ITT post like you have a problem ;)

ITT post like you have a problem ;)

The field of economics is a right wing conspiracy to oppress the working class!

i'm an atheist

*tips fedora*

wtf did you say about me you little internet punk?

That picture and its predecessors are what caused many of my problems. Thanks

omg it's not a problem, how how how is it a problem?

too much money

fuck why do I even lurk imageboards when I know my end game

Hey, motherfucker, I don't appreciate you using your razor on my dog and gluing the fur to my dick.

I don't know what you're talking about but this reminds me of a serious issue that might come up. Last night, I saw Michael Jackson in my dream. HE was waring a white glove and a black glove. Each color in seperate hands. He stranged me. YOu are

why does her chest bulge out like that?

those are called 16 y/o breasts. I know you're not familiar with breasts older than 10, you fucking ped.

that's weird

Settle down guys!!! I love Laura B from 10-16. And I'm not a pedo :/ just saying, she's adorable :P

Yesterday i was in a small vinyl shop, and there was box, labelled "black music", and between some jazz and ancient hip-hop i found Michael Jackson album. He is certainly looks black on the cover.

I guess I can agree with you on that, yeah she's fucking adorable.

All you pedo's are fucking delusional. The female brain isn't even developed until 25.

Pick one

Females don't count in Man's Country

checkmate

lel

The horse anus is a marvel of evolutionary biology.

Like most mammals, rhythmic contractions of the bowels move the feces up to the end of the gut to be expelled.

What sets the horse anus apart is the bafflingly complex autonomic contractive motion of 4 muscular rings which function like sphinctoral guillotine. As the feces is squeezed out, the rings expand and the outermost ring is retracted into an interior skinfold resembling the human foreskin, leaving an interstital tissue fold to open air.

The two inner rings then contract, and push apart, severing the horse feces cleanly, allowing to drop free as the outer ring folds back through the interstital flap, creating a intrinsic wiping motion with the fourth ring as it contracts back into the horses rectum.

This advanced biological mechanism is so effective that many industrial companies have copied Nature's design for self-cleaning viscus liquid dispensers housed within complex machinery.

ayylmao

Let's not forget the more important fact that the horse can control each of it's vaginal muscles at will to mold and resize itself to accommodate any dick for maximum pleasure.

they are cancer. ignore them

Weirdly – most women I know who browse 4chan, etc –
identify as shitposters.

My hypothesis is that women are worse posters than men. Look
at Tumblr, or the lulzcow imageboards, or even most
subreddits (full of men pandering to women and women trying
to be men).

Compare "myproana" (typical female forum) with the "pipe
smokers forum" (typical male forum). Both clearly are
communities centered around unhealthy lifestyle choices.

But one is full of charming, sophisticated, wordly people who
engage in intellectual discussions and celebrate their
differences, while the other is full of cranky, grumpy people
who nitpick, stalk, and harass others who make them feel
smaller.

I'm not going to say which is which, so you can do the
research and see for yourself. But I'd like to ask you to
do another investigation of two different communities,
IRC vs Pinterest, and tell me which one has better discussions,
which one is more technologically complex (barrier to entry),
and which one is catered toward which sex. Go on, I'll give you time.

Long story short, women are ruining the internet and should GTFO.

Was it during the black period that his child rape accusations took place? Maybe he turned white to cover up. I had a dream I was trying to relate to the blacks by playing basketball. The whole world then flipped sideways. I found myself falling down the streets of New York and skipping merrily down the ocean.

guess I'll keep pasta posting.

Ive eaten 2 pussies, got my dick sucked by 3 women, massaged and licked 3 pair of feet clean made out if 6 women, rubbed my cock against 2 pussies and i fingered 3.
Here is the thing. Ive only sticked it in once and that was in and out 5 times. I didn't cum, i just got limp.
Am i still a virgin? I mean, i had sex technically, but it was for 10 seconds, does it count? I never had the full experience.

My stuff's all original. Pasta was never original.

£££¢¢¢¢¢¢£££¢¢¢¢££¢££££££¢£¢££££¢£¢££££££££¢££££££¢¢££££££££££¢££££££¢££££¢¢¢¢¢££¢££££¢¢¢¢£££¢£££££¢¢¢¢£¢¢££££¢£££££££££££££¢£££££££¢££££££££££££££¢£££££££¢£££££¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢££¢££¢¢¢¢¢££££¢££££££££¢£¢£¢£££££¢£££¢£¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢£¢££¢¢¢¢¢¢¢££££¢££¢¢¢¢££¢¢£¢££¢¢¢££¢££££¢£¢£¢£¢¢££¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

Well, thread says post LIKE I had a problem. My actual problems are too fucked up, even for this place.

Boom, two dubs in a row!

Tell us. Family problems? Pedo? Murdered a man? Delusions? Bipolar?

Aggressively anti-social and terminally lazy.

Tell us your whole life story for fun and the deep roots of all your problems.

Honk Honk! I'm a clown! Honk Honk!

Wish I knew the root. I was fine in middle school. Somewhere between that and High School, it all went wrong. May have something to do with moving and losing all my friends. I've always been an odd duck. People tend to get creeped out by me. Particularly because I revel in my weirdness and refuse to conform to the norm. Still, all in all, the lack of acceptance makes me self-conscience and withdrawn. Which only compounds the problem, of course.
Fuck, this wasn't supposed to be a feels thread, damn it!