Right?

Overall:
All our faults and insecurities stem from us being a giant collective part of the internet of men who just aren't able to get sex, right?

If I, personally, was able to have routine sexual relations Id be pretty fucking happy in life. As it is: Sonce I cannot attain sex no matter what I do

Im in a state of perpetual lonliness and sexual sadness

(checked)
rent a hooker

government program to pay hookers next

Fucking normie.

No you wouldn't. You just think that but you wouldn't.

my faults are because I am lazy, stupid, very limited perspective as a human, and just in general shit genes.
3DPD have nothing to do with that.

This
There are people who sex and arent happy.

That's really a simplistic and demeaning reduction of it. Honestly, I don't pursue sex: I fear failure and rejection more than I desire intimacy.

rip thread this is deer now

I can get sex and yet I'm still not happy. Sex is like a drug that stops working once your body stops being accumulated to it. All of our faults and insecurites stem from being social outcasts in school. It is far too late to change our habits so we are stuck in limbo until we wither and die.

On the bright side, we are able to see all the evil in the world more clearly.

you think sex will make u happy but it wont, its finding the perfect one, but that will never happen user, because 3dpd are untrustworthy and all of them always have roasties that've had tyrones and chads cummies in.

Keep bringing the deer women

Sex isn't what makes people happy. Being in a relationship with someone who loves you makes you happy. Sex is just an activity that you do together to feel close.

men - thinking they are in a relationship with someone that loves you
makes men happy
3DPD - being in a relationship that your partner provides for you
makes 3DPD happy
3DPD can't love the way most males think of love, so you can't be in something that doesn't exist

well said

Jack?

Love has been banned by Mustafo Monde. Go jerk off gamma!

For someone who's been around since chans first started, I have no social issues and have slept with plenty of women.

moar?

Banned from Holla Forums again? try using TOR and stop shitting on Holla Forums you child murder supporter.

Btw, already had long term relationships and with my (shitty) genetics in this country i can get the woman i want for a few shekels, even harem (i am not proud of that), not trolling, fun fact, i have to reject underages in the streets.

If you are white, taller than 1.80, can speak anything that isnt hue hue or spic (you can use that to hide your autism) you must expect a reverse rape if you are drunk, already happened to me, fucking whore took some pics. If you are fat nobody cares, try showing a 300 pesos cell phone and talk about your car in Usa or yurop and the next morning you will regret not being a wizard anymore.

But I've felt love and been trustworthy to girls that I've loved. How is it possible for me to love but not them? Are homos the only ones with real love?

what in the fuck are you rambling about

Where?

I'm a married women with three kids. My faults and insecurities have to be from something else.

well, 3DPD are inferior to males, so it is probably from that

this, but clearly large portion of us are just edgy teenager cucks who can't benefit the society in any way

think about it from their perspective in evolution
love and loyal would have gotten them killed if another came along, killed her mate, and tried to take her for himself.
Also 3DPD are weak and stupid for the most part, especially when pregnant, so she would need to be careful in picking a male to father children, and make sure is both able and willing to take care of her, because she is taking on a risk just by pregnant, and male love would have not be useful in this, and would have gotten in the way of it.

i spent all day crying on and off
good thing it was raining so the earth was feeling sad just like i was and i felt closer to mother nature

I saw a girl moving out of my apartments today. she was pretty. i had never seen her before. and seeing her just made me cry harder because i cant ever get a girl to date me or have sex with me

all i wanted in this life was to have sex and having sex would make me happy and feel like im worth something. feel wanted

instead, im jerking off when im not crying and crying when im not eating and taking naps when im not eating or jerking off. sometimes i cry myself into sleep

why did life do this to me? this isnt what the fuck is supposed to be happening. i just suffer all day

stop obsessing over sex. open your eyes to a new world. read some books. it always refreshes the mind.

For you, my friend, step 1 is to get a fleshlight. Step 2 is to play video games. You are now cured of your affliction.

OP you're overestimating the average age of a chan user.
Most of the users are underageb& horny edgelords who can't get some, think sex is the most important thing ever and get salty when someone mentions losing their virginity at 13 - 18.
There's a severe problem with you if all your issues come from lack of sex.

Sex is absolutely overrated.

No OP, but rather our inability to have or never have a genuine shared experience with another person. We are community forged from our sense of displacement in society

no i'm not
i could give a big shit what society thinks
i just want to have sex with girls
that would bring me so much joy. both emotional joy and physical joy

what makes sex so important to you?
wanting to lose your virginity that desperately is actually depressing tbh

mother

ugh, I didn't know deer pussy was just like women, holy shit this shouldn't make me hard.