Friend offered heroin. Accept? What I will feeling?

Friend offered heroin. Accept? What I will feeling?

If you accept, make sure to take a MASSIVE dose in a place where no one will find you.

This shit basically turns people into zombies.

Do it and then die of an OD to save the rest of us from your degeneracy

Lolwut? I read that on more or less clean opiate may long live.

Try it once, OP

Regret, mostly. Never trust someone who is willing to give you addictive substances for free, because they won't be free for long.

Get ready to become a crackhead OP!

Incorrect

i've done everything but heroin. addictive personality so i drew the line at needles. if you've got a good grip, take precautions but live is for living.

i have nothing against drug use, but i feel like when you reach the level of injecting substances you've hit an all time low.

I am currently in withdrawls from heroin in the Venetian hotel bathroom in Las vegas shitting my brains out. If you do heroin it depends wildly on the product for how you feel. It could be pins and needles godly rush or it could be meh. I suggest you don't do heroin tho if you have an addictive personality. Shit will go south quick. You need to understand the science behind fosB gene expression and opiates to truly understand the danger. I've OD'd prolly like 5 fucking times never trying to in 4 years. 2 were very life threatening and was very lucky not to have been resuscitated brain dead. All my veins are destroyed in my arms. On the surface it doesn't look bad but I used to be super vascular now I'm not. Do it OP heroin is SUPER FUN *wink wink*

Wow dude. What are you doing in Vegas?

does it hurt when you punch a wall?

tl;dr me?

A friend who offers you heroin is not a friend. Tell him to fuck off.

sup schlomo

I'm travelling through Vegas rn from san Diego on my way to the Eclipse, then after I see it in Nebraska im continuing to wisconsin to live for a few years to get clean (and also to fuck my loli 2nd cousin)

I mean everything hurts but surprisingly just aping out for a few seconds at a time floods your body with enough adrenaline and endorphins to distract you for a second from the suck.

Yeah pretty much. Basically I'll give you the tl;dr for it too. FosB is a gene that's expressed when people engage in fundamental pleasurable activities such as sex and eating. No drug other than opiates express FosB in the dopamine pathways of the brain. Essentially why opiate addicts are so horrible is because their habit becomes very quickly the top of the list. Your brain goes from
1.eating
2.sleep
3.sex

To literally
1.heroin
2.eating
3. Sleep
4. Sex
An interesting side effect of heroin addiction is never having a sex drive. You literally never feel horny because you have expressed fosB so retardedly out of control.

regret

Thanks for the biology lesson user, and your travelling style fascinates me. How do you travel, get money? Tell us more about your nomadic lifestyle

Thanks and safe travels.

This whole fucking thread is 'wahhh wahhhhhh its addictive and my life is fucked up'. No shit.everything is fucking addictive, especially things that feel good.

How does heroin feel?

You're a fucking faggot. I recommend you try heroin yourself to see what it feels like

I have traveled all my life because my dad took me everywhere when I was young to go surfing and that has majorly impacted me. I like Baja the best along with costa Rica and Hawaii. Costa Rica has a sick 1000 yard left at this point break called pavones. Unreal shit. I've got my money a variety of ways including working construction when I was 16 to working for 3 separate dispensaries first as a bud tender then as a security guard. I'm leaving to wisconsin right now because I first met my 2nd cousin 2 4ths of July ago. We really fell in love and I banged her. She was 14 I was 19. JUST had gotten out of rehab too then took the trip. But yeah anyways I'm going there now to be with my loli incest waifu

This. If you don't try it you might miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime.

Trion, NE has a wonderful cafe that sells art and is an ideal spot to see the eclipse.

Do it OP! A little heroin never hurt anyone.

hes not your friend, and you do not accept

I would say turn it down, it is insanely addictive. I've done it a couple times in my life and somehow was able to avoid addiction, but I am the minority of people who try it. It feels pretty fucking nice, but I don't want to go into much detail and tempt you.

This too

BREAKING NEWS
user Has Discovered Heroin to be "Insanely Addictive"

He asked for advice, so I gave it to him. I'm sure he knew already, but I wanted to emphasize the point.

don't take the heroin, but see if he has any other opiates like oxy or opium. or i guess kratom if you want to be a lightweight or 'prep' or something. similar feeling with slightly, and yes i do mean slightly, less addiction factor. with pills, you'll have problems if you have an addictive personality and decent amounts of money, but with decent willpower you should be fine. heroin on the other hand is literally engineered specifically to become your brain's new top priority after the first dose.

your life sounds absolutely fascinating and i get the distinct impression you would be fun to hang around with.

"friend"

Done heroin. Done most opiate pills. Have extreme chronic pain. Stopped doing opiates 9 years ago because I don't want to do anything that makes me sick if I don't do it anymore. Will not take opiates again. Was dope sick daily for a couple decades. Unfortunately over the last 2 years the pain got so bad I started drinking again. (speaking of pain, opiates actually cause it so you'll take more! Alcohol does the same thing, and again I'm addicted to something that makes me ill if I don't have it daily). I really want to stop drinking again. Starting alcohol again after being off it for 5 years was a really bad idea. Anyway, the pain was fucking horrible yesterday so I bought a bottle of Kratom pills at the gas station yesterday. Took a couple. Got high af. Heard Kratom is highly addictive also. How fucked am I? If I start doing Kratom on a regular basis will I have to go through horrible withdrawals if I decide to stop? Will it help with alcohol withdrawals? (took it with alcohol ystdy. Was that a bad idea?)

Do a favor to the world and do it, and if you can, nearby a railroad.
While you high, kiss a oncoming train.
Your mother and father will be proud since they'll not have a junky instead of a son.

Leave and never comeback on Holla Forums

wew

SMOCAINE

There are places that are a little more PG rated for you to hang out. I suggest you check 'em out. Please.