Wounded

I cut too deep. It's a real flesh wound now. What do, Holla Forums?

gun in mouth. pull trigger

an hero and live stream it

Goddamn. That's going to require stitches, son. Or this >>7302010… and this

Go back to Tumblr and stay there, you emo fuck.

thought that was a thumb, but that shit's old. just get some super glue and a gf.

Really? Stitches? It's not that bad is it? I just put some disinfecting cream into the wound and it kinda tingles but in a good way.

One day, user. One day.

It might work, but you're definitely taking a risk.

maybe stop being an edgy faggot for once? cutting..really? were you dropped on your head or something?

just clean it and it will be ok
will leave an ugly scar though

What would you suggest I do to treat the wound then?

Thanks user. Also, I like scars so no worries about that.

I wish you were here so I could cut myself on your edgyness. 7/10, solid effort

peroxide or alcohol or w/e and super glue you dumb fuck. ya know what? just pour dirt in it like the magic aztecs

It's really starting to hurt more now

dumb and a pussy. here's your attention, have fun with the attention the scars give later lolol.

Why are you being mean to me.. Just because you can be a dick doesn't mean you should..

bestgore is a pretty good site if you like self-harm

I didn't just upload a pic of my scars, I only uploaded when I cut too deep. Have some empathy user, you sound bitter and hateful. The emo-part of your post sounds kind of self-projecting. Of course you would think that self-harming is an attempt at being mysterious and cool or whatever the fuck you called it.

i would've paid to have someone be a big bad meanie to me
t. ex-cutfag

You are like a little baby, I got a flesh would when I was boy and I didn't get stitches, disinfectant or anything.
Survival of natures chosen.

it's only because i was so close to cutting that i'm being a prick to you. you need to stop. you're just confused. sit back and reflect on your life, because right now, what you're doing makes you a worthless weak piece of shit. hold yourself in higher regard. and to be honest, you mean nothing to me. i'm talking to my past self. you're nothing but text on a screen, but i see myself in you, and i want you to be better. i guess we're all weak. eh, do what you want. it's your life after all.

The Sky Queen herself was a cutter

You finish the job, faggot.

Stitch it up. Don't be a pussy. You made a problem, now fix it.

I wish I had a cute emo cutter boy to care for, fuck and try to make into a better man by giving him much love and attention. And fugging him ofc.

Nah, it's more about dominantion and that. I really get off on that.

I second this.

Why do you do this to your parents?

get it stitched and then find a therapist