What does this mean:

what does this mean:

Other urls found in this thread:

nerv.8ch.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means the world is about to eradicate Muslims..yay!

eat shit and die

(((IT BEGINS)))

that is a bitcoin account. you type that number into your bitcoin wallet and pay that anonymous person and you will get a product in return.

The Quran makes good toilet paper. Muhammad also like to take cocks in his ass

what does?

only the classier editions with gold edge pages make decent ass wipe. the cheaper shit gives you piles quicker than camel cock.

what is this jibberish? Is it only for smart people? Is it a link? Adventure to recruit scientists?

Gee i wonder

Not sure if I'm on the right track or not. Ran it through a substitution cipher and got this.

……..look
its a blockchain ID it has a block of data in it

You seen I was OCD enough to do what I did, but not enough to consider that option? I don't into crypto, but a blockchain search yielded nothing.

At first glance, it looks like a tor auth token.

Fuck that deepweb LARPing. If Jim doesn't communitcate by shortwave radio with one time key encryption then 8ch will fill with normalfags.

Jim communicates by youtube…

17 replies and 16 unique IDs. 18 replies counting this one. You're too clever for your own good, Dysnomia. Can I get a hint? Starting to get bored with whatever this is.

Nope no hints. I would like to give some out but I already know what it is without solving it, so any hints wouldn't help.

I didn't put it there, codemonkey did. It's going to be big though. Be patient.

how big? and why do you frequent 4chan's /bant/?

base 64 converted to binary:
011001000110000111100011011001100110011001100110011001010000000011100100011001001101000000000000

Ewww, do you kiss your android mother with that mouth.

(Will go private according to schedule)
It's the new scheduled private messaging system. Watch this comment disappear in eactly 1 hour.

what
you spic faggot you better talk or we'll poison your tacos

The biggest thing Holla Forums has done yet. I frequent every imageboard known, and some unknown. Why do you?

When is it gonna happen? How long do I gotta wait?

Create your own Chanpink for me please

i'm tech retarded, so i'll wait for someone to crack it or for codemonkey to reveal it. i don't. 8/b/, a private 8board, and a chan you probably know are my places to go

yaaaaawn
nobody will solve it, at least not anybody who's not knowledgeable about whatever it happens to be (which is completely arbitrary and requires no intuition to solve or plan out, only foreknowledge or enough tedious googling and plugging in the same code into different text fields. i've already made a post about this in the past, but codes are fucking dumb and something good would be a riddle or image) to be able to solve it instantaneously or with minimum effort. fucking surprisingly enough, people need motivation to carry out actions- people act with purpose. what's the purpose to solving a code to reach a goal, if you don't even know what the goal is? out of all possible core motivators intrigue is the weakest. the strongest ought to be money or sex or immediate survival, and i already got all of those. fuck off.

really shows

tl;dr not smart enough to solve it, too indolent, needs a prize because of lack of curiosity/challenge of solving it isn't enough of a reward. somehow still managed to type all that out, probably for attention.

typical woman.

anybody take it to >>>Holla Forums yet?

finally, finally, you see what i was talking about in that sticky.

shhhh

it is something regarding something which will change the course of human history I do believe

>>>Holla Forums782885
IT'S BEEN CRACKED, COWBOYS

Dead niggers.

guys

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what do you mean

Oh come on

Our new challenger appears in the east

this but unironically

yeah no shit if it's fucking boring and lame. oh gosh what series of actions will you have to take this time to find out the secret message that an overboard is being delayed another 6 weeks for an autistic spergfest scavenger hunt i'm really excited

Seems to me that you're the biggest sperg on Holla Forums, so you should know. Keeping crying like the cunt you are. Whatever this ends up being,it was at least pleasantly diverting for a while. Unlike that shit show you keep shilling.

go get raped by an immigrant kraut

It's only rape if I say no, you one-dimensional, smug bitch.

t-that's hot

Are we actually going to solve it or not

we've already solved it. you're just not seeing it. interested in your take on it, user

inb4 it's the fucking solar eclipse

Why is this pinned?

Prolly because dysnomia thought it would take longer to solve. Maybe codemonkey asked for it.

Faggots on Holla Forums know their shit.
>>>Holla Forums782899
It's a time which corresponds with the eclipse.

What happened to you? Your banter was never this weak before.

Better have a bunkerchan ready.

niggers

cunts

low effort posts get low effort responses pal

test

fugthelug has always been worst poster

best poster here

my man

Go back to your tumbleweed factory, you fucking schizo!

Have you buggers sold 8ch to Moot?

I got u fam

hmm nah actually if someone makes a low effort image in ms paint and that is the only thing they made ever so they have to repost it constantly because that's all they've made i'm pretty sure that that makes them a worse poster actually

4 hours left

There is nothing that will positively affect 8ch as long as this sort of attention whoring sperg faggotry is coming from the people who own and operate the site. When it is run by professionals, it will improve. As long as it continues to be run by a criminal and a faggot it will remain the shithole that it has been shown to be time after time after time.

So either the big change will be in ownership, or it will not be all that big a change after all.

The end.

Hey maybe Hotwheels is back

ITS HERE

nerv.8ch.net/
bretty good

It's a global catalog. Not as cool as I hoped but still neat I guess

Throroughly adequate. I don't mind it at all.

Hi Holla Forums.

what did i mean by this?

where where where where

On the global announcement at the top of the page, or hit the moon icon next the Buy and Ad and Twitter buttons

thaaaaaaank yooooou Holla Forumsro

Well what do you know…I was right AGAIN!
Who the fuck wants to see a global catalog? Does anyone give a shit about 90% of the boards on this site? No. They don't. This is just another lame ass effort to try to boost global posts on an obviously dying chan. The novelty will last a week at most, and within a month everybody will go back to doing the same shit they did before…using bookmarks to check the catalog of boards they like.