Belgium

I'm a Belgian. Yeah, there I said it. Fucking roast me, you cunts. DO IT. ROAST ME.

your country is killing all of europe

atleast you're white

wait how does one 'plunder the congo'?

what, you took all their pointy sticks?

Even the German masterrace considered us their bros. Which is why Belgium capitulated within 2 weeks of being invaded and basically collaborated with the nazis until the end of WW2

the fucking french had more balls than us, what with the french resistance and all. Fuck all Belgium has to show for itself is Leopold's genocide of Congolesian niggers. Fucking hell.

Rubber, copper, and King Leopold's shits n giggles

Things I know about Belgium:
I've always kept Belgium as Germany's "little brother that's not quite as succesful". Sort of like Estonia is to Finland.

But seriously, Kongo wasn't a mistake, right?

Bang on brudda! Hail Mannerheim

In Bruges was a good film tho. My favorite part was the protagonist's continuous deprecation of my country

How? How, you shite?

no

IN FUCKING BRUGES

You what?

I am sorry you let 3DPD run your shit, and this is what happens

because the european union is headquartered there.

belgium - specifically brussels - is at the very least playing host to the organisation that is corroding europe from the inside.

i feel sorry for Europe tbh.
your kindness only attracted the worst shitheads 3rd world countries has to offer.

if you ever get your shit together, pls don't send them back, just kill them, make soap out of them

I genuinely don't see any other option. They aren't welcome anywhere because they are objectively garbage people who are of no use to anyone. They do nothing but drain resources and commit acts of terror. It is only because of how strong the western nations are that they have been able to survive their initial arrival, but eventually they will become too great a burden to bear - arguably they already are.

What needs to happen is we need to find some way to surreptitiously sterilise them so that they can't pump out dozens of their inferior progeny to make the problem even worse.

The only thing I know about your country is great chocolate. But you personally are a faggot.

Belgium, next capitol of world government?

genophage?

After it collapses into world war

genophage allowed 1 in 1000
we don't need that 1

Isn't that a little too easy?

Why do you want to be roasted you self hating faggot?

français ou néerlandais ?

on se connait peut être lol

I want to oppose such a foolish plan.

I like your country's beer.

Speaking of beer, the way to save Europe is to aggressively market it to the Mohammedfags and make them renounce Islam one glass (or fancy-ass chalice, because I know how y'all do sometimes) at a time. Fuck any religion that has something against drinking alcohol and buttfucking your own wife.

It's either that or write a soft rock/fake folk call to prayer so you can do to Islam today what hippies did to the Catholic Church post-Vatican II.

the home of the eu elite pedophile ring? the home of the beligan elite pedophile ring too?

So…. how did it feel to be Neutral during both World Wars? How did that work out for you guys

never heard of it.

Not OP BTW, but 2nd generation immigrant in Belgium.
I'm white though, so people don't notice.

Best part about In Bruges is that there are barely any Belgian actors involved. Even the background characters weren't local.
That's how ugly the Belgians are.

"It's an INANIMATE fooking object!"
"YOU'RE an inanimate FOOKING OBJECT!!"

Yes, he is.
In a country this big we're neighbors

Avec un peu d'exercice je peux être bilingue, mais je suis d'Anvers, donc Néerlandophone.

Je le doute

hehe, even the more generic brands start developing their own chalices because "it tastes better that way"
Later they can raise the price because they're a "higher class of beer" *cough*Stella*cough*.

Yep that one.
We pretend it's solved by imprisoning a few guys so that the clergy can go its merry way.

We couldn't hear the rest of the world over the many feet that were trampling us.

Nice image, but at least try to find the correct font.

Kek, there goes another frenchman in denial

can't roast you. You guys have good beer.

Belgium is not so much a "country" as it is a giant coverup for various international child trafficking networks.

Mange d'la marde esti deuropauvre!

Racist!

Your waffles are shit and they're the only reason anyone knows about you, you haven't accomplished anything. Your country is a shitty rip-off of France which is slightly better but way more popular..

It is thanks to one of us that you people know the glory of synthetic plastic

Islamic Republic of Belgium

Belgium very progressive
oy vey

Arab refugee here, all I've ever wanted is to live in safety, in a secular country, contribute to its economy and live as an equal to others.

I don't have to tell you that I consider what you're saying sickening. It won't change you. You'll always be selfish and unfeeling, and play your role in the 70 year-long Zionist project to demonize us in your media, and make us and the West hate each other. I just hope that for 2 seconds, you'll have even a hint of self-awareness…that you'll realize how fucking awful you, 4chan and the other sites Stormfront brigaded have become.

You think I'm less than human - far from it. It's you who's lost any humanity you once had. Alright my venting's done fuck off

Careful, Habib. Wouldnt want to get worked up and explode another trade center.

Go fix your own country. Don't shit up ours. Europe as a whole earned its status as the best continent on the planet. White people made cool stuff and came up with cool ideas and when anyone came along to try and threaten that, white people either fucked them up or taught them how to be civilized.

The majority of you and your boys refuse to learn how to be civilized.

This chart can't be correct tbh

Well at least your not from Luxembourg OP

Poland is not composed of the pollacks you meet on the internet

Jte chi a la bouche gros sale belge.

Je viole ta mere dans sa cul, ptn de merde sale cochon francais

Bien envoyé, qu'il aye au diable ce fils de pute française avec son accent de pédé parisien.

Arabs are cool. It's Islam that is the problem. Islam afflicted the mind of the Arab just as Christianity poisoned Europe, but the solution isn't strict atheism. You must unite your people with a religion of Blood and Soil, one that Arabs truly benefit from and represents the soul of the Arab people. I'm not versed on Arab history too well, but I'm certain you can get ideas.

As always, the enemy is Jewry, and after Jews are gone, it's Jewishness of soul and conduct. Best of luck to you and your people, no matter what some ignorant internet idiots think of you.