He seriously thought trump would last even a year

top kek. his impeachment will be the biggest happening. i already have a folder ready to shitpost Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

upload your folder

No Democrat wants to impeach Trump because that would mean President Pence. President Pence means a legit right winger who knows how to do politics and can actually accomplish right winger agenda items. The only people talking about impeachment are the media and Holla Forums. Wake up and learn about what is going on in the real world, user. Because it is not what you read on /pol.

trump won't be impeached. let's be more specific he won't be convicted in an impeachment trial. it's such a waste of time to speculate on this right now. you need a hell of a lot more to justify impeachment.

this too. i have no clue why people want a president pence. he'd be much worse than trump because he'd actually get things done. just think for a minute guys. you just want to thumb republicans in the eye for a short term victory then suffer under pence for years. and the senate and house would love pence as president. get a clue.

Steve bannon left because he knows its all coming down hard. trump will be exposed for receiving money from the russians. pence will be denied the presidency for knowing about it. Madame Hilary will take the throne. i literally cant wait

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think the dems would jump at the chance to impeach. Pence would be a lame duck, and the next 8 years would be all but guaranteed for the dems.

Funny that the economy has actually improved under trump by no one is focusing on that.

Kek. I'm not even mad

Funny that the economy actually improved under Obama, but now that your God Emperor is in office, you're giving him credit.

Reminder: the job numbers and the stock market have been steadily improving for years.

its actually worse.we need more illegal immigrants who will work for low wages you fucking cuck

Prepare for a shock, fag.

fake news

no, you useless NEETs need to go work those jobs and stop leeching off the system

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
[Source cited]

You stupid idiot. We're supposed to be working together. You really thought anyone would believe that a (1) and a (1) would just happen to be in the same thread at the same time unless there was (((something fishy))) going on? You're the reason we kept getting found out

The unemployment rate was at a 9 year low when Obama left office. I don't know what you think you're proving there.

So what's your problem with Trumpsky. If he isn't actually fucking things up what the fuck is the problem. He made Apple's factories come back to the USA.

I enjoy watching pol get cucked out of his promises

GOOMFBA BTFO YET AGAIN

you'll just get banned, user. everyone knows Holla Forums is a pro-trump board