This is the stupidest fucking shit I've read all day

This is the stupidest fucking shit I've read all day.

Do people even proofread/do research anymore? Jesus, this is a fucking joke.

This "journalist" should end himself for not reading gnu.org
And then people will complain that open source is shit because they don't have control of the software that is under an open source license.
This the work again of permissive license.
Just fucking great.
I wonder if Theo is happy seeing that companies shit on the right of users for owning what they buy.

From my point of view people are getting dumber and dumber each year and it's pissing me off.

the quality of their posts is basically the same as the average long *chan post, the pretense of news is just to give it an unwarranted air of trustworthyness and accuracy.

Ever notice how when you know about the subject the news always gets it wrong, but on everything else it's accurate?

Really makes you think ... everyone knows that the Linux Free BSD kernel is called GNU Hurd.

What the fuck am I even reading??

This was the Debian/kFreeBSD plan all along.

This hurts my autist.
Please delete this.

DELET THIS

We should raid that site.

DELET

It's even worse than the average long chan post.

It's like the average long shitpost.

We should post it on cuckchan and let them take the fall. Standard opsec.

Who was the idiot to decide to fight for ethics only in games journalism?

Holy shit, how little research do you have to put up to come to this conclusion? It honestly blows my mind

Also, supposedly its not even a complete BSD kernel, rather, Nintendo took some BSD libraries for shit like BSD Jails to sandbox all their games

Well, obviously none
The only requirement to be a online "journalist" is being able to write. As in "being able to create somewhat coherent sentences"

That's as dumb as saying two cousins are the same person.

just kill me now fam

OP sucks dicks.

It's as bad as "BMW, the Audi model"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
THE NES MINI RAN ON FUCKING LINUX AND WAS OUT BEFORE THE FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCH, THESE FUCKING RETARDS IT IS NOT A FUCKING FIRST. BUT THAT IS THE FUCKING WROST PART BUT THEN YOU TOP IT WITH SOME SHIT ICING
fucking memeing piece of shit, the gamecube which some of the "os" was written by a few fucks at google, but that doens't matter because it's barely a os because all it does is play videogames, then the wii is just a gamecube on steroids, then the wii u is a fucking wii on steroids.
V I D E O G A M E N E W S I S A F U C K I N G M I S TA KE

You okay there bro?

What utter bullshit you dumb nigger.

Red Alert 3 seemed to be using some sort of Flash shit for the GUI when i looked at it briefly. So i assumed all games use flash and webshit from then on. I may be wrong.
Counter Strike Source and Counter Strike GO allow admin faggots to put some HTML bullshit in the popup you see when you join the server, and that shit broke all the time.
But looking at most games i don't really give a fuck what they use because their menus are slow as fuck and have horrible special snowflake controls and limitations (as you would expect when they literally make some new bullshit from scratch for every game instead of using the standard UI toolkit).
The worst example is probably Battlefield 2. You would avoid going into the menu at all costs in that game because it takes so god damn long to load.
BTW i meant PC games all use webkit/flash for the menu parts, not the game engine.

Wow Nintendo Switch runs the Microsoft Linux FreeBSD Unix Lisp Machine kernel!!
Neat!