A DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT MGTOW, YOU'RE PUSSY WHIPPED

A DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT MGTOW, YOU'RE PUSSY WHIPPED.

dude, I agree with MGTOW, but keep it in one thread

Do me a favor and stay out of these threads

leashes turn me on

faggot

You had one job OP.
Thread is shit btw. MGTOW's rarely ever lead fulfilling lives, and even fewer have any notable accomplishments.

Stop talking about them as if you know them personally. You're only aware of them via the internet, and not on any personal level.

This is how you become gay.

t. male feminist

to become communist

I'm not a fan of women either but come on now

Sure, because men get so much action from modern women without surrendering their lives and possessions.

Men? Yes, yes they do.
Low T women who happen to have dicks? No, they need to overcompensate.

Silly comment. And I'm sure you consider yourself a person with high T, correct? I think you might overestimate yourself.

women are superior to men. literally argue w me protip u cant

my oc

I can't argue with you cause you're fucking delusional, mate. Sexist to the n'th degree where n is the biggest number you can think of plus one.

If you're saying that sarcastically or ironically, that's ok because there are clitlords who ACTUALLY think that. They're called feminists.

We don't need to tell you since our savior Dick Masterson spread the word years before.

t. leaf

He's kinda right though. Modern sex culture gives women much more choice in who they fuck or who they're in a relationship with.
They're always going to go for men with high-social status, especially for casual hookups. It's MGTOW 101

i'm unironically sexist tell me why sexism is bad or u lost the Debate

All of human history disagrees with you.

how🤔

(wasted dubs)
Even your own sex disagrees with you.

It's as if women simply aren't competent or something.

But how is this a rebuttal to this thread?
Yes, and this just further reveals how over-privileged they are in today's society. Also, such men with "high-social status" are going to be pussy whipped and forced to surrender most of their prestige to the woman.

ann is probably a male though tbh

i guess youre right women are inferior to men take me daddy

Because they stick to the internet you salty mongoloid

kill yourself

women invented alphabet blocks

fitting

baby me~

So anyone who says something reasonable or even coherent is a man? Good to know women are second class citizen then.

obamas wife (forgot his name lol) is also a male too

No, she's a dumb cunt as much as Obama is, hence both are female.

why do you people keep feeding this troll? he's not even very good at it.

Because you people would never give them a word in edgewise. MGTOW just doesn't appeal to you, so you're not interested in learning about it and would rather attack it with ad hominem statements.

lurk more

are u saying that obama is female

only females like hot dogs

I'm saying you're a dumb cunt.

with mustard on them what the fuck obama
he's not only a kenyan but something much worse….. a keynesian

😘

It's not really a rebuttal as a clarification.
I'd disagree. As a high status male you don't need to be pussy whipped. Women are coming to you, and/or easily accept your advances. It's easy to get casual sex and there's less of a need for a committed relationship. If you do though, there are few other males who could really compete with you, so women would stay in that relationship.

I think this is why women always complain "men have an awesome dating life", because they're comparing high-status females to high-status males. This is where we'd probably disagree, cause most MGTOW think high-status men also have it shitty, but I'd disagree. I think that even though high-status women can have whichever man they wanted, that's not what they want since they're more concerned about status than casual sex. A high-status man's needs are already satisfied with just women coming to him, even if they aren't necessarily 10s. A men and women "winning" are two different things because women want soemthing else basically.
If you were to compare the average man to the average women you'd get something different.

A high status man can get laid whenever he wants with little effort (but still more effort than any woman).

A high status woman can do the same but complains because she wants even higher status men and it's not quite as easy because he's not as desperate as other men.

A high status man would of course prefer a high status woman but that's much harder than a high status woman getting a high status man.

No, men have it worse no matter what.

Nobody is disputing this. And I, most certainly, wasn't.
That's what most people, regardless of their status, insist on, yet they almost always find themselves in some form of a monogamous relationship. And most people with a high status are going to think they need a trophy wife or girlfriend, and, in this sense, they will be no more free from the need to be committed to a woman as some normie.

This

k

You do realize this "getting laid" talk is getting boring and old, correct? When people resort to it, it tells me they have no argument.

Keep talking. You sound extremely enlightened

Okay. Stop following the crowd. You'll never be good enough to them anyways. And, most of all, stop overrating women.

Deep

Thanks

The basic premise of MGTOW is no marriage, you can still pump & dump

quiet redditor. children are for normies

What about MRAs who aren't MGTOW?

Pathetic faggots

Yeah I gotta admit it
Unless you have a girlfriend, which is when the man gets the power.

you disgust me

holyfuck this thread is fucking cancer

Y'all are missing out

Nah I rather to be dominated by the strong man. I dreamt of being whipped by a hot dominant man. Is this normal? I am willingly to cook a nice dinner and have sex for the exhausted man when he is home from work.

Dude, why?
Isn't that gay?

No I am a lady. The full time housewife is a dream for me. I can clean, cook and massage the husband with the warm stones. Husband should relax at home when home from work.

tits

Those are some funny looking tits.
Do you have a birth defect or something?

Only sluts would do what you want. My tits is reserved for the white future hubby.

Maybe you could just take a close-up shot of your pussy? It's alright, because you aren't really losing your virginity by sending us pics, so it doesn't make you a slut.

No puss y for you nor anyone except the future hubby.

i bet you're ugly.

I am 5/6 rate but still won't produce the photo.

Good job, macaco.

This. There's something about a dominant man that makes you want to please him. Take good care of the house, greet him when he gets home from work with a hot meal and an open mouth. Let him use and abuse your body in any way he wants because it's his. And yet you rest easy at night knowing that he loves you as you fall asleep on his chest, the sound of his heart beat more than enough to make you forget about your throbbing new wounds.

I've never understood why "being whipped" is considered such a bad thing. As for me, the more comments I get from close friends and family about how I'm whipped, under his thumb, his housepet, etc, the better.

Your bizarre sentences amuse me. Figures it's an Ausfalian.

It's a man.

So my hand look like male to you. Wew you are not bright, are you?

Fags take care of their nails.

Look at this fucking lizard claw lol reptilian kike bitch

Shut the FUCK UP you dumb deaf bitch. If you were also blind you might make an acceptable fuck puppet. What, did your disability turn you into a superhero or some shit? Short answer, no, it didn't so stop with the usual bullshit shaming language you daft cunt.

Females are getting a little bored of feminism? Oh, you want back into the kitchen? TOUGH SHIT. That's merely another form of slavery for men. Work all day for a little massage from those reptile claws? Ummm… No. This ain't the 1950's anymore.

We need to adopt a real rape culture like from the American Plains Indians where they also made the squaws do all the work like move tipis and weave baskets. Real advancement won't come until society is breeding preteens and euthanizing cunts over say, 35 years old.

Quit LARPing, only men turned gay through years of desperation experience these kinds of thoughts. Women receive too much attention to have time to reflect and realize that they yearn for a traditional relationship.

All I want is to be housewife but I can't fix the system alone. White parents need to have 4 white kids to keep the white population growing because if we don't produce enough then we will become minority within our countries.

You are more entertaining with bad grammar. That sentence had only one mistake. I demand you Engrish it up more.

You are depressing user.

You can't even commit to your LARPing. This is why you never amounted to anything.

I encouraged the white men to marry the chaste white women to have 4 white kids so I make a commitment to secure the white people's future. Is that good enough?

That sums it up pretty well, yeah.

You keep continue to add more problems. You are fuck lie and troublemaker! I know you are real want to get something that you real want!
You are still fuckin losers!
I don't fuck listen your shits!
You don't fuck give me my deaf right! Fuck you!

When I see that woman need to always compete to all of us men to feel superior, I unzip, I get off to their insecurity, I get off to the fact they can't even step on our cocks on bare feet because they are afraid of our thick cocks raping even their soft feet, deep on inside they all know their places, top or bottom, they are just gonna be the inferior gender till end of the times.

I thought the issue regarding men nowdays is just that they all are too moral fucked than being about their status, sure we say a man who earns a lot is gonna get a lot of woman but, I don't think woman suck up to that, they literally want everything from a man, hence the lame meme of "get your self a man who can do it both, earn shit and make you samich"

On Fullchan

(Knee slap) my sides, ha ha, it's basically the old joke, if you are a woman and don't have the looks, you will have to be like a man, you will have to work yourself.

Why is it a joke to you? Look at us and it's effed up so we need to restore the traditional values back to the society. If every women stop working and become full time housewife then there will be more jobs for the men to take. Wouldn't that be nice for the unemployed men?

As a 30yo male who has done literally nothing with the opposite sex: I just really want a girl who will lay on her back and let me eat her pussy whenever i want

Now, im not even sure if ill even like eating pussy but ive seen lots of videos and i think i might be good at it. You basically just suck on her clit for 5 minutes while trying not to lick her ass because most chicks arent into that and that will freak them out and put them out of the mood

Then, while she is resting from pleasure, I can stick my dick inside her and since she got hers she wont mind my small dick and let me get mine

This is honestly my fantasy