Can we have thread about remembering good old times back on 4chan by posting classic shit threads?

Can we have thread about remembering good old times back on 4chan by posting classic shit threads?

Still pretty good.

I found this

I've been looking for a cap for the longest time of one of the /a/ anons or trips getting rekt that another guy can't spin a pen like gif related and then getting rekt again for saying he can't spin a butterfly knife

0 regrets.

yes

Yup. Even when I got here (Around the 3rd Exo) Pedo threads were a staple of 8ch, the excuse being that it was a "Reddit-fag filter". Which in a way was true, because google blocked the site.

I don't know if I can have a good time posting such waste. What's in the past is in the past and what's done is done. We deal with enough waste already because everybody forgets that bad is bad and good is good. Bad & good don't even exist anymore. We constantly stick up for the uncreative, old & outdated. 4chan is hidden & spoiled they're just a hidden square on the page and not a single fiber will keep this thread from leaking out with shit.

My suggestion is more fiber & substance to get more shit out of our colony

We can all have threads that fit our needs and our unique suits are what will give us our moment of return from bland & mediocre ties.

I kinda went to shit after this, tbqf

It*

I'm ashamed that no one posted this gem. You suck Holla Forums. You truly do.

There were "post sinks" and gmask threads where CP would occasionally get posted, but it was more for the shock value of it.

Fuck it, I think I have some old stuff I can dump. I haven't dug through some of these old folders in months now.

ok big hoss, go ham nigger

Thank you Mr. Tor, I love you.

Does anyone have the gif where the guy says "classic"?

i wonder how many greentext stories are real. i always want to believe they're all fake but sometimes some of them would be better if they were real.

The fuck is wrong with your id and flag?

tor

what do you mean

fucking new fag or bait… i can't tell

What happened to those good times? Nowadays, no one is creative and everyone is so hostile.

FUCK YOU!!!

Everybody nowadays wants to be entertained not be the entertainer and they get hostile when they see that all the threads were people are asking to be entertained are shit.

This sort of nostalgia is misguided. Halfchan has always been a place for edgy teenagers to sperg out. Brilliant threads have always been mired amongst the thousands and thousands of absolutely worthless ones. It's not for nothing that 4chan was once called the asshole of the internet. It has always been mostly shit.

Last pic is OC, straight from the vaults. Never been posted before, get your fix here.

oink oink

Holla Forums or imageboards in general is like swimming in an ocean of liquid shit. You're swimming and swimming and at some point you don't know why you're even swimming in the first place but out of nowhere you find gold in the endless ocean of shit and you cherish that. However, this gold or treasure doesn't last long and you find yourself back at square one, swimming and swimming in a vast ocean of liquid shit.

I regret the day that Holla Forums stopped promoting Roman Catholicism

this is from here.

IDK what it is, but the fun is gone. The chans quit being an escape, and the liquor was never very fun to begin with.

Posting on 4chan was always like pissing in an ocean of piss, but every once in a while you'd find that pearl. There haven't been any real pearls in years, including here on Holla Forums. It seemed like there was great potential for it when we first came here after Gamergate, but subsequent exoduses from 4chan, of some of the very people that ruined 4chan in the first place, made sure that we would never be as good as 4chan used to be. We have since merely survived on the knowledge that we are better than current 4chan, but is that really enough? I guess it has to be, because we have nowhere else to go.

Newfags who didn't understand the culture invaded from multiple sources. They battled each other and trampled oldfags in their wake. We came here, and one side followed us, thinking themselves the good guys because the old authority sided with their enemies, but they don't realize they are also the type of thing that changed the community from what it once was to what it is now. They're newfags. They've never known any different.

The only truly amazing thread I've seen on Holla Forums was Pablo Jailbird. I think there needs to be some intersection with off-the-internet reality for the truly awesome stuff

does anyone have the non-reddit edited version?
still funny to this day.

not from the good 'ol times but pretty good saved 2/3

never kekd so hard over a story

I remember that fucking thread because I was retarded enough to ask /lit/ for advice for writing my shitty book and just so happened to come across it. Rip in pieces, girl.

Here's the rest, babe.

I feel you, user. I was, too, retarded enough for wanting to discuss literature on /lit/ - found out nobody reads there and are only talking about Infinite Jest, Gravity's Rainbow, the Greeks (they never read) and Dostoyevsky (they never read). Too bad Holla Forums's /lit/ is pretty dead.

Where's the proof he died?

Guys… GUYS!

They made a MOVIE about this guy.

Think about it.

An user.

Is now being played.

By Nicholas Cage.

I was in the similiar thread on a russian imageboard. There was god damn poor OP, who robbed PC store at night just to get him new laptop. He was so clumpsy and retarded, and does everything exactly like he says. He put plastic bags on his feet (to not to left footprints), scarf on his face crushed door with a rail and tried to grab laptops on display. Laptops was on a metal security leash, so he damaged one beyond repairability, puts it in a bag and run.
Funny part is that in a thread before robbery he asked advices and few people, me included adviced, thet he must bring his ID with him just in case if night police patrol stops him.
Funny thing is, that he listened and drops his ID accidentaly in the store. He was caught in the morning same day, lol.

the jews win again.

The kikes are so unoriginal. They're as stale as Holla Forumss memes. The only thing they added was blasphemy "cuz lol we're joos."