I think trump did this on purpose

I mean, he's smart. I've looked at the sun many times and my retinas didn't burn. -1 for "muh scientists" yet again

I agree with you really. For a very long time as a child I was able to look at the sun for 3+ minutes. (my brother timed me)

Anyways quite a few years have passed now but my vision is 20/20 and perfect.

Yeah, he's real smart, user

Makes sense you're retarded.

Belgium you shouldn't talk about who is smart and who isn't

not realizing I'm smarter than you

He's going to be completely blind in 30 days.

if quads the poster below me has to post he bepis.

no

Do it

do it you kike, fucking quads lad

BAN HIM FROM Holla Forums FOR LIFE IF HE DOESN'T

bost bepis

But user if you look at the sun while its coming out of totality the moon people fire lasers straight at your eyes to blind you!

BOST BENIS NOW

Staring at the sun is good for your eyes and make you sleep better at night.

sho bepis fagit!

NO

He starred at the sun and the sun blinked!

It isn't just staring at the sun that is the problem for those saying that in here.
It is staring at the sun when an eclipse is happening.
Since it gets dark when it is happening your eyes get fooled into thinking it is evening.
So the retinas open wide, wider than they normally would.
Now to look up at ultra-violet rays while your retinas are so open can fry them. Also, you won't feel it happening. So yeah, while they are frying you won't feel a thing. Later your vision will deteriorate.

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fire and fury of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Republican Party seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the US Presidency, and those that tasted the bite of his named him… the Doom Trump

idgaf my retinas didn't burn