Mfw its a Lisa episode

Shit really took a nose dive in the second half of season 8 and even more so with the military school season finale as well as that shitty spinoffs episode. Season 8 truly was when the show hit the point of no return with plots becoming more dull and obnoxious and Lisa becoming more of this inhuman adult midget who served as a soapbox and the only thing that made season 8 and season 9 remotely memorable were the few gags and jokes that stood out among the crap that ended up being referenced in Hit & Run…

Fuck why couldn't this shit end at season 7? The only thing good that came after it were the new york, football and treehouse of horrors episodes which were great but not worth the increasingly growing pile of shit in between.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/
deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/zs8/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burns_Cage
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazzy_and_the_Pussycats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lisa reminds me of Brian from family guy. In the sense in which, he started likeable then started to get more and more annoying as the series went on cause the people need a soap box of sorts

Basically this. But Lisa is just one part of the problem that caused the Simpsons' severe decline in quality after seasons 7 and 8. But I think even those who defend post season 7 trash can't deny that the show was beyond irredeemable after the death of Phil Hartman.

it was like watching a bunch of researchers put their favorite guinea pig into a paradise biodome after they fell in love with it

Times like these I think the writers of the Simpsons, Groening possibly even included have the be kicked out. You know that one obscure cartoon isn't going to break the modern cartoon circlejerk, you need to break it up by taking one of them and chopping off their hands and dick so they can't jerk off anymore

…How would one make a paradise biodome?

I miss season 3 Lisa.

Make a transparent dome more than big enough for a guinea pig by using a really large transparent bowl turned upside down with a plastic bottom. Cut the top of the dome so as to make a removable transparent top. Fill the inside of the dome with plenty of wood chips and add cute inedible plastic palm trees along with a small water bowl that looks like a pool buried in the chips. Add whatever other stupid shit guinea pigs like and add plenty of animal pellets.

Finally throw in some guinea pigs you've purposely blinded and lobotomized in there too for your guinea pig Lisa to boss and push around, that way she can keep on maintaining a smug sense of superiority while lording over everyone like a goddess in a community made up of retards that you made for the sole purpose of making her and yourself feel good. There you have post-season 6 Simpsons/The Perfect Paradise Hamster Biodome.

Don't we all. Season 3 and 4 were the best of the lot imo. Season 5 and 6 were good. Season 7 was okay. From there it was just a mixed bag of varying levels of good or bad jokes in average plots that eventually got to the point where shit became unwatchable. Also what 8yo little girl would know shit about Gore Vidal or George Soros or even own their books/biographies? I ask you.

I actually wanna go and buy a guinea pig now.

This is now a guinea pig thread post em.

Lisa is supposed to be very knowledgeable and know-it-all, it's part of her character, but that becomes really annoying after a while.

The thing is it all started with her being a "good student" if only so that she'd be a foil to Bart and nothing more. But then soon evolved into her being the smartest in the family and then into the moral conscience of the family which translates to "Lisa can never be in the wrong no matter what, and if she ever is she must get out of her issue on her own" or in other words she got flanderized like just about everybody else.

But even Brian can get called out on being a pretentious asshole.

Yes, indeed it does, but examples such as those two is really pushing it for something an inquisitive 8 year old would be interested in. War on Peace or world history? Okay. Auto-Biographies that mostly serve as opinion pieces from old political activist farts? Now that's pushing it.

Well put user. Except she's no longer just the moral conscience of the family. Since season 9 she's the bloody conscience for the whole town and even gets to appear on television whenever needed because reasons.

FML tbh fam

But you know what I mean…

I used to have a KND webm of some guinea pigs that would've finally served a purpose right about now if I hadn't deleted it.

If anything, get two. If you only have 1, it will end up turning into depressed sack of shit if it is left alone for too long.

Brian isn't always right, people call him out, bad things happen to him, and he faces consequences of his actions.

Don't watch The Simpsons anymore. None of it. Don't watch the new episodes because they are terrible, and don't watch the old episodes because it'll remind you that those days are over and will never return.

Yes, Guinea pigs are strictly social animals. Owning only one will stress it out severely due to loneliness. I've heard it's illegal in some European countries to own only a single Guinea pig, on grounds of animal abuse. They're that needy.

He's still a terrible example, but thinking about it, Family Guy has done more to knock Brian off his high horse than The Simpsons have ever done to Lisa, and that's a mortifying realization that Family Guy did something better than The Simpsons.

I'm a neat NEET so my Guinea is always happy. Hell I don't even have a cage for little Korin he just kinda chills out and knows where his food is.

also they "pogo" it's fucking adorable vid related

It's good to have two if you don't give it constant attention yeah.

DON'T JUST GET ONE
AND IF YOU DO, BECOME A NEET

Named him Korin after the cat from Dragonball.
Looks like it's time to build Kami's Lookout

I don't. But during the family reunion on Thanksgiving, my cousin forced me to watch some of the new crap and I was beyond horrified. Not only was the writing awful (worse than any trash from post season 8) but the animation looked like fucking flash.

I hope you post pics of that someday and that I get to see it.

Oh crap, thanks for telling me. I was gonna go out to the pet store tomorrow.

I miss when Lisa, while smarter than Bart, often proved to be just as mischievous as him as well.

I'll give it a go, it'll be a pretty easy build just cut out a circle, instead of palm trees place his food trays, little ramp to get up and down, hutch where the lookout is, spray it white and decorate it.

all I'd need is a place that slows time down, so I guess an opium bar?

Always do some research when you are about to care for another living thing that you don't know much about.

Exactly. She actually felt like a kid who was smart, Now its just the super intelligent midget who goes to elementary school. Also, in that fucking episode where she somehow passes off as a college student, I can only imagine it was a wet dream of most of the writers to have Lisa in college.

Buy a black guinea pig and call him Mr. Popo while you're at it.

What I also miss is Smart Bart. Bart wasn't an idiot, and the episode where they said that all male simpsons are mentally deficient was kinda fucked up.

Every time Bart was motivated in some manner, when his Parents (Homer OR Marge when she fucking bothered too) pushed him too it he did great things.

And to me personally Bart seemed like the kind of guy who could become a corporate CEO based on his sneaky nature.

>>>/tumblr/

As much as I love animals, I swore to not own any. I can't even take care of myself, let alone an animal.

>>>Holla Forums

Or the recent treehouse of horrors, everybody gets killed except Lisa or Marge.

Remember french Bart? The writers don't

Don't you remember the purple prose talking, that Thanksgiving episode with the feminist diorama, "I learned to play the sax in a few minutes" (please note saxophones require a lot of strength in your blow and kids have it really hard to even make a sax play a sound), or the many, many times she went 2deep4u "muh Chinese proverbs philosophy" despite being just an 8 years old girl? This happened between seasons 1 and 3. She has always been an insufferable Mary Cunt, dare I say it was even more blatant back then, just without as much moral preaching.

There was a time where Lisa was just a smart kid who often did stupid shit like the rest of her family. Ironically, this happened in later seasons, but she promptly went back to being the genius adult midget who knows about everything and is even capable of running the city counseil because of her high IQ.

Still the best Simpsons game in existence.

The Simpsons were never supposed to be dumb, in the first place. Just "simple", at the very least within the bearings of your everyday flimsy post-war single-family lower-middle-class housing unit.

It's their personalities which make them so satirical. Remember the company picnic?

THAT IS CORRECT.

She definitely was always Ms Femminist. That's for sure.

Its just a case of like….An occasional Fart in the room full of roses, in which slowly farts consume all.

Honestly, not putting a feminist character into a show during the 90's would just be delusional, at that rate.

Asserting them as right, however, is the issue, and with how the Simpsons is well on its way to fully becoming a facade of the American public with the rest of traditional media, you can bet your ass that things can only get worse for television.

They never make fun of CURRENT_PRESIDENT directly, not in all of their running, and breaking that long-forgotten promise would be a death knell for their ratings, as it would just mean they're the same as every other piece of the media. All lies, and no truth. Even the elderly would abandon them.

Think they'll play it smart, and avoid making fun of our next president?

Too late.

I'm saying post-election, you nimrod.

There was never anything stopping them from lampooning elections from the beginning, or former presidents, even, but they've never insulted CURRENT_PRESIDENT before. Never in all their lives.

Think they'll play it smart, and avoid making fun of President Trump?

Older episodes usually had him and Lisa work together to solve problems and help someone out. After The Day the Violence Died, that shit died out.

You have to go back
>>>/4ch/

Because they can't let their precious waifu be harmed.

She was always snobbish, but back then she acted so much like a kid that it just felt like she was regurgitating shit she saw on TV, not actually spending her time reading political opinion pieces of radical feminists or being an actual tumblrfag.

Disg

No arguments there. Way better than The Simpsons Game. Mediocre platformer with cheap vidya references every minute.

Holy fuck that looks like flash.

also

The problem isn't that she's doing that, but rather that what she believes remains an unchallenged truth by the writers, as they write the entire world to reflect their beliefs. All she remains to be is a definite example of the show having long changed from its former ways.

That was terrible. The part of Trump tweeting a lot is understandable, but everything after it was so fucking bad..

It isn't really the first time, but this time screams "VOTE HILLARY!". It'd be as shit if it screamed "Vote Trump.

Of course, Eliza and Lester solve all the problems now.

In that specific scene, it looks like they made fun of it, at the very least.

Also, the Simpsons were always liberal faggots. But at least this song is catchy.

Then please enjoy this

Post a pic of your guinea pig.

I've been watching the marathon and it's as clear as ever that 12 was when things turned to family guy. HOMR is maybe the only classic episode from it and I was honestly shocked it was that late.

Sure, the peak is somewhere around 5-7, (I personally say 6), but the show was still good enough up through 11. 10-12 is the death. It's hard to draw a solid cutoff line, but you start 10 with the same show you love, and you end 12 with a complete pile of shit that will not get better.

Why did I subject myself to this again.

She has the same general character traits, but she was a lot more real and less annoying pre-S7.

It was a momentary lapse of reason for them, and everything following that played it all straight.

It depended on who wrote the episodes, really.

Isnt there a website which documents the decline of the Simspons in depth?

Tbh, they knocked Bryan off his high horse just as he got a good snug fit. Then they shot that horse.

Pls tell me this really happened.

deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/
Fascinating read, he did another series on how mobile gaming is basically electronic gambling.

Concerning mys Summoners War addiction, this it true.

And the prices are outrageous. Like insanely.

Fair point. Basically she is a goddess within the show's universe that is absolutely beyond defiance. She can be as obnoxious as she wants, the problem is the writers have basically made her untouchable and somehow capable of anything when needed, even being on television or being involved in political affairs.

The Day the Violence Died… Was that the point of no return for the Bart and Lisa team-ups? Don't recall anything from that point onward having Bart and Lisa on equal grounds. Although, it would've been amusing to see Lester and Eliza again though.

Its not so much their political preference, but rather that they are incapable of writing anything good anymore and that the characters and stories have been shit since around seasons 8 and 9. They always had a preferred political leaning but never shoved it down your throat every episode until around season 9.

I rewatched the earlier seasons some weeks ago, and I can tell you the changes slowly started around season 8 and in season 9 they took hold with them actually using cutaway gags in several episodes that season that would be deemed as FG-tier in a time when FG wasn't even a thing yet, aside from those shitty pilots MacFarlene kept shilling on every network.

Season 9 is the death. Season 8 was the slow killer. Everything after season 7 was just a mixed bag of good or bad with occasional memorable jokes or moments instead of good episodes as a whole until it eventually stopped producing anything remotely good or memorable around season 12. While I'll agree that 5-7 were definitely the peak and even offered great episodes to end the series on. The fucking Hellfish was perfection except for the ending but I guess status quo.

Yes. Yes it did. It was the last genuinely good episode produced in the decaying quality of season 9 and even had a cameo by the cast of King of the Hill. The episode's name was Bart Star.

Where have you been all my life?

Yes. This is 100% right. I'm saying that 12 was the first season where there was objectively an overwhelming majority of shit episodes to good ones. 8 and 9 are still mostly good. 10 and 11 are hovering on the line. But 12 is the first FG-tier one. I only feel so strongly about this because I just watched it happen in real time this week. I was shocked. However, there may be one or two (out of 22!) good or memorable episodes in it. I KNOW there won't be any more from 13-on.

1-3: Working the bugs out
4-7: The cream
8-12: slow decline
13-15: lazy sitcom humor
16-19: No idea what they're doing
20+: No man's land, SocJus in full effect

Also another bit of proof and a reminder as to why
Season 9 was the definitive killing point for the Simpsons and Season 8 was just the axe coming down slowly:

Armin Tamzarian

Fair enough and I couldn't have written it better myself. Also don't forget that most post season 12 episodes are just plots written around celebrity cameos.

Oh, it's not that bad. Especially when they troll you with the Tamzarian tombstone in the future, a couple episodes later.

I'm not so attached to the continuity in my funny cartoon. I just want it to be funny. I can forgive that episode because it was still pretty funny, especially the ending. I don't think there was any way to do Sadgasm or the race/slavery/cuckolding issue funny.

Don't tell me they actually namedropped him.

…the writers took his side, didn't they?

Season 8 was not the slow killer. It was essentially the death while season 9 was the undeath of Zombie Simpsons.

deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/zs8/

As finely pointed out in this article, season 8 is where the series ceased to be a clever show that knew its faults. Prior to season 8, they always knew what they did not want to be and how they wanted their show to be remembered, but when they knew there wasn't an end and that they could be crazy rich, that's when they stopped giving a fuck and we got season 8, with only 3 or so good episodes and the rest mediocre or average shit that like many have said here, only had a handful of gags that would remain memorable to the audiences. The show died, when Poochie died.

Pretty sure he had a cameo around S24.

It would have been one thing if they actually tried to replace Skinner with a different principal. But that episode was incredbly self-aware. It's like the people who say Frank Grimes was the death of the show. They are missing the point.

That sworn affidavit fits with the Simpsons as well.

Rewatched Stark Raving Dad.

My fucking heart!

The writers are the problem. Not her. People act as if removing her would save the show, but she's only a symptom of the writers' fuckery.

Because noone has a story.
Homer meets celebrities all the time.
Bart fucks yet another girl.
Marge is… just there. And raping my ears.

That was actually realistic and she was still likable.

Take for example the episode where she found Malibu Stacey sexist but in the end, she basically loses. She tried to stand for her opinion, but had to admit the mass doesn't care.

Unlike tumblr.

Nobody's saying she should be removed, just that she embodies everything currently wrong with the show and nothing will ever save the show except cancelling it 20 years ago.

IKR? Her voice is only getting worse

I fucking loved The Simpsons growing up. There were a couple of miss episodes here and there, but I could watch all of it endlessly. I don't remember which season it was, but the one where Bart took some Focusyn shit and became paranoid, plus the episode with that faggot racehorse and gnomish jockeys was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. The continuity was fracturing by then, and those two episodes and everything that came after them raped it in the asshole. Haven't watched an episode since.

At one point, her voice reminded me so hard of my nagging mom before I moved out, it made me downright aggressive.

I sometimes turned the TV off, shouting "Shut up!" Actually, Simpsons made me stop watching TV altogether, not even kidding. It was the last thing I turned my TV on for (the good cartoons run at terrible times) and it got so shitty, that I stopped watching. Should be thankful.

I mean, consider this: Back then, Simpsons offended people really hard despite being kinda harmless with its anarchy attitude.

But nowadays its liberal cocksucking.

I understand that feel, but Marge reminded me of more of my aunt with her 5-packs-a-day voice. She practically lived in smoke.

Also, I hate her hypocrisy and the fact that she has zero personality besides nagging and washing dishes.

Just judge them by the show runners.

Good lord Marge's lips are moving but it's Patty or Selma's voice coming out.

That name sounds familar. What else did he do?

Frank Grimes wasn't the death of the show. He was merely the peak. The point at which the downfall would start. With the lowering of his coffin, the quality of the show would lower, at a matching pace. After that, the writers shrugged away whatever homely nature the show had, and ran that sucker into the ground.

I think it's Jean/Reiss now. Reiss came to my school about a month ago and talked about the show and his work on it, and he was introduced as one of the show runners right now

Pointing out only her makes people think she's the problem, though. I'm sure you've heard the fanbase before. If she died, they'd watch the show again. Fools.

I'm guessing people are watching Simpsons 600 on FXX as it marathons all the seasons of Simpsons 24 hours until it reaches 600 so you can see the gradual decline of Simpsons before your eyes.

Episode 307 now and its about seeing stars at night.

That woman. She must be so pathetic to keep going with this act, with all the damage it does to her, and all the damage it does to the woman she plays. What was once the last remaining housewife of western culture that stood to standard is now a hollowed shell of her former self. A pathetically raped character that serves as nothing more than an accessory to money laundering. Degenerate.

Her character at least had charm and purpose before season 7. After that she was nothing more than a background/supporting character who is just there for the sake of presence while only rarely helping to move the plot along or saying some lines for the situation. She's ended up worse than Bart and Homer's butchering, and that's a true shame.

lol really? Honestly, she's one of the worst things in the show but killing her off won't do jack. The show if too far gone and unsalvageable and nothing short of a time machine-induced cancellation back when it should have ended could save this disgraced mess.

Honestly that scene sort of pisses me off given all the shit Quagmire has done in the past, including trying to fake his own death to get out of a marriage he enjoyed due to the peer pressure of his friends only to have Death himself kill his wife because she was suicidal.

Those are both season 11, in that exact order. A shitty season.

That's offending more people than usual, though, and if you're aiming to offend, you're doing a damn good job, considering the election results.

A shame this mentality seems to be costing them their viewers. Insulting the republican candidate this time around really seemed to deduct from their viewers, this season.

Have anyone played the Wii/Xbox/PS3 one, I remember playing it but I got tired because I couldn't pass the first mission, homer blob is a pain in the ass to control.

Going back at the GC, it is awesome when you kick or run over people, and they do honor the jokes from early seasons, the driving is shit though.

That pic is making this scene funnier and funnier.

My Tv aired Phil Hartman's documentary, while reading this.

Oh THAT scene pisses you off?
Not ALL scenes from the point on where Family Guy tried to be edgy and enforce bullshit and cynical opinions by Seth, who must be a sad, sad person IRL?

I think you overrate the show.

Holyoke dropout from MA that later moved to LA, writing for that "In Soviet Russia" guy. Wrote ''Lisa on Ice" and "Team Homer" before he was hired as a show runner, if that means anything.

Makes a lot more sense, now. Doesn't it?

Interesting. That would explain how they actually managed to make the ratings worse, somehow.

And there are so many wonderful variations of that one scene that can be used for reaction images!

I have, its a mediocre platformer that relies too much on lazy video game references and generic gameplay to be of any note. I was honestly hoping for Hit and Run 2 but what we got was "crazy video game adventure crossover the Game".

WTF are you on about? Literally every main character on the show has done despicable shit. Quagmire surprisingly has the smallest record of amoral douchebaggery next to Meg so he was the only one who could say anything and get away with it, unless you count rape as being worse than murder. Regardless, the show is shit either way and getting pissed because the creators made fun of one of their own character is pretty autistic m8.

More than it should… Hard to believe this truly was the best sitcom out there once a long time ago…

dont make fun of Family Guy assholes

dont make fun of Family Guy assholes

Worse than that. She used to be the housewife of the show, something integral to the american postwar single-family lower-middle-class housing unit. By making her nothing more than a gravelly-voiced women in need of occasional liberation, the basis of the show only serves to be further destroyed.

It just needs to end. It's too late to even squeeze out a few ideas, this late into the series. Too many dead people, and too many people who just need to die.

Or what?

I'll fucking kill oyou and find you!

Holy fuck, I pissed off a time traveler. I'm scared stiff.

Now it only serves as a grim tombstone to television, and old media, in general.

It's best to move on, than ponder over what could've been, because it's too late for anything to happen, right now.

Tragic triple 3s doth not lie.

Before it's ditched completely, would it be fair to give it a final farewell, a going away present that it takes to the grave?

I wanna fuck Adult Maggie simpson

You know, they dropped Batman Adventures when they had enough episodes to run in syndication forever, why couldn't they stop with The Simpsons?

This was very interesting to read. I never watched The Simpsons to be honest. I've only ever really known the Zombie Simpsons from the little I glanced on TV back in the 2000s. I found it insightful, if only because it simply stated how and why it was so beloved in the first place. Now I kinda want to marathon the first 8(?) seasons to see what I missed.

I'm also wishing I could read detailed inspections of other shows now, like King of the Hill. But I'm not sure there's as much to say about that show as The Simpsons, but I'd still like to see it.

This.

Oh mate DeadHomerSociety gets flack but they are 100% right. Personally I like my Gore and Adult humor, Hell I like my celebrity cameos but shit like Dick and Reddit, Saturday Night Live and Family Goy exist for that.

and I enjoy all of them

I still like Marge in that season and even most of season 8. The episode: "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield" is a real good one and has a nice ending with Marge choosing her family over her social life. Marge's fall is a lot more gradual when compared to the other characters but I definitely think it's tied to when the writers could only think of ways to "liberate" her rather than just write her as a respectable housewife.

what's the point of him having the controller when he's going to watch simpson anyway

No. They usually don't.

No. It's too late for that, I say. Too late. It's already dead. It needs to go.

You know the thing that gets me most about this?

They gave Trump normal non-yellow skin.

Just because they wouldn't have been able to make the incredibly overdone joke about Trump's skin color, since it barely looks different to what Simpsons skin color normally is.

They broke the show's most iconic aspect JUST to make a joke about Trump having orange skin. They couldn't couldn't have at least tried to be more original about their mockery of him.

That would've been fantastic. I liked Hit & Run so much I almost got the newer Simpsons game when it came out, glad I didn't.

They even tried to give it an apolitical facade, so as to appear "neutral" by stating from the beginning that it was a Hillary ad being broadcasted, while parodying the infamous "3am" political ad from her '08 run, but then they throw away any doubts of bias by having Marge outwardly state herself to be a hilldog, even when polls both before and after election day found the demographic she's meant to represent: white women, were wholly in favour of Trump, even after the countless scandals the media dropped on him.

Am I the only one here who thinks season 8 and 9 have some pretty darn good episodes?

no. People disagree on the exact point of the Simpsons decline. Some say it was Season 12. Though everybody seems to agree that it was around seasons 8 to 12.

A few nuts in the turd doesn't make it anything but shit.

Your analogy is shit. A good episode is a good episode no matter what season its in.

lel I can't believe there are people here who think season 8 is bad. Like, I know this board is full of autistic contrarians, but still.

Personally, I'd say seasons 8 and 9 were still great, and season 10 is where the decline truly set in with episodes like Make Room for Lisa, Monty Can't Buy Me Love, When You Dish Upon a Star, and Kidney Trouble.

To its credit, season 10 does still have some great episodes, like Lisa Gets an "A", Wizard of Evergreen Terrace, Wild Barts Can't Be Broken, and Mayored to the mob, and the humor is still intact, but it's where the decline becomes somewhat noticeable. Not as awful as season 11, but it's getting there.

The characters, or rather, the lack thereof, start to become messed up in s10. Lisa is reduced to more of an annoying know-it-all than before, Marge is reduced to a nag, Bart is reduced to homer's sidekick, Burns is a senile and friendly old man (rather than evil), and Homer is portrayed as a zany superhero doing all sorts of crazy things - rather than the put-upon breadwinning father he used to be.

Season 11 was when the transformation was complete, when you knew there was no turning back. The Florida episode sealed the deal for me.

From the perspective of someone watching them as they came out, that's a pretty shit season.

Even the writers knew it was over at the end of season eleven, that's why they did Behind the Laughter. They couldn't have made it clearer that they wanted to stop making it and people to stop watching it.

There are more good episodes in s10, those four I named are just the best of the crop

You're still trying to make that analogy work?

But it does work.
Submit user, things will be better once you let go.

Seasons 8 and 9 only had a few really good episodes among a pile of mediocrity and decline. Bart Star was and the new york episode were the only thing worthwhile about season 9. The rest were some jokes and gags which are only made memorable because they were referenced again in Hit and Run, like the oldfag frozen in the freezer.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug m8 and you're clearly suffering a heavy dose of it.

pic-related

Well? Start justifying shit.

There's no point in arguing with an S10fag. Only good thing that can be said about seasons 8 and 9 is that they still had some good episodes and season 10 only had 1 or 2. Even pro-critics of the time started giving episodes mixed to okay reviews since season 9 compared to how much unanimous positive reception the show used to get between seasons 4-7.

It's funny just how right they were, when you get down to it. Even in hindsight, they managed to be right on the money at just about every criticism before Mike Scully even took control of the show.

In the end, people will watch the latest episodes like the worthless bitches they are, and say to themselves that it's "not so bad", constantly changing the idea of when the show was good to their newfound shit taste.

That pretty much how media is these days. It doesn't matter how shit it is, so long as its popular/hyped up. Like Transformers now.

Scat fetishists get out.

It's even funnier since that isn't fucking working. Their ratings are dropping like fuck, and their stupendous animation cycle only makes their cheap flash animation expensive as hell.

I don't know how you can enjoy Family these days.

He doesnt, but that won't stop him from telling otherwise.

I just realized, this kind of thing is whats missing from imageboards

that is what has disappeared and it makes me sad

How many years until one of the voice actors dies?

Sound webms? Those haven't exactly been present for the majority of imageboards' existing.

It was possible for awhile but the bandwidth was killer.

Homer to the max
They saved lisa's brain
Lard of the dance
Bart the mother
THOH IX

Those are pretty decent episodes, imo

Of course, since this board thinks season 8 (the second best season of them, according to everyone else) is bad, you probably think even these decent enough s10 episodes are terrible.

Remember the first Christmas special from season 1 where Lisa danced practically naked in front of everyone? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

They said on the commentary that it was a flesh colored bodysuit

SOILED IT!

Holy fuck m8. Stop now before you lose any credibility.

It won't matter. Every time a VA dies they just erase the character from the show. Only way for it to end is if a major VA or VA of the family dies, like Dan Castellaneta or Harry Shearer. But if Harry Shearer dies they'll probably try to keep it on air for 5 more years before cancellation.

Also Dan doesn't look like he's close to kicking the bucket yet, but Marge's va might kick it soon and that be good enough reason to end the show.

And don't forget, they have a boner for wanting to write Homer and Marge as wanting to divorce or split up constantly now, like that in that awful Lena Dunham episode or this one:

So they'd probably love to write off Marge just so they can have Homer date numerous bitches every week since that's all these idiots seem to be obsessed with.

It's not like that's stopped entirely, if ever.

Just FFMPEG some youtube vids.

DON'T YOU HURT OYOU

The only decent episode in that list is Bart the Mother and there is literally nothing good about Homer to the Max.

There are so many great lines in Homer to the max. You just hate fun.

Or perhaps you should stop wearing rose-tinted glasses.

liberalism is one hell of a drug

*marxism

*paganism

Jew, please. Don't you have an episode to produce?

How insulting. I work on family guy.

Didn't say what it'd be an episode of, kike.

I hope I live long enough to one day post this webm with real meaning on that eventful day, whenever it should come

RIP True Simpsons
Seasons 1 - 7

Can't tell if that's bait.

You enjoy SNL even though its trainweck was much worse than the Simpsons?

It was the most painful fucking episode from that season

It'd be meaningless unless it ends with them returning back to original animation.
And Maude is there, happy with Flanders.
Bart goes to school and sees Mrs. Krabappel.
Lisa sees all her cats return, and she stops being a soapbox due to her joy.
And Homer has a nice day at the Power Plant, not dating lolcows or doing retarded shit. Just eating a few donuts. He returns home to see one final thing.
His mother has come to visit.

You know I'm right

If only… That'd be grand… A shame those bastards won't do it. They'd rather give the illusion that there would be more retarded episodes while preserving the shitty zombie canon than make a soft reboot that retcons everything after seasons 7 or 8 and restores them back into the happy and perfect state they all once knew. But that's what fan animations are for… It won't be pretty but if Holla Forums or anyone does make it it'll look decent enough to make people truly say "this is how it should've been".

Even FG normalfags don't like that big bottomed hoe.

All I know is that the episode that came after he was elected had a chalkboard gag with Bart saying "being right sucks" a reference to them being right about Trump winning. So yeah, the Simpsons just broke another of their few remaining traditions if that counts.

FTFY

Well, they already broke it in the shitty horse episode.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I wish lego roman soldiers weren't so pricy, I only got three of them when they were released.

I suppose I could make my own with the mail torso piece, but don't know what I would do about the helm and shield.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Yes.

And he gets humiliated live on TV, if this was the simpsons Lisa would never been crucified like this.

Fuck

pedos and Luvia

Cool, thank you very much! I then must made a mistake in my program.

Dump her

Or, reversely, what type of stuff do you tend to skip over? Like bland, cream colored stuff? Light colored bindings?

You mean 20 years, right?

SIMPSONSWAVE is fucking amazing.

Too true.

FTFY

Second best season was easily season 3, having both the highest rated and most viewed episodes in the series along with the most emotional and meaningful storylines, including the unforgettable meeting of Marge and Homer which to this day is still treated like a sacred cow even by zombie simpsons fags.

webm?

Give me a while and I'll make some.

Interesting

Depressing YTPs

Meh, can't even remember a thing from that episode.

This fucking site and it's contrarianism, I swear

You Only Move Twice, Bart After Dark, The Mysterious Voyage of Homer,The Springfield Files, The Itchy And Scratchy and Poochie Show, Brother from Another Series, In Marge We Trust are all good episodes. Haven't seen it in a while but I think Mountain of Madness was enjoyable too.

Outside of this hellhole of a site, no, you aren't. Season 8 was the last good season of The Simpsons. 9 and 10 range from okay to meh and are where the downfall begins.

Here in SouthAmerica found seasons 8 to 15 very enjoyable, Sure, they had some shitty episodes near the end, but we still got good laughs and memes.
I think that in this lands we first began to hate the show when the VA changed, and then the content finally killed it.

Who approved this script? This is complete drivel.

And then contradicted that with Homer only being dumb because of crayon lodged in his brain.

They contradict themselves constantly. The writers just don't give a shit about continuity.

I know. My point was not to take The Simpsons Gene thing too seriously.

Not to mention, they at least killed Brian off once.

Man I know, I'm just adding to your point.

That was nothing more than a publicity stunt to get people watching again. And it worked

Well true, it was obvious that it was an attention-whoring move, but at least they still "killed" him. They had to fuck it up by undoing it.

Maybe the entire Simpsons males lodged a crayon up their brain as maturity initiation. SHOVE SHOVE SHOVE

and then she turned into a socialist vegan feminist.
and can do no wrong.

geeeeeh, what a coincidence.

Its not so much that season 8 was bad, but as the zombie simpsons site pointed out, that's when the shit of decay started to rear its ugly head since before that Simpsons constantly made great episodes with only rarely ever make episodes of average or mediocre quality. In fact, the only episode I ever truly didn't think was grand from the old seasons was the Baritones one. Season 8 was the last hoorah, and yes I agree with everything you say. The Poochie episode was a legendary instance in cartoons.

And the funny thing is that they even made fun of her for being an annoying hippie activist in a time when she wasn't even a serious one yet in season 5 in the Malibu Stacy episode where everyone was whining about how annoying she was by forcing the family to eat vegan, take part in rallies and gay parades, and this was all before she would actually go on to do any of those things. Also wtf is up with this shit? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Burns_Cage

The only thing that made Smithers likeable was that he was a running gag of being disturbingly obsessed and attracted to Burns, now he is literally nothing because one writer wanted to pay tribute to his special needs son. And the fucking critics called old Simpsons racist, sexist and whatever the fuck during the reviews for this episode despite being annoyingly progressive as fuck for its time. Do these people just hate offensive humor and jabs? Only thing that made the whole thing worse was that they had to drag Humphrey Bogart down with them for the ep.

Same idiots who write this show.

The funny thing was that seasons 1 through 3 and a bit of 4 had very consistent continuity and it was grand for it. Even Homer and Marge's wedding and unexpected pregnancy was a great story which was originally only mentioned in a flashback as a joke but was faithfully continued in a later episode that even re-used the same animation from the flashback. Seasons 1 - 3 were pure gold in that regard and how the Simpsons felt like a genuinely relatable family.

has anyone read the comics?

Not in a long time. But last time I read them I enjoyed them more than the show.

Are they still making them?

Simpsons Comics are still going. Not sure what it's like now. All I know is that it used to be bi-monthly but not anymore.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazzy_and_the_Pussycats
This episode is why I despise Lisa. I'll upload Webms soon

The previous Homero made everything passable, but the new one, holy shit his voice.

Are those webms done yet?

Same. The original Homero had such a great voice. It even felt more human and emotional than the english one.

Kill it with fire.

Oh shit, I forgot about this, I'll do it but it's a "x succeeds but lisa is jealous and ruins it" plot

Okay