Glenn Beck has Trump supporter call in, make threats

This really seems like some type of setup from Glenn Beck, where he arranged for an anonymous Trump supporter "Nate" to call in and threaten violence if Trump doesn't build the wall.

Yeah, there are weird people out there who call in and say strange stuff, but Beck is such a dishonest scumbag that this is immediately suspicious.

If this was ever found out to be faked by Beck or his organization, it would probably push The Blaze into bankruptcy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQIyYN0ZsSs?t=2m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would anyone say something like this?

FTFY

STORT DIGGIN

Beck works on behalf of Mormon organized crime – gambling, prostitution, money laundering. This has already been covered with multiple threads here over the past few months.

What does that have to do with Beck trying to false flag Trump supporters as a danger to Trump?

Beck used the phone call to get a sympathetic ear on the Lawrence O'Donnell show.

Okay, Jamal

Traitors hang first.

"Traitor" implies he was ever on our side in the first place.

It means we already know where Beck is coming from and what motivates him, so the particular shape that his tactics take are less newsworthy than the forces pushing them into action.

That's a traitor.

It's more of a spy.

Espionage is considered treason.

I'll show them filthy Trump supporters

Aww man
you cropped out the piss in his pants

why hasn't he committed suicide yet?

so has beck release this fella's phone number to the secret service yet?

I'm guessing the wording and scenario was vague enough that they wouldn't investigate. It wasn't

or even

but

/cheetos/ general?

Still trying to raise the priesthood aren't you Becky.

Do we have a left wing watch?

Even if they're foreign nationals?

Can a North Korean betray the United States?

webms, faggot

I ain't clickin' that shit

tbh the guys got a point

how pissed will people be if he gets in and doesnt build the wall?

So obviously fake, and the comments section is eating it up. Beck is pathetic.

Glenn Beck reminds me of Peter Coffin.

i guarantee it is a fucking ruse by glenn beck

but who cares if its true or not we are writing the narrative now meme it so.

Morton Downey all over again. After this he'll sink into 100% irrelevancy and die of cancer.

All that I need to know is that Glenn Bitch is one of Faceberg's loyal opposition.

After that it just got weird and sad

"Nate" sounds like a beaner

Reminder

doesn't look good

The caller, legitimate or not has a fucking point. If there is deportations OR wall theres only one way this is going to go.

youtu.be/JQIyYN0ZsSs?t=2m9s

What a faggy show is that from?

good, they should fear us

>implying any phone-ins are real
Stop giving him the attention he seeks. Sad!

This is such an obvious false-flag. Didn't this idiot get investigated by (the) SS because he posted on his twitter that he insinuated that someone should assassinate Trump? We should listen in on any more of this obvious garbage just to make sure that we're not alone in our findings.

The fuck? O'Donnell fucking hates Mormons… What's with the buddy buddy shit we're seeing here?

4U user

He said, on national radio, that if he was close enough he couldn't stop himself from stabbing.
The next week he said that he meant his co host.

The Mormon cries out in pain as he dresses up as an injun and shoots you

The clip we saw gave O'Donnell an opening to make Trump supporters look like lunatics.

That clip was so weird, because there was something about the wording that actually gave Beck some plausible deniability, even though anyone who heard it would have instantly thought he was talking about Trump.

Beck can act like a retard, but some of the stuff he does is probably quite calculated.

y4564ygfb