Download discord because friend refuses to voice chat on anything else

discord is a botnet

I miss Skype and AIM.

because discord caters to the gaymers, and turns out gaymers are cringy fucking faggots.

This.

Habbo hotel 2.0

not even once

When did Holla Forums become a bunch of cucks and pussies?

I bet if I started talking about taking nigger dicks up my ass he would have liked it. Nothing but homos on Holla Forums now. Nobody admits that kids are superior in all ways, sexual wise, strictly speaking

If you think anyone on Holla Forums uses discords you need to fuck off. Anybody thats posts or links a discord here is some banned cuck from 4chan.

your first mistake was accepting the discord invite

if only we could fix your reddit tumor.
im glad you stopped with your "reddit edits".

You ever think pedos are attracted to children because they themselves act like children

Don't help him derail it. Ignore and hide all pedoshits.

We are attracted to children because little girls have nice pink soft pussies with no hair or smell to them

tor?

Furthermore, little girls have puffy vulvas

daily reminder to report and ignore halfchan/reddit treads

We should do a Google hangout, OP.
We can just call each other faggots.
I would have to speak soft though. Family might freak out with me shouting "faggot motherfucker" at seemingly nothing.

there are better fucking alternatives, MSN instant messenger did chat and video calls, Yahoo had an instant messenger that did voice and video, Ekiga does voice and video, I'm pretty sure pidgin works with all those protocols, both Ekiga and pidgin are FREE
'oh but what about the neat feature of persistent chat and sending my maymay images' fuck those features they are fucking dumb and gay

wat
fuck off tripfag

Believe me if I didn't have to use it to maintain what little social life I have I wouldn't be.

remember MSN?

Sounds more like they were annoyed at the presence of a normalfag in their server.