August 20,2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summers already over.
Sucks major dick.

May and June are my two favorite months of the year and I never appreciate them enough.

On the plus side I can look forward to them again, but winter lasts a long time hereā€¦

Can something fucking happen already. Either of the following would be okay:
fucking zzz

don't tell me..you're waiting for tomorrow, aren't you?

FUCK summer. Summer can go eat a dick and then kill its faggot self.

Fuck summer. Shittest season by far.

2014 was the last fully amazing year. 2015 was only halfway good. Last year was trash all around and this year was negative.

What a fag! I bet you're too chicken shit to even go down to the path of totality! I'm gonna be there tomorrow, you should too. Just relax fag, this ride never fucking ends. It's just the beginning of a new age if it's even anything.

(checked)
Damn straight. It's only good if you're some snot-nosed brat or a pediatric propagandist.

Sounds like you need to get out of your 80 degree apartment you fat fucking neckbeard and go to the pool.

I'm not a neet like you user, I have a job and responsibilities. Also, pools are fucking shit, I hate swimming.

Swimming's fucking boring. When I went to pools when I was younger I just always end up pacing around the damn thing and daydreaming.

I never understood how people derive enjoyment from this.

I mean it's cool for like five to ten minutes maybe just for the novelty, but it get's old real fucking fast.

They make swimming sound bad, it's pretty sad.

Humans evolved as land mammals. There is literally no value whatsoever evolutionarily or practically for swimming. Any interactions with water that post industrial revolution humans have are solved through technology.

Yeah what he said.

It was a great year

I complettly fucking missed the Summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

Who can say where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
;____;