I found a mummified rodent

So yesterday I was exploring some abandoned buildings and I found this little guy. I threw him in a plastic container and brought him home. I was going to stick him up my ass or something for you guys but he's really growing on me and I think I'll keep him as a little pet. Dubs decides his new name.

I'll be starting out on an 8 or 9 hour drive in about 3 hours to go to my cabin for a while. If I get responses between now and the time I leave I can post more pictures upon request but if not I'll check later today.

Eat it

I'm not going to eat it.

Put it in a glass container and let it float on the sea

This may actually hold some scientific value, study it.

I'm keeping it.

I'm not a scientist, user. This is Holla Forums.

So you're not gonna do anything?

give it some clothes then
like that woman who dressed her dead mummified baby up as Cinderella

rolling for the name Rhatses

In the OP I asked you guys to name my rodent. Looks like I'm the only one getting doubles today.

What do I make the clothes out of? I don't have any cloth. The best I have is a sock.

Name him "Wasted potential."

It would be fitting, considering he died in the attic of an abandoned office building. Unfortunately your digits do not repeat.

You sure?

Shit.

The rodent's new name is officially "a31493 is a Jew".

Correct.

Haha no foreskin!

You can call me a kike but I take pride in my uncut cock don't you dare insult that faggot.

Is >>>/urbex/ still alive? It's been months since I've checked.

yes, I created a link because I'm too lazy to search via the search bar

t. No dick.

That's pretty neat. I haven't filmed any of my explorations yet or taken any pictures. I really only bring my phone in case I get hurt or trapped since I can still get a signal. I'm from Michigan and there are a bunch of abandoned copper mines up North. Most are collapsed or blocked off but I'll be exploring some this weekend if I get the chance and I'm not blocked out by all of the barbed wire that's typically near the entrances.

Oh no! You fucking caught me! At least I don't fight people over pocket change and have to wear a funny hat.

Pussy

I will give credit where credit is due. Your people invented copper wire when two of them found the same penny.

Tee hee dumb gentile, we stole the idea then made millions off of it to fund the super Israeli frankenbot.

Your big mouth will be your undoing. This has been reported and I was thanked for my tip. You don't even have a tip to give since the Rabbi took yours at birth.

you should christen him with a rebirth from your ass, if he breaks you have to put ferment it and feed it to a random nigger

Jokes on you I own the FBI!

I'm not going to break a dead rodent off in my asshole, Poland. I don't know any darkies either since I do not associate with niggers.

That may be, but at least I own a foreskin. Checkmate, Shmuley!

But i do

Not surprised in the least.

if you don't want to do things we tell you to do, why bother making a thread? Go home, OP

So when the Rabbi bites then end of your cock off, is it just a nibble or does he play with it like a drunken vampire hooker?

What?

I'm here to shitpost. What do you think the internet is for? Professional work? Banking? Serious communications? No, it's for telling people on anonymous forums to suck your fat hairy sack after you post pictures of mummified rodents. This is why your an Eastern European.

I wouldn't know I'm uncut.

Goldberg please.