America has been getting more and more torn apart as we approach the eclipse

Other urls found in this thread:

proffer.us/the-great-eclipse-of-2017-the-23-september-sign-and-our-lady-at-fatima-in-1917/
trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't wait

Nothing. Mark my word

nightmare or real?

blasphemy

neither

God

When is this shit going to happen again? I'm sick of hearing normies talk about it🌚🌓🌒

Sounds metal as fuck my dude

Juggalos are cancer

*tips fedora*

21st. not much will likely happen on that day, but they'll make a fart out to be Hurricane Katrina. may have long term repurcussions if you believe the mystic hype.
proffer.us/the-great-eclipse-of-2017-the-23-september-sign-and-our-lady-at-fatima-in-1917/

LOLOLOLOL YOU SUCK DICKS

No I don't. I never sucked a dick once in boy scouts you fucking liar. Jeff wasn't even there, you peec uh gawbahg.

aaaaah man ya just got prank'd. i did a prank on you. haha no hard feelings. unless you wanna peg my ass

user, how dare you? you've completely ruined the trust in this relationship then ask me to peg you? just my type ;^)

woohaaaah double prank'd. hey everyone look!!! i just doubleprankd 34fb8d. woohahahahaha. but for real, dry hump me

pegging isn't dry humpi…. you motherfucker

Double Threat: Major Hurricane Possible During Eclipse

A storm of similar atmospheric intensity is just forming off the coast of Africa, and could reach the Americas just as the total solar eclipse occurs next week.

trunews.com/article/double-threat-major-hurricane-possible-during-eclipse

In what could be a first in today’s modern technological age, the U.S. could face twin meteorological events next week when a potential “super storm” hurricane approaches during the total solar eclipse. While the eclipse is making headlines all across the U.S., it will extend well beyond our nation’s borders.

The track of the “totality path” of the eclipse closely approaches an area of powerfully low pressure west of Africa that has been dubbed “Invest 91L” by the National Hurricane Center. With the powerful heatwave currently occurring over much of Europe and down into northern Africa—dubbed “Lucifer”—a tremendous amount of atmospheric energy is being trapped in the sub-Saharan plains along the West African Coast.

That energy is driving the development of powerful storms. One observer noted, however, that Invest 91L featured some of the lowest atmospheric pressures he’s ever seen. And, if that system were to become cyclonic—if it were to develop into a tropical storm—it could become a “super storm” hurricane that could rival Sandy in 2012 in terms of intensity.

Currently, the forecast track for Invest 91L has it passing through the Caribbean by the weekend, but such storms historically have taken a “right turn,” which could shove it directly along the American East Coast, into Florida, or into the Gulf Coast, depending upon its timing.

A turn toward the end of this coming weekend, however, could put the storm directly into the path of the solar eclipse’s totality. Such a convergence is unprecedented in modern history.

I didnt believe in that, but for some reason always something happens, just delusionals sjws says that everything is ok, just check yurop "evolution" and compare it with dates like shemitah, is real, but fedoras says that it isnt real so it isnt, fucking tards.

lel

tfw no clown gf

The us is going to be very vulnerable on August 21 between 2 and 3 PM eastern time. Everyone and there mother are going to be lined up in almost a straight line across the united states. A country capable of launching Nukes along the line of totality would really knock out a huge portion of the techincal and scientific minds (nerds) within the country. Along with many of the physically capable persons. This would leave the retards, elderly, stupid, lazy, criminal, handcapped and non ambitious people behind to run this country into the ground. while other countries plan the take over. So lets all go see the eclipse.

I'm not sure to be depressed or scared.

lunar eclipse vs. solar eclipse

My body is ready

So basically homestuck was a documentary
Trump really is making anime real, but not in the good way
Use of meme magic only ever begets more memes

nothing gonna happen just like nothing really happens here

I think it's about time that there's a clown uprising. When the day of the banana peel comes, I'll be out there with my brethren pranking people to death.

It will be visible around ontario too

This is sign from Huitzilopochtli to take land that belongs to our ancestors.

asdfa

adsfasdfadsfadsfadsfadf