youtube.com/watch?v=DnUZ5xpcKHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol butthurt

Yes has what? 2 good songs?

You are the worst kind of trash

it depends on how old you are

Don't you just hate old people who try to be trendy

Roundabout and Owner Of A Lonely Heart. Age has nothing to do with it

All of Fragile is pretty great, and there are a ton of wonderful tracks scattered among a bunch of really wanky craps (Tales From Topographic Oceans being a particularly wanky crap) during that whole period.
But then you have that kinda painful stretch from Relayer up to 90125, upon which they just turned into a slightly better than average pop band. Yeesh. I wonder if I still like them?

Starship Trooper, Fragile, Homeworld…you need to fuck off and shut up dude.

Literally die.

Hmm.. Reddit?

Didn't jojofags already ruin it with their "le roundabout to be continued" meme faggotry?

If you poll everyone on both boards on every single one of your interests, nothing will get away without at least 1 vote.
Better kill yourself OP, it's the only way to remain pure.

Came here to basically say this. You don't hold the copyright on taste.

Wrong.
I listen to pretty obscure music.

"Ooh, I listen to Velvet Underground, jerk me off"

No hipster rock shit.

"Ooh, I listen to the Black Keys, jerk me off"

Just googled it, another rock band?
Nothing in that genre

You don't know how to talk right

Don't think I've made any grammatical error.
Why do you keep sageing if I'm bumping the thread anyway?

Even if you like exclusively panflute, odds are you're not the only one.

I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who listens to my artists, they released their shit to the public and at least one other person listened to their work.
But if we're reducing the scope to Holla Forums, then things are pretty different.

You might be surprised. On /mu/ in particular.

I wish I was surprised at /mu/. Much like /a/, they talk about crappy stuff mostly.

Fair enough. I'm always up for a good recc, care to share one?

Aight. Off the top of my head

youtube.com/watch?v=kdK4f3o6zsE
youtube.com/watch?v=CMO7CaneNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=kHDiICpwZg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Biy3fuspi6c
youtube.com/watch?v=wW_dYLcate4
youtube.com/watch?v=HzH60eZTq98

Not that obscure:
youtube.com/watch?v=DnUZ5xpcKHw

Communists and Nazis liking music actually degrades its quality and deters irl discussion around it by attaching negative social contexts to them.

Weebs liking Yes does nothing to it

Nigger just enjoy what you enjoy and dont give a fuck what others think

Thanks, I'll check these out when I wake up.

OP cant, hes a dumb redditor with pleb tier taste in music.

A song for you to listen to every time to start to think about starting a new thread, OP. Yes is beyond mere politics, how dare you sully them with your earth bound shenanigans.

i cant listen to Yes anymore because everytime im reminded of the Jojo meme

Top quality bait my friend, but I can list atleast 20 extremely solid Yes songs off the top of my head, without having to check my library.
Here I'll start

Tempus Fugit, Heart of The Sunrise, Subway walls, Sweet Dreams, "Release, Release", Madrigal, Future times/Rejoice, Don't Kill The Whale, Machine Messiah, Leave it, Cinema, Hold On, Yours Is No Disgrace, Starship Trooper, Perpetual Change, I've Seen All Good People, Mood For A Day, America, The Fish (Schindleria Paematurus), Roundabout, Siberian Khatru, Close To the Edge, And You And I, Love Will Find A Way, It Can Happen, Changes, Owner Of A Lonely Heart, Tormato.

My man.

I love JoJo and I love Yes, but fuck you.

Yes is my favorite progressive rock band. Why does it matter to you if political memers also enjoy it? Hitler liked classical music, do you refuse to listen to Wagner?

According to these anons you're just a child who can't look past the mental image that was placed into your head around something you like!

Because they're tasteless pieces of shit whose presences causes things to lose the magic around them?

I'm a nazi and I like ska.
Sorry, looks like all ska is off limits to you, too.

Wow you people suck. You guys would think ANYTHING would sound good. Just stick to The Beatles, buddies.

Everyone on 8ch should really just gas themselves. I'll go first.

DO IT FAGGOT

Get out of my country facist

"natzee"

God-tier music, my dudes.

Only faggots attach meaning to something where that meaning has no basis. Holla Forums does this all the time because the precepts of communism is to frame something within the constraints of a communist perspective, i.e. a worker/class struggle. If Holla Forums likes something that's probably because it already fits their worldview or is non-threatening to it.

Holla Forums is evil and you have a duty as a red-blooded American to oppose them.

immediately thought of SCP-354 with that thumbnail.

Fuck off

why get mad over me mentioning a mediocre decade old creepy pasta?

Because only I am cool enough to read SCPs. You guys are all lame nerds.

My cultural impacts are of significant value

Thank you for the swift reminder, RNC representative.