Is he dropping subtle red pills?

Is he dropping subtle red pills?

It's the 3rd or 4th Hitler thumbnail and with it Harambe memes that are linked to another meme (watch it to see who).

Everytime he typed harambe in, a certain negress popped up.

This must mean computers are redpilled, right?

Fuck off with this pozzed up swedecuck

Go fuck off to another site if it this triggers you, cuck.

Not that I like this faggot but if he normalizes jew jokes Im fine by it

For you, lad.

He is normalising the fact that harambe looks like that nigger actress.

Cheers, lad.

This guy is a symbol of everything normalfag and he is even Swedish.

Have you been tested for autism, user? Or are you just a shill?

Ever thought about potentials, you effeminate stormfaggots? Why is it you betas feel the need to shit up the threads without thinking ahead of time?

If he continues dropping subtle red pills that normalises Hitler and Holla Forums jokes, it's a big fucking win for us.

He maybe a Swede normalfag, but he does more than you m80.

kys

What is a bump?

yes, I remember he once posted here and then confirmed on his account

Castrate yourself, OP.

Sweet.

Why would I, dear Moishe, when I can empty myself in nice White grills when we win the war?

He's actually into mecha, makes cp jokes, and regularly rips it into sensitive lefties
He's one of us, deep down

What a waste of trips, gas yourself OP.

we wuz funny n shit

That's the point, he is representative of Normalfags so if he's saying some Holla Forumslite stuff it means the Normalfags are Holla Forumslite which I actually believe

OK, if you're not going to webm pozzedpie you shouldn't be here. He just loves screaming 10 year old shock humor for his fans. If you pushed him (such as having our most trusted ally pay him a visit) he would crumble and be be choking down circumcised cock in moments out of fear of being labeled racist.

You nigger, OP.

kek confirms

I mean, it's possible. Whether he's doing it on purpose or if alt-right is just becoming mainstream edgyness and he mirrors it. In any case he's dropping subtile red pills to tons and tons of white children.

YOU HAVE AUTISM
YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW IT
BUT YOU DO

reported for kek abuse & kike heresy