I'm gonna make some hard tack. No I was not influenced by Steve

I'm gonna make some hard tack. No I was not influenced by Steve.

I think it will come in handy because soon I will lose my job and will be threatened with starvation. But all I need to make hard tack edible is coffee or water. It also lasts a long time.

Steve has influenced you, my son. Be not afraid to embrace the MREJesus.

Who is MRE Jesus? It sounds like someone whose gospel I want to learn.

No. James Townsend and son actually.

Also fuck off. Steve is pure, stay away from him with your nazi shit you buzzkill

The gospel of coffee instant resonates with all who view the holy scriptures of one and only avatar of God Steve1989MREInfo.

Have you seen the pictures he has in the background, you confused man?

Explain demon

I like them but dammit Reddit is trying to ruin them. Le nutmeg!! xD

Does hardtack really last half a century, or is it all memes?

cofvefe + hard tacks = breakfast of champions

keep it dry and keep the mice away from it, and it lasts for years. i dunno about 50 years tho

Nazis already attacked him and caused him to make a video so I'd say Holla Forums is doing more damage than reddit.

thanks OP. I'm about to go camping and I needed something to eat while I'm out there. I hope to encounter a bear that will kill me so I don't have to kill myself

i give op a week

Mein Neger!

steve pls go

Just find another job faggot.

I tried but last week they told me I was starting at a warehouse but since the hiring manager was on vacation they told me 'sorry we're actually trying someone else.' on the day I was supposed to start

Don't forget the corn dodgers there sister.

Keep trying until you get hired. Fast food is always hiring, you won't get rich but you won't have to eat hard tack either.

Peruvian Llama Semen is always a good solution to soften-up hard tack.

Steve ate hardtack from the US Civil War.

Not OP but they're not hiring me, I've applied at dozens

that means they knew by looking at you they didn't want to hire you.

My point is the meme that anyone can get hired if they just apply is bullshit

true. personally, i've never gotten a job without knowing someone on the inside. ever (i'm in my 40s)

The only way you can know someone on the inside, is to stick your cock inside them.