Messing with neighbours in a commieblock

There is a braindead retard below me who blasts nigger 'music' with thumping bass all the time. Legally I can't do anything, institutions don't give a shit about these kind of things. What are some ways to seriously annoy him or fuck his property up? He also has a car. Something so that cops couldn't get me. One way I found is jumping up and down repeatedly with full force so his ceiling gets fucked up but it doesn't always work. I'd use a sledgehammer but I'm worried about my own floor. Share some creative ways. I have some free time and am willing to go far with this.

Below you? Guessing apartment?

I hate my neighbors too. I went out and bought a 2000W subwoofer and amp. Conversion wired it to standard power plug, and every day for 2 months at 3AM when I left for work, I would turn it full bore. He moved out after that 2 months.

Threaten his life. Say something like "I will kill you man if you don't turn that music down please!" and then just walk away and let him take it all in.

Oh also he always kept his windows open so he could share his shitty music and life with everyone. So I mounted a fog machine on my deck (porch? Whatever) and would turn it on randomly. Wind always blew his direction and he would get super pissed when his house filled up.

Can't do something similar, there are other neighbours around and I wouldn't want to bother them.

It's funny because that's exactly what I've done a few years ago. Noise stopped completely for a few weeks and then retard got back to his habit.

Haha, you deserve it. Faggot.

I rarely lurk here I don't even know what the fuck that is. Flag isn't even mine, though I'm from a similar post soviet shithole.

Is that why you hid it in the OP? :^)

kill him

why are you hiding your country?

Neh, just didn't want the flag to show up.

Too risky

Should ruin his paintjob so if it's one of those "nice" niggermobiles than he'll flip.

It's a commieblock. There are people everywhere and I don't want to make a show like that and I'd get in trouble.
Yeah it's a niggermobile alright, old ass bmw with blue rims, darkened lights and modded exhaust that makes it sound like a tractor. Maybe I should key it, but then I'm afraid he'd do the same to me.

I need something clever and sneaky. A good guide on how to waste someone would be appreciated too. Poison?

Give me something you faggots

No. You're too much of a pussy to do anything listed

Are you all fucking psychopaths or what?

If you're genuinely fucking furious and need to fuck him up hardcore and get away with it, get yourself some chemistry know-how and irrepairably damage anything he exposes. Anything you can get into without leaving fingerprints and DNA, anything he leaves outside, etc.

Better still is to tell him you'll make his life hell, do it, and tell him why. Demonstrate that he has to get along with you if he wants to live comfortably, and tell him all you want repeatedly. Make sure he's only aware of things you're doing that you're within your rights to do, or you will get entrapped or recorded and summarily arrested.

pour a couple of bottles of table salt through the vents on the scuttle panel, within 6 months the bulkhead under the panel will be rotten on most cars

Put your large speakers face down on the floor.
Wagner, full blast.
Beethoven, full blast.
Shostakovich's 11th, massacre sequence, full blast.

Is there someone who would _not_ enjoy beethoven?

My old neighbour played some random drum/rhytm music in night (i think he was doing it), and it woke me up many times. You might also try something like that, don't play it too loud. Its better if he can't be sure if that sound only exists in his head.

embedded related

You could also freeze piss and then drop it to his letterbox.

People who only listen to one kind of music, and it isn't classical … or so I assume.

(one of my colleagues once told me classical music was scary, because it meant the bad guy in the movie was going to do something really awful)

There is only his car. Thanks.

Couple of bottles? Surely one would notice?

Not an option, I got other neighbours all around me.

put a sign calling a faggot on his car window
put weed inside his car and call the cops on him
do they sell firecrackers where you live ? throw them through the window if that's possible, preferably at night when it's pitch black

Dogshit on his doorknob and under his car door handles is a good start.

Ink. Like convicts do. Ink spreads everywhere. The standard bic pens. Clip them after you pull it appart. Pull the end off and blow ink under and on the bottom of shit.
Do not get any on you or you are busted but that shit is the greatest ever.
Seriously OP. Imagine.
Your Anonymous bro.
Expect us.

Ink just inside the lower rubber edge of side windows. Drips on windshield. Picture. Fucking fagot gets I and hits his wipers,,,,,,,,fuck. Or even wipes it with paper towel. Man what a fucked up mess.
Not only that. If they get it on their hands at night. No telling how far it will spread.
Hell. Mabe all the way to da 40 sto.

Use a powerful electromagnetic weapon to destroy his audio set and electronics.

send out nazi propaganda to liberal shit holes and ghettos around you with his name and return address

also stick a nazi flag on his bumper everytime you can manage it

Shotgun shell down exhaust pipe

Play "A real hero" from drive and "Duvet" from lain on full blast. Or stuff from a play like the Mikado.

For full Irony, play "White flag" by delta heavy

This. It's not that hard to build, actually. You just need a long, thicc copper wire and a leyden jar, with optionally a steel rod down the center of the coil. Make sure to move all your valuabke digital electronics out of the building before firing, though. Lamps and blenders and other basic shit will be unaffected, but anything with a microchip is toast.