Babi

how old is Babi exactly?

why is she fucking fat?

is she Sasha's lil sis/doppelganger?

why is she telling a person to ruin her asshole? you only have one and there is no surgery to replace a broken one. that is a critical part of the body.

xDDD

More information required

Who is she, and post a video as an example of what you're talking about.

She has cute feet

well the rest of her is already ruined, especially her brain. might as well finish the job.

Well, she did lick a toilet bowl

I heard a rumor she was hospitalized for a week to remove a cluster of anal warts. Huge shock there.

we summon Babi

appear Babi

Wait that works? I thought we had to plan that whole thing in advance with matching EST if other time and commit the ritual together in hope she sees it or shit

anoyone got sauce of early sasha vid where she told the guy to punch her or whatever

Why don't you have a flag?

wat

i remember when i was her as part of an elaborate disinfo campaign on a private discord spanning multiple 8ch.pl boards and fake infographs

*i remember when i pretended that i was her
that post is gibberish

yeah that was a hoot

if you don't understand the post ur not the intended audience

its secretly a signal to users a long-lost sekrit klub shitposting group to see if anyone of them posts here tbh

i gotta start rereading my posts before i post them tbh

Stop acting like you're bipoar

I can't delete my post what the fuck?

what
how
i guess my posting style is very stream-of-consciousness so it could be perceived that way

What a fucking retqrd.

No you're increasingly bipolar. How do you rate yourself as a contributor? I'm a 5. But that's because I'm forget to live up to my full potential half the time, like right now. Anyways, what a fucking retqrd

i can guarantee i used to contribute more than you
now i contribute little to the board but i don't fuckin care tbh, i'm "officially" banned so fuck the BO (unless he decides to undo his decisions made in the midst of a temper tantrum) and no one has liked me trying to take my contribution of the board to a more institutionalized/moderationship area & i got a board of my own i contribute to and i don't feel bad for bringing Holla Forums's quality down b/c i'm a known poster already and i'm just "paying off" my merit to be able to shitpost
most tripfags don't even do the original step of contributing before using that attention to shitpost

Unless you contribute Babi GTFO.

You're too silly. Just a lazy human being with an ugly personality.

I really don't like you either tbh.. Ooh, sorry :/

I don't understand this.

I hearby dedicate this the worst thread currently on Holla Forums. Post a worst thread, I dare you. Protip: you can't.

ok nigger shill

Where? Do you even know what the term means, newfriend?

i think you don't know what it is cutie.

This is what reddit spacing looks like.

Green text is different.

If you don't understand that you need to lurk moar.

Does this make sense?

I thought this was Redditspacing.

Have I been wrong this whole time?

nigger you're not fooling anyone

double enter moar

How is Babi formed?

There was no reason for you to bump this thread. Stop hunting for Babi, she will reappear when she desires.

BABI COME BAAAAAACCCKK

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Bebe