyer apparently, wiki says he's armenian but he looks (((armenian)))

Yeah, no. Dogs are fucking loyal; they were useful to us back when we hunted, they are still useful today as guide dogs, guard dogs, police dogs, and such.

Only the bad ones who deserve it by abusing/starving the dog
Just vaccinate and keep your dog clean, you filthy pig.
A pet that require you to get out of your basement and do some exercises?! Heresy!
Yeah, because you are so lazy and fat, you can't even pick up a little shit from the ground to throw it in the garbage.

This thread is about a nigger, but we know that the real nigger is you. And Chris Brown, of course.

I know this is sacrilege for Holla Forums but I really enjoy nigger music. Chris Brown is a fucking scumbag and the fact that he wasn't ostracized from the hip hop community speaks volumes about the degeneracy of black culture. I sincerely hope the cops exterminate that coon.

DON'T LET US DOWN LAPD
I BELIEVE IN YOU

Think of how great this chimpout could be lads

GOOD LUCK LAPD

Worst 88 dubs I have ever witnessed. >>>/suicide/

Come find me, faggot. I wont hold my breath.

Murdering innocent animals for kicks is pedro-typical behavior, he's probably one of the "red pilled" spics who posts here.

so because i want to make your corpse a meme that instantly means i'm a cat person?

also, why do you live in such a shitty area?

Wait wait wait…
Isn't this the same nigger who also got off for pimping underage girls a jew mo back?

Also, you know who doesn't like dogs? Mudslimes. Muhammad (PBUH) considers them filthy and unworthy, so you know that some dog must have bitten his goat-fucker holy ass at some point. Dogs are that great.

Plenty of black women still salivate over Chris Brown and will attack Rihanna any chance they get

animals have a role in life you degenerate.

even "obligate predators that torture and maim birds"

we've eugenically evolved cats to live among human society. they keep down the population of vermin that bring disease. i don't like cats as household pets (dogs are master race) but i have some neighborhood strays and as long as they don't breed out of control they're good to keep around to keep the neighborhood ecosystem in check.

You're replying to the wrong person, you stupid fucking reddicuck. Learn to read IDs. When you come, bring your cat.

GOOD LUCK LAPD

stream
Hopefully we'll get dead monkeys instead of cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1ogVyyz8Wk

Yep. We need to just import more muslims too, in order to keep the native born americans in check.

I can't hear you from outside of the club
You probably can't even get in!
ahewhewhew!

Yeah… the town he lives in is a typical spic-enclave shithole in South Texas. Based off the 2010 census, Alice is around 85% Mexcrement, probably closer to 90% now.

Women are adult children user, you weren't meant to hear so many of their opinions at once. Thanks to the internet, they are foisted upon you.

Stream says he left the house

No ooga booga? ;_;

Cats actually domesticated themselves. We didn't really breed them.

right, because that 3 block area of yours is totally not shitty and covered with trash anyway.

honestly the whole neighborhood could go up in flames (and probably will with how dry all the grass is) and nothing of value would be lost.

Everybody knows what it means boyos

HIDE DOG THREADS
IGNORE DOG POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO DOGS

Cats are great if you live in the countryside. You'll never have to worry about rats, mice, etc ever again if you have a good one.

I'm hoping Chris is hopped on so many drugs he actually gives himself a chance against the police in a shoot out.

Who are the people in yellow tops, casual clothes and backpacks and beers? How come they are just being allowed to hang around outside like not much is happening? The perp will just get one of his entourage to take blame for the gun ownership, after that it's him and his homies word against some skanks. So it'll end up being the woman misinterpreting what happened and chris brown will remain free.
Would have been way more entertaining if he'd have shot her then barricaded himself in followed by him and his posse in a massive shootout with the cops leading to a 5 day long standoff. Then they run out of food and start to eat most of the dead woman to keep their strength up before getting kitted up in top end body armour, snorting a load of coke and bath salts then going out in a blaze of glory while playing song video related.

*believes he gives himself

I actually thought that's who OP was talking about and needed to look at the calendar for a second.

Oh fuck yes I have been waiting for this nigger to get what's coming to him since he beat the fuck out of Rihanna and a bunch of degenerate cunts defended his talentless ass because he made their daddy issues tingle.

Please Kek. Please smile upon me with bountiful goodifications and chimpouts.

Because he is a Spic. See: census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/4801852

Tweet him that if he cares about BLM he wouldn't surrender. Fuck with his head, throw gasoline on that fire.

That's the homodemon your cat gave you talking. Enjoy being a cuck who can't follow through on his threats.

so did he died?

for

Filter the dead cat 10bux and it'll drop to 150.

Armenians are worse than jews.

oh my.
that explains the run down trucks, garbage, and shitty lawns.

what are you talking about? i'm here in the middle of the street, which one of these hobo huts belongs to you? also get a better router, your wifi reach is shit.

Lil nigga bigger than gorilla
'Cause I'm killing every nigga that come try to be on my shit
Better cuff your chick if you with her, I can get her
And she accidentally slip and fall on my dick
Oops I said on my dick
I ain't really mean to say on my dick
But since we talking about my dick
All of you haters say hi to it
I'm done

What did he mean by this?

then why is she black?

so what happened though?

lol this woman beating nigger was irrelevant so he's drawing attention this way? Please shoot him LAPD.

Nothing, he's a celebrity so the LAPD will treat him like royalty.

fucking kek

yeah. fuckin racist cops!

"Gibs me dat" or "Dindu nuffin"

I haven't spoken nigg in almost 5 years, so you'll have to excuse my translation.

Post your skin color and timestamp just to indulge me pls

What the fuck happened to rap?

Seriously, tweet him that it's 'his time' and that he should do something so he can 'get put in the history books as the next MLKJ'.

top kek
We really need to do something about these non-whites who think they are welcome here.

Tell him "It'll be like GTA fo'real, 4 star pursuit nigguh"

the same thing that happened to rock

Good riddance. Make Nick Fury white again.

Hope he was on cocaine or something and they do a blood test. That way even if the gun charge does not stick he'll still have broken his probation rules and have to back to prison.

When rap is good

And when Trump does get into the whitehouse, i'm going to harass that black muthafucka

That guys story is really sad. A real case of bureaucrats trying to step on the little guy.

And they got their shit fucked up and hopefully haven't bothered any innocent people since

Look at this bombed out shithole
Also noticed it made the top 10 most dangerous cities in texas list, good stuff

sauce on pic?

So this cat hating spic is shitposting from a wheely bin on a chinese iFone with a rat to keep him company?

top kek

CAN WE PLEASE MEME THIS NIGGER TO PULL A GUN ON THE POLICE AND GET PUT DOWN???

BY KEKS WILL IT SHALL BE DONE!

Basically all of South Texas for ya'!

That area of the state has always been infested with Mexcrement, but we were able to keep a 65%-White/35%-Spic ratio in most cities in South Texas before 1970. Now, almost all cities/towns south of San Antonio are 75%+ Spic. Take a look at Brownsville and Laredo if you want to see even bigger shitholes.

Red pilled rappers thread?

Fug I think it's over

Is Mr Brown still hiding behind his sofa or has he found a working axiom with cop negotiation skills yet?

He chickened out, he dindu it, he didn't become an hero.

Very disappointing!

he also fucked off once he knew people were looking.

jesus, one more reason to build that wall.

is chis brown dead yet or what?

I don't even like cats and I'd still cut your throat if I saw you do that.

DOES YOUR DOG DO THAT? 99.7% it's not.
same thing can be said about cats
see above
you should be doing it for yourself not the animal making you do it you fucking loser
you are trying way too hard.
calm down dogcuck. no one gives a fuck about your big nigger dog that fucks your autist ass every night ;^)
haha cats are so shit because i read a buzzfeed article saying so!

SA seems like its easy living as long as you're a nigger.

How about you just kill yourself?

Potential chimpout material. Hope he goes outside and dindoes nuffin.

it's a function of foreign assistance and social standing. the moment the UN stops giving them gibs, they will all starve to death. this is the same for any African nation btw.

Happy birthday.

Can we go into this niggers instagram and fuck with him? Like question his masculinity, "street cred", whatever until he does something stupid? I mean, it's be like bullying a fucking loser into killing himself, maybe this is one of those happenings we gotta help along.

Pls shoot that monkey

this

This. We need to try and get him into a shootout with the cops hes on right now

Have his jewish legal team showed up yet?

I'm not going anywhere, bitches. Come and find me.

his legal team are probably instigating this because multiple lawsuits against the police will make more money especially if they don't have to give anything to him after he's dead.

Sure but that's not going to happen any time soon.

After all these years I finally have a reason to sign up for instagram.

based

I think you insecure.
when spics die now one cares, not even their fat goblin mothers but when a cat dies people get angry.
must suck for spics to be stuck under cats

WE NEED TO HOLD THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR WORD.

GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF USA TRAITOROUS CUNTS ALL OF THEM

Burn down the system, kill every kike

Hmm, no thanks.

UGLY ASS BITCH LOOKS LIKE A WEAK ASS LOW ENERGY MAN TBH YUCK TBH

At least in my moms basement I don't need to point guns at white skanks. Pretty chill down in my krib here tbh bro.

=wew==

Rolling for a dead nigger

I dont know whats worse the nigger fucking or that white women have been getting uglier as this civilization collapses

someone needs to give us an update. Whats the situation right now?

I think one is a symptom of the other.

I've seen better looking women before. It's all just bling and makeup.

I honestly doubt that thing is either white or a woman.

Jeb are you shitposting on Holla Forums now?

robbery/homocide investigation = fucked up nigguh

You sure, Jose?

Did you even listen to the song? He was calling out everything degenerate about the people in the room, he was calling out the "Fuck school" mentality his fans have.

Learn to listen and think about the lyrics you hear in a song.

yeah he is the cuck spammer

That's what I thought, deffo something very tranny going on there. Maybe Chris found out the hard way and that's why he pulled a gun? If she's not a dude then she's a 5/10 masquerading as a 7/10 tranny.

Kek written in bottom right corner

Fucked up world in which retarded Dindus drive the finest cars that White goyim can build.

SHOOT THAT MONKEY

That's why the police are trying to take him down. He didnt do nothin

R2-DINDU IN 30 MINUTES

quality webmd have one of my favorites

Who are you calling a shitpost?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

Guys a crackhead.

It never ends, there is nothing you can do to satisfy or pacify them.

Jeb pls, tell the wife to make up some guac for my tostada. Somebody has to cut my burritos!

Oh dude you're like a mile away from me

Obongo is handing over control of the Internet tomorrow.

All of his house guests ratting him out to the police.

THIS

ACTIVATE HAPPENING

RWDS MEME TEAM 6 REPORT IN

THE MEMES MUST FLOW

You a cat loving faggot?

Ah the great distraction

You are the one trying way too hard, pussy.
What do you think cleaning a litter box is, cuck? Building a sand castle?
You fucking cat owners are just as bad as Vegans when it comes to shilling.
There's a reason Hitler owned a dog

That's October 1, not September 1

Oh fuck I forgot what month it was

oh this too just now

cops wearing face masks going into his home.
I guess they hate the smell of coconut oil and cooking oil.

shut up, weeb
you ain't tough

All niggers are fathers by the time they're 12. They just don't know whose father.

You mean the smell of weed and crown air freshners?

You need to work on your aim. That wasn't even clean. You need to hit the heart and lungs. Do it right or don't do it at all, faggot.

Having this live is bullshit nothing is going to happen

He ain't did shit.

Damn, you fucking dumb.

what kind of pill does ras kass get for nature of the threat? outside of the anti-white propaganda stuff (as he buys into the whole "ancient black ppl were the real intellectuals, white ppl stole it from them" stuff) he has a few points here tbh

Chris Brown is the poster boy for shit people. Let this be real.

DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE
DIE NIGGER DIE

FUCK CATS BTW

nigger in red hat is chris laughing ang a joking wiv da poleese.

Please kek grant us a happening

Pet Masterrace coming through.

-Feel no pain
-Can regenerate limbs
-Big fucking Claws
-Lives in whatever it can find
-Can get as big as your head
-If they get a hold of you with their claws they will never let go
-Will teach your kid responsibility as these are tropical animals and hard as fuck to keep alive in the USA
-Also will eat almost anything

Why have they not shot the coon?

pretty shit strawman. betafag numales who do that deserve whatever happens to them. >muh battle buddy >muh best friend. perhaps if you worked on your social skills instead of assigning attributes to a dog you'd get a little further to the w-women.
you know you can just sweep that shit away or just fucking get rid of the cat entirely? or even better not let the cat outside inthe first place.
why the fuck would you let in your cat if it's pregnant when you don't want kittens or the responsibility? just take it to the pound or rid of it any way.
doesn't happen if you fucking neuter him you retarded nigger. with that type of argument i should say
3/10
You say
then
cognitive dissonance is liberal tier.
what do you think picking up shit toasting outside is, cuck? landscaping?
LMAO. calm down wanna be fucking serial killer. just because you abuse your neighborhood cat means fuck all besides being an absolute edgy faggot (but conveniently the edgeline stops when it's about your fuck dog! DON'T POST THE VIDEO OF THE DOG'S LIMBS BEING CHOPPED! THAT'S REAL EDGY!)
You are so shit at D&C.
Trained dogs > cats or dogs

mfw I've just spent the last 2 hours or so watching a live stream of nothing happening.

SHOOT THAT MONKEY!

Also did I mention they keep their own population in check, Hermit crabs naturally do eugenics.

REROLLING

That was dope like a black Eminem. Uh oh I like black music Don't Lynch me

IDS SNIBBENING :-DDD

Are you the Crab news guy?

dog fuckers BTFO

When he mentions the jew, I'll show him my support.

What it looks like when alex jones finally takes the red pill..

shoot that monkey!

Maybe, what is this Crab news?

ITT: Dogs and Cats, the new D&C

Quality post.

You know all the international crab stories we used to get on the homepage before News+ turned it to shit

Sometimes

pic related

lol fuck off nigger. hang yourself chimp. preferably from a rope around your black groid neck.

Spotted the catcuck

its pretty obvious. my favorite shill argument is
i bet they think this place is the hub of the "alt right" as well.

Guess you can say that this person isnt browsing the CATalog :^)

Live feeds can be fun but this one is literally nothing

I actually don't have anything against cats per say.
But some how Holla Forums always brings out the need to get in shitposting wars.
Maybe its the mixture of outrage and depression I feel whenever I come here.
I actually own two cats and a dog, two Siamese and a Boston Terrier.
So no hard feelings, just don't act like owning a cat makes you the ubermensch or some gay shit like that.

This sucks, I just want to watch the world burn.

The Crabs will rise again.

My dubs confirm. This thread has become nothing more than cat gore vs. dogs D/C. Sad!

how the fuck do you like rap music when its narcissistic garbage about themselves and bitching about others?
nice try nigger. go abuse some more neighborhood cats nigger. your kind loves doing that.

pic related. just chill the fuck out. if things get bad just start your own local RWDS (non fbi).
m8 you gotta fix how you type. you type kinda gay. at least there were no LITERALLIES today.
>I actually own two cats and a dog, two Siamese and a Boston Terrier.
I own nothing.

fuck. i spoke too soon.

Wew lad

I don't even know what the fuck you meant by the last part, where did I say that I hate cats?

I know right? this faggot never gets shit right! gas him now mods! we need to work together on this mystery!
THE VOICES WILL NOT STOP.

Rap is trash, tupac, eminem, and dr.dre are notable exceptions that prove that rule. That damian marley / nas tape is okay too.

ARGHHH WHEN WILL THE VOICES STOP. REEEEEE REEEEEEEE
im pretty sure anyone who hears "voices" inside their head is 99% bullshit. it's suppose to be from the environment (3d) not inside like a thought. (2d)

Thread theme

I listen the exceptions, most rap is indeed nigger tier. I haven't heard Hopsin before, though I thought the track posted in was alright for insulting degenerates.

Also, Eminem further proves that white men can do a better job than black men at everything

What the hell are you even going on? Pic related for you

it was just a prank. i told you that!

You know what's funny, I didn't even see your post where you posted a hopsin link. I just heard a billion people say 'rap is trash but muh hopsin is so good because he's h'redpilled'. His whiny rant """"""""songs""""""""" are fucking tumblr tier.

Wasn't me that posted the link. And I'll have to hear more of him, thanks for the tumblr tier warning

What are those 6 people doing at his front door with thumbs in asses? Is this happening or are they trying to salvage their failed false flag?

if you guys listened to normie radio on the way to work youd know this shit happens every other month at chris brown's house.

Well this deescalated quickly….

Chris Brown is constantly chimpin out.

A few years back he brutally assaulted his girlfriend, including biting her.

He destroyed a dressing room at some media outlet over some minor annoyance.

And he assaulted a male fan who requested an autograph.

Brown is proof that money and fame cannot tame the inner chimp.

You realize that wed all be niggers if our ancestors thought like you pussies? Europeans evolved from early humans, who beat back the neaderthal niggers using canines.

dogs operate on strict pack family structures, if you are a true alpha the dog will recognize you as the patriarch, if youre a bitch, the dog will treat you like a bitch

cats operate on a "fuck you, im god" structure, you exist to serve the cat like a bitch, he is YOUR owner, cats also have a relationship with toxoplasmas that infect your brain so youll want to be around cats.

Weird Al further proves that he can do a better job than Eminem at Eminem.

Checked for truth.

Don't bother trying to argue with catfag numales though, the toxo has them.

Dogs are a crutch.

Yep, you're a dumb nigger

he posted this thread.

In other words, cats are jews?

I bet is was a (((white woman)))

You have good taste user. Has he ever cucked out?

So whats happening now? All I see are people walking around the outside of the house.

Well this song seems to be mocking red-pilling. Or is it?…

Well then he's dead.

Wouldn't the jews just live the bitch to hang if she became blacked?

I wish more games had fun endings like Silent Hill 2.

*leave

Fuck that thing is cool.

And the comparisons dont end there, listen to a cat owner dismiss all the shit their cats do and it sounds weirdly like jewish apologists.

supported gay marriage, but other than that he seems to be nonpolitical, aside from the "tin foil" video.

Well, there is Party In The CIA. Which is hilarious.

There is more than one definition of "Foil"

This is a myth. Arthropods can feel pain.

I didn't think of that. I was a bit disappointed that Word Crimes wasn't mocking cultural marxism. Still funny though.

What said, he might be trying to drop small redpills in along with his usual brand of humor. Also, vid related, with a literally OY VEYing jew in the chorus

One of my favorites.

If Weird Al ever full on cucks out, I'm going to fucking shoot myself. Which reminds me, I need to watch UHF again

I loved when he mocked the music piracy hysteria and actually released this song online for free on MySpace and his website.

If you kill to prevent something from killing that's not degenerate fucktard

also state your purpose for killing them - don't look like a drunk teen out for a kick

*state purpose whenever you post something like this

oh shit did the primal instincts take hold

Get ready for some chimpouts.

What's the current status. Did they make Brown a good boy or what? I just got here.

Not yet, he is just hiding in his house and crying like a baby.

Reply to his shit and get him to act like a true O.G. nigga and dindu some dos.

hnnng

Hope these German cuties girls don't racemix

So, the dindu gave up? I expected a more interesting ending

i want to be the gnome

welcome to Holla Forums: home of >THE HAPPENING

if it makes you feel any better i reckon merely posting this last post is enough to get you labeled "alt-right" in your nonexistent/official database file/entry, so now you can say you were part of a "movement" akin to anonymous…

…although in term of "movements" >we're closest to a "bowel movement" tbh, so if you ever get v& just say you came here for the "dank memes" and hope that sounding hopelessly n00b+reddit = you're deemed harmless.

i wouldn't be surprised if chris brown and ol girl worked this gimmick to try and create some buzz for his new #GrassIsGreener EP/LP/mixtape/whatever. ask yourself: did you know that chris brown had a new release out there before all this shit happened today? …..exactly.

if he ended/ends up getting no charges filed then you know this was just some kind of giant PR gimmick to

1) remind people that he exists

2) milk some "bad boy street cred" for supposedly brandishing a gun at a bitch who was out of line (if they never find a gun you know some ppl will think "chris wasn't caught slippin he handled his biz and stashed that shit!)

3) basically make him seem relatively important and relevant again. seriously i don't know of this dude doing anything musically ever since he whooped rihanna's ass for (????***) i can't say i remember a single song or video of his…. then again i can't really remember a single chris brown song/video from b4 he whooped rihanna so c'est la vie

so in the end i wouldn't be surprised if all of us (media included) just got worked by chris and ikely some (crazy) relatively-fugly yt bitch. and yes, by relatively fugly i mean she's fugly for a proper model/actress/pageant-winner.

*** = whenever i was in jail ("prison" or "the penitentiary" is where you go after you've been tried/sentenced) and i came across someone with an assault/battery/attempted-murder i'd always ask them "did they deserve it?" and without exception the answer was always an emphatic "HELL YEAH!!!!" — so i reckon rihanna was some kind of cunt to get got like that.

Weird All is just a normal guy with unconventional style and humor. Are you people this detached from the rest of the population?

did he died

Is it still going on? Hope he gets popped.

One of my favorite things about niggers that redpills normalfags more than anything is how they act. To be more specific, they constantly scream and cry about how they're angels who dindu nuffin and everyone treats them unfairly

But

What do they do everytime someone blinks out of line? Riot and rob.

Mike Brown got killed? To show how the nigger community got wronged they burned down Ferguson and looted everything in sight.

When Trayvon was killed? To show how they're angels who were wronged they looted and brutally assaulted kids and the elderly.

Every single fucking time like clockwork, everytime they suffer a "wrong" whether real or percieved or even what the fuck ever it is. One of them gets popped? Welfare check was an hour late? Traffic holding them up from reaching the crack den?

What do they do?

Pillage, destroy, rape, assault, kill, and vandalize. Like fucking clockwork literally every single time. They call themselves noble kangz yet behave like the world's worst infestation of termites and other destructive vermin. Bull in a China shop doesn't even compare

So come on niggers, keep redpilling all those people. The last few years have been glorious, I can freely talk about the nigger menace now and everyone generally totally agrees with me. Even half the blacks who overhear tend to agree with me too

It's like Chris Rock said, before he decided to turn into a we wuz kangz as well. There's niggers and blacks, they'll wound up purging themselves before we get to it probably