KING NIGGER TO HAND CONTROL OF INTERNET TO UN, EFFECTIVE 10/01/16

archive.is/ujrAh
regated.com/2016/08/oct-1-obama-gives-un-power-internet/

ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) loses antitrust exemption on Oct. 1

NEVERMIND THAT CHINA AND IRAN MIGHT SET INTERNET RULES, COUNTRIES LIKE (((GERMANY))) OR THE (((UK))) MIGHT IMPOSE ITS "ANNISEMITISM LAHWS" ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET

So… are you chumps gonna sticky this shit, or am I gonna have to shitpost on more k-pop threads? Fuckin' get off of Holla Forums, if you're gonna be shill-indifferent.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/#ixzz4Iksl6CQM
motherboard.vice.com/read/im-disappointed-zoe-quinn-speaks-out-on-un-cyberviolence-report
arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/10/un-agency-backtracks-expresses-regret-over-cyberviolence-report/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/
unwomen.org/en/digital-library/publications/2015/9/cyber-violence-against-women-and-girls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Germany
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html
wiwo.de/politik/europa/george-soros-europa-gibts-doch-nicht-mehr/12754350.html
privnote.com/e
github.com/ipfs/ipfs
github.com/davidlazar/vuvuzela)
dedis.cs.yale.edu/dissent/)
retroshare.github.io/index.html)
tox.chat),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet
zeronet.io
torrentfreak.com/steal-show-s02e01-zeronet/
content.blubrry.com/stealthisshow/S02_E01_Zeronet_with_Tamas_Kocsis.mp3
reestr.rublacklist.net/search/?q=8ch.net
antizapret.info/index.php?search=8ch.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_radio_burst
newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal
web.archive.org/web/20160829191016/http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Website's-IP-Address
web.archive.org/web/20151229165439/http://www.instructables.com/id/Find-the-IP-address-of-a-website-using-command-pro
house.gov/representatives/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio
amsat-uk.org/beginners/how-to-work-the-iss-on-aprs-packet-radio/
fiquett.com/2014/01/aprs-contact-with-international-space-station/
github.com/wb2osz/direwolf
archive.is/OAx42
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
archive.is/ZhuhT
21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/25/snowden-training-guide-for-gchq-nsa-agents-infiltrating-and-disrupting-alternative-media-online/
archive.is/6Fxku
archive.is/Y0Ogj
logostech.net/
archive.is/BscBj
wgal.com/news/have-you-seen-it-unmanned-balloon-floats-over-susquehanna-valley/36097688
archive.is/Bi4hi
fastcompany.com/3062179/rio-olympics-surveillance-logos-simera
archive.is/YKDzr
theintercept.com/surveillance-catalogue/icarus-nvdf/
proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D
cryptomuseum.com/burst/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAVNET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NIPRNet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Worldwide_Intelligence_Communications_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Loon
theintercept.com/snowden-sidtoday/3008265-mooney-award-for-2001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
theintercept.com/snowden-sidtoday/update-reports/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_code
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame-bursting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ICANN can't censor the internet, but I guess they could revoke domain names.

They could shut down 8ch.net but we'd still be able to access via IP address.

check the catalog you dumb kike

Those are the assigned name, yes. Now ponder the significance of the assigned numbers as well.

I'd love a thread that can inform others in the event of that contingency

Pic related, great fucking assortment of browsing material chaim

All IPv4 numbers already taken? Not sure if it's significant, but I'm sure someone on Holla Forums can explain the ramifications.

The sad thing is this shill raid.. is really babby tier.. we have fought off way more skilled shills before.. but it seems like many anons have grown weary and instead of fighting them hide and filter the threads and allow the newfags to fall for the bait slide threads without going in to explain to the newfags the significance of this shilling and how to deal with it.

Ponder the significance of my assigned numbers.

IPv6 is going to be rolled out soon.

(checked, sieg heil)

So… what can we do about it? Even a half year ago, the articles were superlatively better…

Will they do us any good, if they are all managed by the international nose?

(czeched)

What we did in the past was we would have good threads for newfags.. Kinda like that eternal sticky we have here.. except the mods stickying that thread negates anons from trying to make new threads like that to keep the discussion up.

Fucking nigger.

Sage shills and slide threads all at once. This is going to be a rough election year.

Every device has its own IPV6 address, so the kikes would have to choose between tracking everyone or making a breaking change to the standard to reintroduce NAT.

also i wouldnt fret too much about this.. of course resist til your blue in the face… but i think ultimately this will just light a fire under the asses of the anons who have been pioneering the mesh net/extra net ideas

Is Obama the first globalist president?

I don't see the problem with this. They are just using the tactics Holla Forums approves of, authoritarian control of the population.

No that would be FDR

xD
have an upboat

Hello reddit.

Can we finally do meshnets and have a truly decentralized internet?

The longer that I love the more that I realize that centralized power unless 100% transparent or under the absolute control of a zealous principle true believer will always be corrupted and go completely to shit.

Imagine the size of the meshnet needed to communicate over US of A, m8

I've thought about that as well. If this is true we should start archiving the IPs of websites that will likely go down (8ch, stormfront, etc.).

Checked. The problem is Holla Forums quality people are not the ones in the position of authoritarian control over the peoples. A bunch of kikes and their globalist stooges are who have no sense of duty toward the people.

Come on now

He has to. Its just him or his handlers want the U.N. to control ICANN so it can put pressure on countries to do its bidding on internet.

That info could always be spread via social media.

Like it or not, the US is the best home for the internet (not to mention it's actual home).
Once you let it become a free-for-all all nations welcome to make their own laws, it will become subject to more fuckery and corruption

As of now IPv4 is the standard, the ip address you usually see being. Example:127.0.0.1

While is right. I always heard it be a transition. For example most people who are IPv4 will stay IPv4 till they are transferred over for whatever reason.

what do you mean each device has a IPv6, you mean as in it's local link? From my understanding only certain networks on certain companies have been introduced?

Deserves a sticky.

Easy choice… track everyone.

How do they target anti-semitism and racism when all they can do is strip DNS from websites?

It's not like they can go after individuals.

Checked. We all know thats their dream, the ability to stop a goy if they start having "bad" thoughts and thats when they send them to reducation camps.

Her name is Shino my good friend, in case you wanted to update your filename.

Is there any hope?

You know after witnessing the primaries in both parties and truly realizing how utterly fucking corrupt our country is it's absolutely terrifying knowing that we're still the best place to protect the internet.

Because the internet is still protected under the constitution, if you decentralize it to other countries you get things like hate speech laws across all websites.

Not really. Each network card has a MAC address, perhaps, but IPs are obtained from the network.

No man I mean decentralized in so far as absolutely nobody has any control.

If you move it to other countries you'll get hate speech laws, but if you decentralize it you are not likely to.

Aren't meshnets impossible to control or censor by nature?

Isn't that the point?

Not possible

This is all incorrect. ICANN doesn't own anything, its a non-profit, it simply oversees some functions. Letting the contract expire doesn't automatically "hand the internet over to the UN". And frankly such a thing isn't legally possible, it would be like handing over the Hoover Dam to the UN. This doesn't mean a corrupt and complacent Judaical and Legislative branch wont let it happen… but it'll be challenged in court i'm sure, tying it up long enough for Trump to be elected and put a stop to it.

Why not?

Will be ever be free from the eternal Jew trying to fuck up our internet?

Thank you for correcting the record.

I think you know the answer to that question, user

There isn't really a way, I guess you guys could set up some "pirateboxes" or your equivalent around where you live be restricted to your community, and work our way up. But there is no cost effective way other than wireless networks, to do it, and still crazy expensive to build up that way.

Thats more or less relying on the fact that everyone is backed up similar data, point is if one node goes down, the mesh, having a large amount connection points, will go on without it whoever got censored. Also with the believe that a mesh topology has the right anonymity protocols and structure, if they can find the troublesome thinkers node.

Faggot please. Its national infrastructure, they can't just give it away to the UN or anyone else.

The thing that might happen was the talks about letting Russia and China have access to those protocols that ICANN oversaw. But giving it away isn't going to happen.

For the record, let's find a cognate in anything else that is not 'owned', but merely 'controlled' by another entity'.
Sound familiar?

Summer ends next week, fam. Hope you lose your virginity before coming here next year.

(even if you don't, welcome back)

So…we're not going to be able to meme our way out of this one, are we?

Can I still download anime?

Would I be arrested for memeing irresponsibly?

These are the only two things that I have going in my life right now.

Jew, plz. Trump will overturn this nigger's all horrible moves.

He at least could have done it on September 31. Then I'd at least have a grim laugh.

This may actually not be a bad thing. Think about it … the UN does fuck all. If there's a website the UN committee doesn't like, what they'll do is send a letter to the owner.

If I got a letter from the UN demanding I shut down my site, I would frame the fucker and put it on my wall … and scan it to use as my website's background.

Honestly, how? Except by forcing the U.N. to give it back, I doubt the countries and their (((friends))) will give up such a powerful tool.

Do you really think germany or any other country has the balls to limit our first amendment?

What are the "or else" consequences after that letter? Does the UN have some sort of global police that can come and rape you if you don't take down your site?

Murrica. Just Nuke Germany. Nothing of value would be lost.

Unless the physical infrastructure moves out of the country who the fuck is going to stop us?

Yes.
No.

Neat, eh?

honestly only shitposting about this does nothing, we need to take some action. as a first step lets get it trending on twitter.

we also need to get this to trump. trump can use it as a talking point, if he does it will force obamas hand exactly like trump visiting flooded louisiana did.

They will absolutely do this. Anything with hate speech.

What action is needed? Here in the United States, the only reason the UN has any authority to set foot on our sovereign soil is to assist in civilian casualties cause by US actions.

Executive Order – United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force

It's very clear. The only websites that the UN would have the authority to dismantle would be U.S. Government websites. Anything else would constitute an act of war against the citizens of the United States and its Constitutionally protected property.

Gonna be fun to watch them try to shut down a privately owned website like Holla Forums. Well, provided Holla Forums remains hosted in the US.

That's cute you believe that's how it would play out.

How about you go and fuck right off dumb D&C shill.
The vast majority of German people are based as fuck and they are being oppressed by their shit tier corrupt government.

You have a point. I forget that the servers here are based in America so when Trump is elected he should at least be able to stop interference between the U.N. and servers located in the states.

It's cute how you believe it won't. If UN police showed up at your door and demanded you shut down your website, how would you react?

Foreign police are on sovereign soil telling you to shut down.

That's a foreign enemy of the Constitution. You better god damn well start shooting the faggots.

If that happened the Millita movement guys would chimp the fuck out.

I would calmly weigh my options, not start shooting.
So would any sysadmin. Jesus.

This needs a sticky.

There are already bills in congress to stop him.
If they can't, then we need to petition the God-Emperor to create an entirely different network…a new backbone, much faster than the old one, with a YUGE bandwidth, capable of carrying a far greater amount of data.
And one with the stipulation that control will always be in the hands of the American people, that no regulations may be instituted by anyone attaching themselves to it, save that which is against U.S. law.

We will turn the entirety of the new internet into Holla Forums…

…as it should be.

for now get it trending on twitter.

as for the Constitution, if you believe the UN gives a fuck about our Constitution and doesn't see it only as an obstacle to be overcome you're fucking delusional.

agree

MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

(pondered, and checked, kameraden)
HH
(very)
(nice)

I'd tell them to get off my porch or I'll have them arrested.
If they refused, I'd call the state police & use the inordinate amount of time it takes them to get here to arm myself.
If the UN cunts tried to enter my home, I'd kill them, as is my right as an American.

The cops, when they arrived, wouldn't even arrest me…open & shut case of self defense & the castle doctrine.

You know he wants to make American great again and there's nothing more inspiring than giant public works projects like the Hoover Dam or the Interstate Highway System.

Maybe we could create a Government funded super meshnet that automatically blocks from Arab countries because fuck them.

The device MAC address is rolled into the IP address.

I wouldn't block anyone, if anything, the Arabs would be trying to block us.
I'd rather institute some method of bypassing any attempt to black anyone from getting on.

This meme always benefits the Jew.
"nobody has control" just means "it's up for sale to the highest bidder" and the Jew is always the higher bidder.
This is why lolbertarianism and things like that are just spooks that mean "money aka banks aka jews can control anything".

Focus nationalism, never let anything go to some globalist group which is going to be controlled by (((globalists))).

I mean that is all within the bounds of your right as an AMERICAN citizen.

But wouldn't that get taken into international court since they're from a foreign government entity?

No I mean design it to be uncontrollable on a fundamental technical level.

If there's any control at all you can be sure a Jew is going to be there.

What are the gonna do? Send more of their faggots for us to shoot?

I don't recognize the authority of any international court, I'd fight extradition.
As I would not have broken any laws on any foreign soil, and I would not have broken any local or U.S. laws, they would have no basis to extradite me at all.
Even a terrible lawyer would win that one.

IPv6 has already been rolled out in the UK by the major ISPs.

Sky broadband has already sent a technician to every customer in the country to make sure they're connecting over ipv6 instead of ipv4 (as ipv4 still works.)

facebook, google…should i continue ?

Is this so (((they))) don't have to follow "free speech" laws and can shut it down?

I don't see why he would do this. What benefit was gained?

And we'll build it inside the wall.

This is obama we are talking about. He is a lame duck at this point and doesn't care. Besides, he has been pushing for tpp which creates international tribunals for disputes, its clear he doesn't mind letting non american groups handle matters.

Isn't TPP dead now?

Fraud eviscerates all contracts. Obongo is not eligible to be president, he's a Kenyan usurper. Once everyone understands this everything with his name on it is invalid, laws have to be signed into law by a president to be valid. There will be a "constitutional crisis" around this but that's okay because the judges Obama put in will have to recuse themselves from the decision, and will be forced to do so, as their seats are at stake.

There's a reason why Trump keeps talking about how this is about more than Scalia's seat. 2 Obongo seats, and the a few are pretty old, plus the Jew's that can't hold a oath will have to go. All this can be done within the bounds of the law (arguably).

They’re paid shills. They work against the site already. What the fuck do they have to do with this? They WANT the site shut down.

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/#ixzz4Iksl6CQM

need i say more ?

It seems to be going with more support against it. However I don't see anything that proves its dead for sure, especially with the tpa that can ruin it all if there is not a strong enough backlash against the tpp. I will say though that Hillary will for sure make a new agreement thats more of the same if she were to become dictator.

True enough.

But then again if Hillary wins the country is just over.

The call for international control of the internet is part of a 34-page document titled “2014 Proposed strategy” that lays out OSJI’s goals for between 2014 and 2017.

The leaked document was one of 2,500 documents released by “hacktivist” group DCLeaks. As reported by The Daily Caller, the section of DCLeaks’ website dealing with Soros has since gone offline for unknown reasons. TheDC saved a version of the 2014 strategy before the site went offline.

In the document, OSJI argues that international regulation of the Internet is needed to protect freedom of expression.

“Our freedom of expression work furthers the free exchange of information and ideas via the media and internet, and proposes to begin to address the free expression and association rights of NGOs. The internet has been a key tool for promoting freedom of expression and open societies — as in the Arab Spring — and is a potential safeguard against monopoly control of information in such places as China and Central Asia,” page 19 of the document notes.

“But it is also presenting underaddressed challenges, including lack of regulation of private operators that are able to decide, without due process procedures, what information is taken off the Internet and what may remain. A ‘race to the bottom’ results from the agendas of undemocratic governments that seek to impose their hostility to free speech on the general online environment. We seek to ensure that, from among the norms emerging in different parts of the world, those most supportive of open society gain sway.”

On September 24th, video game developer Zoe Quinn and cultural critic Anita Sarkeesian, both targets of Gamergate, testified in front of the United Nations about online harassment. The same day, the United Nations Broadband Commission released the report “Cyber Violence Against Women and Girls,” which instantly sparked controversy for its claims that video games cause violence, among other things.

motherboard.vice.com/read/im-disappointed-zoe-quinn-speaks-out-on-un-cyberviolence-report

On Wednesday, a United Nations agency that published a report about "cyber violence against women and girls" formally retracted that report following criticism from the likes of games industry lobbyists and advocates for online abuse victims.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/10/un-agency-backtracks-expresses-regret-over-cyberviolence-report/

In a report released yesterday, entitled “Cyber Violence Against Women And Girls: A Global Wake-up Call,” UN Women, the group behind last year’s risible “He for She” campaign, called on governments to use their “licensing prerogative” to ensure that “telecoms and search engines” are only “allowed to connect with the public” if they “supervise content and its dissemination.”

In other words, if search engines and ISPs don’t comply with a list of the UN’s censorship demands, the UN wants national governments to cut off their access to the public.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/

This report, released by the United Nations Broadband Commission, reveals that almost three quarters of women online have been exposed to some form of cyber violence, and urges governments and industry to work harder and more effectively together to better protect the growing number of women and girls who are victims of online threats and harassment.

Millions of women and girls around the world are subjected to deliberate violence because of their gender. Violence against women and girls knows no boundaries, cutting across borders, race, culture and income groups, profoundly harming victims, people around them, and society as a whole.

The growing reach of the internet, the rapid spread of mobile information and communications technologies and the wide diffusion of social media have presented new opportunities and enabled various efforts to address VAWG. However, they are also being used as tools to inflict harm on women and girls. Cyber-violence against women and girls is emerging as a global problem with serious implications for societies and economies around the world. The statistics pose risks to the peace and prosperity for all enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, and, in particular, to the goals of inclusive, sustainable development that puts gender equality and the empowerment of women as key to its achievement.

This Report has been written collaboratively, drawing on insights and rich contributions from a range of Commissioners and Expert Members of the Working Group on Broadband and Gender. It has been compiled and authored by the report coordinator and co-author Nidhi Tandon and edited by teams from UN Women, UNDP and ITU.

unwomen.org/en/digital-library/publications/2015/9/cyber-violence-against-women-and-girls

Now, if U.N would supervise internet….they could order goverments around the world to follow rules. Than goverment of the country would be tasked with enrocment of "global" (U.N) rules in each country.

No U.N. troops…local LEOs

I see why Russia kicked the kike out.

Internet censorship in Germany

Internet censorship in Germany is practiced by law as well as the effect of some court decisions. An example of content censored by law is the removal of web sites from Google search results that deny the holocaust, which is a felony under German law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Germany

BERLIN — Donald Trump may be testing the boundaries of tolerance on the U.S. campaign trail. But here in Germany, the government is effectively enforcing civility, taking aim at a surge of hate speech against refugees and Muslims.

German authorities, meanwhile, have reached a deal with Facebook, Google and Twitter to get tougher on offensive content, with the outlets agreeing to apply domestic laws, rather than their own corporate policies, to reviews of posts.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html

tl;dr

Either provide source for the image or don’t post hoaxes.

Jewtube e-celeb posted about this last week.
Webm related.

What can be done about this besides drawing attention to it?

Fuck, how is it that people aren't outraged about this. This seems like something even plebbit would shake their fist at?

How was it so easy for bongo to give America's greatest creation of the past century away to the (((globalists)))?

I think you mean drop cocks, grab Glocks.

Magical post

(ponder'd)

is THIS the happening of october people have alluded to?

Good to know that you're calm and weighing your options rather than angry when you're sent to the cuckshed every weekend. Maybe if you buy her some roses and perfume she'll respect you enough to stop fucking Jamal?

Thats some strong magic going around

(wew)

2016 has been one huge drawn-out happening.

So, U.S. cybersecurity is effectively dead, eh?

Ask Hillary to share some of her chill pills with you.

wiwo.de/politik/europa/george-soros-europa-gibts-doch-nicht-mehr/12754350.html
Have a new one where Soros shits on Germany downplaying refugee terrorists while taking potshots at Russia and Putin.

No I'm not translating it for you.

Why don't ask her instead and then OD on them you contemptible pacifist.

Basically, it's a good time to pirate absolutely everything we can?

Adding onto this, I hope you niggers all have VPNs. You'll need it after this fucking trainwreck if anything else.

oh my.

Does this mean I can gamble online now?

Sounds like paradise, except for the continued existence of government. Sigh. If only it were another megacorp instead, then their totalitarian rule over your daily life would be morally justified by contracts.

A0.003 has been deposited into your account.

This shitpost was brought to you by One World Administration Corp. and our sponsors, Pepsi Co. and Exxon-Mobil. I'm loving all this liberty™.

AAAAND A0.003 has been subtracted from your account for using this trademarked phrase without written authorization.

The free market giveth and the free market taketh away.

Spoopy dubs
wonder if obongo has considered the ramifications of his actions should he fuck up the internet for us.
I see a vision of /po/acks carving pepes into trees and filling the cuts with their own blood
as the wind picks up and the sky darkens a stray golfball veers off course and fills the spot where obamas eye once was
"he who controls the meme, controls the universe" user mutters as the ex president writhes in agaony

It's not at all unlikely to happen considering his vaction days and how fucking committed some anons are. lets not forget the worshipers of Kek, amit, Ebola-chan, and winter-chan. hell, Even I've given blood for our memes.

He should really be careful

And people wonder how things get this bad

(kek'd)

you need different friends user

Lord almighty, it'll be the apocalypse.

Born to an American mother, he is an American citizen and eligible for presidency.

Its up for debate like everything in the constitution, but you can argue that only a natural born citizen may be elected while simply being a citizen was only valid when the constitution was first created.

And being born to an American mother is somehow not meaning he is a natural born?

Because Trump's mother is a naturalized Scot, so tell me then how a lady born in Wichita Kansas making another American baby, is less natural born than a migrant shitting one out?

I know man, but no one in my state is relatively close to Holla Forums tier.
Don't ever move to Maryland

Maybe you should come to Charles county, we're also strelo/k/s.

Maybe when I'm out of College and actually have a well paying job to get armed at all I'll consider it.
I'm not in the best situation financially.

What do you think natural born means? It has nothing to do with the parents, but everything to do with the child. A foreign born parent cannot be naturally born in another country, only naturalized/become a citizen.

This is how anchor babies are a thing because the child becomes a citizen by right, so the parents can become naturalized through the child.

So then Obama and Trump are/not natural born and eligible for president?
Cause all I'm getting from you is that we can't have a president as nobody from the time of that passing is alive.

No, what I am getting at is that only the child matters. So Trump is a natural born citizen, as in he was born in this country. Not Obama. Doesn't matter about the parents. This was a similar problem with Ted Cruz, where he wasn't a natural born citizen either.

Wait, so then if Trump is natural by being born on US soil, then you have no conceivable and logical way of arguing against anchor babies…

Am I being shilled against?
I feel like it.

Oh my dear boy….if only you knew. Obama is not even white but part Asian (Indonesian to be exact).

See the video to fully understand. He was NEVER eligible to be president.

Trump was right from the very beginning.

Your parents also have to be US citizens. There are a couple Supreme Court rulings on this from the early 1800s

Didn't read any of the rest of the conversation, but your statement alone is really stupid. Being the son of a citizen is different than being the son of an illegal immigrant.

Also you could make a case that America is only for white people, or that whoever holds the legislative branch gets to decide who is a citizen, or anyone is a citizen. Saying there is " no conceivable and logical way of arguing against" anything is pretty dumb fam. Look what the kikes did to the US with wordplay.

You're getting entertainingly off the point of this thread, but its okay, its a sticky now.

Both or single?
Cause last I looked it was just the mother in accordance with kikery, as opposed to the European father method.

Now so i can't be a hypocrite, ICAAN has really lost its monopoly power for DNS.
Most DNS hosting is now done by the DNS provider, which is very commonly Google.
As well, other countries have now built enough infrastructure the US has flat lost control capability.

Conceivable as in saying that being born on American soil as the sole qualifier, he then adds the bit about parents afterwards when he realizes his hopeful mistake.
His original made no care for the parentage, only the birth spot, which is exactly in favor of anchor babies.

what makes you think he wants to? hes not even really against the tpp

Every time I see or hear this thought, it never fails to make me upset

I can because the illegals who come are not citizens. Trump's dad was already a citizen and his mother, I am pretty sure, was a citizen before Trump was even born, so while yes Trump being born on United States soil did make him a citizen, both of his parents were so Trump is a citizen through that way as well.

Anyone who posts in a thread saying that, is a shill.

If they didn't care, they wouldn't bother posting about it.

They are just trying to use social proof to convince OTHER people to not care.

Kinda sad, huh?

Have a free dank may-may.

Go away faggot

Which is an either/mandatory both qualification, which lacked in the first post.

Whereas I was discussing by heritage. Which has your statement coming off as being a correcting one, when now you are stating your full thought and negating your first statement entirely, saying that being born on US soil leaves them where exactly then?

It often becomes a grey area if it's only one parent.

Citation not found

How can it be a grey area? You have only four options, father, mother, both, or either. There is no scaling here of sort of thanks to a god parent.

Faggot the entire home of the internet is in the US, outside certain buildings which function as the receiving and sending focal point for each cable on the sea bed between countries (yes the series of tubes joke has truth in it) the UN taking control of ICANN once the contract ends would require one big political clusterfuck without lobbying and moving through the hoops the proper bureaucratic way. Even if they did ICANN would be subject to antitrust laws meaning they'd no longer be allowed to have a monopoly on what they do.

Grey area as in it can become arguable that the child is instead a citizen of that other nation rather the U.S. and since the constitution doesn't specify whether or not it's the mother or father it becomes a gray area. Most often however people claim to hold dual-citizenship and move on with it

I started off discussing only the fact that Obama wasn't qualified in the first place because he wasn't even natural born. Then you went in a different direction so I simply countered that point. Maybe I suck at making my point, but I was trying to say that none of it matters if Obama cannot fulfill being a natural born citizen.

You sound like imkunty

A: Literally who?

B: Are you saying that YOU are "Kunty"?

C: Literally wat?

Think he meant imkampfy

None of his real parents were born in the US.

See:

Actually, only the US and I forget who have the born on soil bit, what happens is because the rest of the world has citizenship follow the father not the the mother, so you get American-wherever as the result.

And natural born is?
I am guessing what you are failing to say is you want both American parents and born on American soil?

no?
The internet infrastructure is global now, the US only has the need because of the NSA spying, there is no need to have the data route through the US unless its to get to the US end points.

yawn.
it's to be expected at this point.

erm….. sorry, but…. who?

get out newfag

You must either be new here or just not be on at the right times.

Either way all you need to know is that he is a faggot

And if you are a newfag
LURK MOAR

if not then have a pleasant day shitposting my good sir

This guy?

you need to leave.

I already said that natural born is being born in the country. If Obama wasn't even born in this country, how could he be a natural born citizen?

I don't think we are even having the same conversation, it did turn into a different direction when you charged that
I don't know how to explain it any differently, but Obama is not a natural born citizen by the definition I give above. Therefore, it doesn't matter if his parents were citizens or not because he needs to be natural born to be considered at all.

die

Hey, Fuck you guys!

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

==PROTOCOL 5=
excerpt:
it into a state of bewilderment by giving expression from all
sides to so many contradictory opinions and for such length of
time as will suffice to make the GOYIM lose their heads in the
labyrinth and come to see that the best thing is to have no
opinion of any kind in matters political, which it is not given
to the public to understand, because they are understood only by
him who guides the public. This is the first secret."

Okay, so then anchor babies are natural born citizens by that definition.
Also President Arthur disproves the natural born claim, having been born in Canada.

lurking moar will help you not look like such a normie. actually understainding what goes on while you're doing it will help you stop being one.
this isn't a place for people who are this dense.
you really need to at least learn some culture before you begin posting

i in charles county too, can confirm for strelok.

Shut UP onision, for fuck sakes.

Does anyone have any evidence of him using these exact words? Because if so, that could be interpreted as "waging war against the US", which is the definition of treason under the constitution.

Its the one being used by the government, who determines that anchor babies get to stay.
Really? Having been a vp turned president, he may have easily skirted past because I don't think the same standard is exactly put on the vp. Though reading up he got shit later.

Sage for this has gone way off topic from the internet getting controlled by the U.N.

we need to have backups.

I2P preferably, faggot TOR if we have to, but we need a backup.

NNTP-chan is a thing, but we need backups like a nigger needs a beating. Anyone know of any good darknet chans other than onii-chan?? If there isn't one, expect an I2P-chan soon. Holla Forums-chan will be a thing soon if there isn't a nice cushy right-wing home in the dark interwebz, everyone install I2P or I2Pd and be prepared to donate a few bucks in bit-shekels since I got those mad hacker skills but can't afford huge bandwidth, what with the happening and all. Gotta buy dat lead, gotta get more ghost guns. I'll donate every bit of bandwidth my neighbor has (kek), but if I have to buy fiber or something, I'll run and admin the site for the cost of running it.

If you need training on how to use these dark interwebs, ask. I'll do it for 'the cause'.

The ENTIRE point of I2P is to make a decentralized internet-within-internet, that's why it's called I2P- Invisible Internet Project. The germanfags or whoever programmed it thought it would be funny to name it I2P instead of IIP. It works by puking encrypted data across UDP like bittorrent or something, and uses something called 'garlic routing' as opposed to 'onion routing', there aren't any centralized 'exit nodes' the NSA can watch like there is with TOR. Basically, the deal is, that everyone shares the bandwidth necessary to route everyone else's data, and every packet is packaged in an encrypted shell along with other packets. If you use I2P, all a potential threat could tell is that you were using I2P, and that threat could be mitigated by using a VPN if you were worried about your ISP or some bullshit. I2P also has integrated encrypted torrenting which is cool.

Easiest way to do it for now, worst case we could make localized meshnets with solar powered wifi routers disguised as birdhouses tunneling to other locations through I2P. Y'all folks need to really step up your internet secrecy games, every white nationalist you teach infosec to could mean 5 white babies preserved in the future…

i wish. i2p is nicer than tor imo. but i can't find any chans on there. i guess onii-chan used to exist but no longer does.

chans on tor were so weird. all in russian. fuck tor, it's pozzed now.

Perfect

Guess a lot more stuff is going to turn into hate speech online now, except Saudi-funded halal speech.

Basketball-Americans arn't natural born citizens, but thanks for correcting the record.

(checked)

We have Tor….but that's slower than the regular internet. Someday, we will though, and it's gonna be YUUUUUGE

Violent vigilante groups will start sprouting within the next decade, probably leading to turf wars similar to "The Warriors".

Who's excited? I'm pretty excited.

I2P is the bees' fucking knees. Better than TOR. To put things into perspective, I2P and TOR both have you creating a tunnel of nodes in between you and your target, that both peel apart a layer of encryption on the packet until they figure out where the hell it's supposed to go. In TOR, you use the same tunnel for communicating back and forth. In I2P, you have two separate tunnels – one for receiving and one for sending. And you can switch them around any time you want, have variable lengths for the tunnel (less hops for more speed, more hops for even more anonymity), etc… Nobody on any part of the tunnel knows if the next guy to receive the packet is the final receiver of it or another hop along in the tunnel. Unless, of course, you are the recipient.

Also, there's a lot less people on I2P. I haven't seen any equivalent to the hidden wiki or drug or child porn sites on it, but there are a bunch of Russians bitching about the government on it.

do you know of any chans (or anything Holla Forums related) on i2p?

nigger what the fuck are you talking about that's mean a main point of his campaign for like a year

My dad says shit like this as well. He never responds whenever I say that thought processes like that would have led to our country never getting independence from the UK.

It might be time to resurrect volknet.

Anyone remember these threads?

THIS NEEDS TO BE FUCKING REAL

I WANT TO LIVE IN THAT UNIVERSE, NOT THIS ONE!

Imagine Happening threads on future Holla Forums. Liberation of Constantinople. Israel and Mecca nuked. SJWs deported.

Yet another Holla Forums issue that cryptocurrency (in this case, Namecoin, although I hope a successor comes along) solves.

ICANN would become moot (cucked and obsolete).

Anime will be gone forever.

Meme's will also disappear as they shut down "hate speech" sites.

The internet will be a boring place, and be controlled by the cyber police.

Can you imagine the number of suicides there would be if anime disappeared from the internet in a day?

Six million.

Oy vey

It sounds funny and more entertaining than animu in itself.

This world needs less autistic sub-humans, NEETS and basement dwellers imho. Degenerate no-life scum.

Don't tease me, user

Pope met with Zuckerberg yesterday. Any connection?

The world needs less jews tbh

dont worry we still have reddit
:)
business cat meme

Well then niggers, I guess we have to do it. Let's come up with a cool name. I2Pchan? H8Chan?? Holla Forumschan?? Gimme a couple days and I'll see what the fuck I can hack together.

Also give me some ideas on wtf kind of chan software I should get, should I just rip off jim's code or use something different?? I'm all up on my hackerese but dunno a fucking thing about chan software, perhaps I'll just rip off this kikery or else infinity next faggotry, or maybe what endchan runs on.

I'll see what I can cobble together pretty fast and go from there, I might just limit it to basically only /pol from the get go to eliminate CP faggotry from the site, I'll leave webms on although no guarantees I don't run out of HD space if I get overrun.

TL;DR- I'll make you a fucking darknet Holla Forums-only NO CP chan that is decentralized from all this shit, and we can trickle over there at first to test. I wanna have this shit set up soon as an impenetrable DDOS-proof right-wing bunker in case King Nigger or anyone else down the road tries to fuck with us.
www.geti2p.net
feel free to ask for technical shit, it ain't hard.

(also my IP and hence ID may have changed, I had to recaptcha)

Biggest problem with I2P is Java.

nntpchan could be reached through some eepsites last time I checked (which was over 9 months ago)

Just stick to simple and numbers like 88chan and call it a day.

Cry more you fucking failure.

kek

Nice going, I would help but i barely know enough to keep myself safe. (and a little bit of code)

True dat, I2Pd is C++ though, a step up once they polish it a bit.
As much as I hate java, I suppose it makes it easy for the normies using their macs and windozes and all that stuff.

I'd dig NNTPchan more if it updated properly, last time I used it was I'll bet the same time, it reminded me of Holla Forums- fema camp edition. I do like the theory though.

Good idea, I was thinking 1488chan but it might be a bit too much to remember. I'll give you credit if I steal the name, haha

I'm guessing the hardest part will be scaling up and keeping speed decent if a shitload of folks show up all of the sudden. I won't shill for bitshekels until at MINIMUM it is going well, no problems, and it has some content going on, and if it starts lagging the absolute fuck down for lack of not having 6 hard drives in RAID with a server-grade processor.

Jesus, chan software is simple as fuck, mongoloid-tier compared to what I'm used to working with.

Expect a companion darknet-board soon…

The biggest problem with chans isn't the software. Fucking fat teenage faggot moot copied 2ch's code and created 4cucks. Cripplekike pretty much did the same with viichan to create this place. The problem is once it becomes popular it can give a massive load on the machines running it and can require a lot of storage if the file size caps are too large. There is also the huge legal risk one faces because of CP spammers, mostly on the clearnet. that's not counting all the alphabet soups contacting admins for other purposes

I have a inkling that something like this will trivialize imageboards even further and encourage power hungry faggots to take action and rot everything from the inside with their egocentric bullshit.

In a way, I agree, I don't want it to fragment the community whatsoever, I really view it as a safety-chan if anything. I.E, if the internet gets locked down for whatever reason, we still have a backup for the hordes of important information we keep in places like here, /polarchive & /pdfs, and our hard drives.
If you're meaning moderation etc, maybe, maybe not, I would be a strict as fuck fascist mod, I already have a like-minded prospective mod team here in RL, so that won't be a problem.

If you mean govt intervention/media, I dunno, there isn't a lot we can do about that except be proactive, make decent connections IRL in any way we can, and use a lethal combination of NS ideals and Jew-style subversion IRL to make things better for our people in any way we can- and most importantly NOT BE A LARPY SKINHEAD FAGGOT, spreading the message publicly as much as possible of helping your fellow white man vs "LOOK, A NIGGER 14/88 GAS THE KIKES" as fun as that is.

Make it as a SHTF bunker but I'd also do a stress test before unleashing it, just in case it wouldn't be able to handle the influx of posters. Don't shill it all over the board either, otherwise it'll go the way other bunkers went. Also make sure to respect users' OPSEC at all times, but I'm sure you understand that part already.

CTR shills detected

the jews would never ban anime, it is one of their most powerful tools used to prevent the goyim from breeding.

Slav here, here exactly does a country like USA "give away" its internet to anybody, especially UN, and how will this affect my non EU country?

I've seen and felt what happened to various Holla Forums bunkerboards The BS that happened back at 8ch.pl and bullshit division tactics that Endchan pulls with their "We iz troo anons guyse!" rhetoric. I forgot about the faggot who tried to weasel into a bunkerboard modship before there was one.

I'm tired of the constant subversion, shills and agent provocateurs. I do not want to see 4cuck 2: the cuckening

Is this how they plan to shutdown Breitbart?

It is giving control of domain names.

For instance, if we pissed off some high-up kike, the domain 8ch.net would no longer redirect to whatever IP address this site is on.

I own (or owned - haven't checked for a while) 8ch.bit

If you guys stopped being fags and switched to OpenNic as your DNS provider, you could use .bit domains which ICANN cannot censor.

I'm with you guys here. I like the community here, I'm thinking of something to preserve this community in case of horrible kikery from above as opposed to some shit like "OMG THE MODS ARE FAGS EVERYONE GO TO XYZCHAN". I'm talking serious government-type intervention versus some sort of community schism; we had enough of a schism with the whole 4cucks debacle already.

I would not, I repeat, I WOULD NOT promote breaking up any sort of community as we have here right now. I would however provide a refuge in case of serious 'nuclear option' type shit going down, serious censorship, or anything of that caliber happening to our community. Folks being v&, or maybe an alternative repository for lolocaust shit for countries where talking about such things is illegal.

I'm not repeating the .PL bullshit or anything like it.

Decentralized networks would lower the cost, just look at IPFS and zeronet.. hosting prices will drop a LOT.

How can I get in touch with you

Some dude on Holla Forums was talking about developing NNTPChan. Unsure on its progress though.

I think part of the problem with a decentralised approach is illegal spam which would ultimately wind up on any host's server.

Personally, I'd like to see the rise of IPFS for legitimate use and then have that leveraged for Chans. The legitimate use of it would make it hard to shutdown and there is an MPAA-type list available for IPFS which, if an illegal file was present and not yet on that list, might alleviate the host of most legal liability for (accidentally) hosting that file.

However, if someone wished to host those files and ignore the "MPAA" list or whatever, then they are also free to do so.

My last post was mostly reminders but I do hope you stress test it only in case you get a sudden influx if everything suddenly goes tits up because of the fucking kikes at the UN.

I would suggest a chan where there is a frontend, that anyone can host, and a central server with a simple rest api

Not sure how you feel about this (or if it's actually feasible), but I've been toying with the idea of a Proof-Of-Work Chan (POWChan).

Basically, it'd go something like this:
- Board Admin can choose a POW (in minutes) to solve for user to even view board. The idea behind this is to prevent normies and search engines from cataloguing Holla Forums operations. This POW would have to be tied to an IP address otherwise normies and the media could just share their POW proof.
- POW required for posting increases as a means of flood control/spam per IP.

That's actually all I can think of at the moment. I jotted down some notes about this recently, but can't find them.

privnote.com/e WZ Bw ha T# 9r 13 33 CE v

format it properly, hopefully you get it vs some troll

Does this not relate to the elections & all the leaks they need to contain?
The damage control they're capable of now is clearly not enough.

Just think of how much information suppression will be required when the election is rigged.

The administration will be in Los Angeles i think

You are crying so loud and you are not going to really lose your totatiarian power over the internet.

Fuck USA. China is the future

Sent you an email from address containing dapper

I know I'm going to get called a shill, but

IMAGINE IF YOU WILL

Consider Holla Forums

>104.20.43.57 or 104.20.44.57 won't get a lot of attention unless they are thirsty

I honestly think that chans would fade back into 2005 levels of internet exclusivity and infamy. It would suck because the right-wing crowd is far more computer illiterate and less dedicated to technology than the political left, but I'm just saying: worse things have happened to us.

The 555 may be intensifying to point where we may not be able contain it.

Oh king nigger knows exactly what will happen, he wants the US to loose control of the net in favor of globalism.

The MAC is in a segment of an IPv6 address.

That gives us one month to destroy their facade completely and force normies to take action

(((They))) obviously are worried about the consequences of free internet.

Whose the hypocrite now? I though globalisation was meant to free us? Instead they flee like the parasitic bastards they are.

China is worse than the us censorship wise. They are unaware of (((whose))) about to flee there. They will believe their lies too.

We wont. We have had """too much""" freedom and the truth emerged.

Actually..

I still think this whole thing is just theatre to push kids into revolution.
They know they're out of their league with computers. They know the system needs drastic restructuring.

Still.. better in the game i guess

Does this mean no more Sandra Model sets?

So i would need to have a goybook to get the direct link to come back here? fuck that user, we need a pastebin or something

Actually i think this is when we start to make our own apps.
And actively advertise.
Wish I had money..

Can they revoke domain names? Fuck. They're turning the web into tv 2.0

wouldn't' they get jewgle to remove those apps from store , just if you thinking of ease of access

just spitballing I'm sure you clever bastards could figure a way around it at least i hope so

They are clearly beginning the NWO proper with this bullshit.

The idea is to create a centralised world system.

We all guessed this was the reason for the recent studity of media networks.

They literally are falling into their own trap by forcing anons to take real action. (Unless they always wanted that.. given soros may be oddly facist in nature)

Just use ipfs:
github.com/ipfs/ipfs
Can't block it, can't stop it.

speaking of which, why isn't Holla Forums on ipfs?!

There's a few groups out there already working on decentralized DNS servers aka the things that take numeric IP's and give them name. Personally, I'm liking the look of namecoin right now and the project forks relating to that.

ipfs doesn't need DNS.

IS ANYONE LISTENING REEEEEEEEE

"
IPFS has a name service:
IPNS, an SFS inspired name system
global namespace based on PKI
serves to build trust chains
compatible with other NSes
can map DNS, .onion, .bit, etc to IPNS
"

I like you Holla Forums, but my hand ends up firmly on my forehead every time you guys try to discuss technology. Allow me to clear up some common misconceptions in this thread:

ICANN controls both the assignment of domain names and IP addresses. They could shut it down on both fronts by threatening to take IP address blocks away from RIRs that refused to cooperate with their censorship.

All anonymizing protocols use the same underlying Internet as everything else to route their traffic. Sure, ICANN wouldn't be able to censor individual sites on the darknet as easily as they could the regular Internet since they would have to use exploits to find their IP addresses (as darknet domains do not use the standard DNS system) to take away, but they also always have the option of simply trying to revoke the Internet access of anybody who uses anonymizing systems at all (at which point your countermeasures become steganography, traffic obfuscation in a networking context, which is unreliable at best).

Comparing I2P and Tor does not necessarily give an objective answer about which one is better (as it depends on context and your individual threat model), but I will go ahead and correct some misinformation from

I2P can no more decentralize the physical infrastructure of the Internet than any other software can.

1. As stated by another user, garlic routing routes all of your connections through two different paths, one when it is sent out, and a different one when it returns to you. This is not strictly superior, but a tradeoff. It makes the most basic traffic correlation attacks based on matching traffic between compromised nodes more difficult (since they would have to compromise more nodes overall), but also makes it easier to observe your data in transit (since it is more likely for that to be at least one compromised node in your path). Of course the data is all encrypted so it can't be observed directly, but all low-latency mix networks are subject to timing-based attacks so metadata is important in this context. (Also the NSA is storing all encrypted traffic generated now to later decrypt in 10-30 years when present algorithms are broken, so transferring anything that you care about the privacy of on long-term basis is not secure online in any context unless the NSA is dismantled before then and its archives deleted.)

2. Tor's exit nodes aren't centralized. Anybody can become an exit node. You can become one right now if you want. I2P has its own equivalent of exit nodes (outproxies) which are even more centralized since there's like two of them (of course that's because Tor is designed to connect anonymously with the broader Internet and I2P is not). As for the NSA "watching" exit nodes, you may be referring to the fact that traffic you send over an exit node to a website can be easily sniffed (though not correlated with your identity inherently) if you connect to a website that doesn't use TLS. This is true. Tor cannot magically make every server/website online use encryption. But that has nothing to do with the NSA. That has to do with lazy web administrators.

The only aspects of Tor that are centralized are its bridge authorities (which are only relevant if you live in a shithole where Tor is banned and need to use traffic obfuscation) and directory authorities (which do not route your traffic directly), but that's not a big deal because the data in them is fully mirrored and transparent and it would be incredibly obviously if one of them was being screwed with. It also allows the Tor Project to block obvious attacks or sudden influxes of suspicious nodes, which is not possible with I2P.

This is true of Tor too if you use it right.

Other than the using I2P part, this is about as technologically infeasible as it gets. I'm afraid you'll have to go back to the drawing board user.

Now don't get me wrong here. The Tor Project itself is completely pozzed and infested with SJeWs (like most open source projects nowadays unfortunately), but its goony beard men slaves are still getting a reasonable degree of work done for now. In the long run the project is doomed, but at the moment it's not inherently any less safe than I2P. It's a tradeoff. Tor is more secure on basic technological level (because it's had far more development and research put into it), but the government (the FBI in particular, which mostly seeks prosecutions on drug and CP issues) puts less manpower into hacking I2P because it's less popular. You still get put on a list for using both (and the I2P list is probably marked "extra paranoid goyim"). Overall I2P's basic design isn't enough of a radical leap foward over Tor to make it worth pursuing as an alternative.

The big issue with low-latency networks (which both Tor and I2P are) is timing attacks (which both Tor and I2P are equally vulnerable to). They make these types of networks essentially completely worthless against an NSA-level adversary. Vuvuzela (github.com/davidlazar/vuvuzela) is probably the best compromise in this area (though it would only be useful for transferring textual messages and not data because of its high latency) and further development of scalable DC-nets (which provide literally theoretically unbreakable anonymity) like Dissent (dedis.cs.yale.edu/dissent/) would also be a major breakthrough.

Overall my main theory is not that the US government funds Tor because it's easily breakable, but because it's breakable enough (by the NSA and the NSA only) and its widespread usage prevents better alternatives from gaining traction.

Also VPNs are crap. Do not believe anybody who tells you that using a VPN by itself is superior to Tor. They are probably trying to sell you a VPN. Using them on top of Tor is good in many contexts though.

Also use Retroshare (retroshare.github.io/index.html) and Tox (tox.chat), preferably over Tor.

There is always things like Zeronet that we could fall back on

egsplain

There goes the population of chans.

Don't give in you fucking niggers.
Someone should make a constitutional lawsuit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's more to it. Do you want dirty kikes running your country?

Doesn't this mean you'll have the same ipv6 address wherever you go?

Does this mean you can track people more easily?

I guess spoofing your MAC address would change your ipv6 address

P2p. Which means one dodgy person compromises the whole thing and puts anons in prison for antisemitism

Gb2Reddit namefag your kind doesn't belong here.

Nah its just chanbol, I forgot to get rid off it…

It is a form of DNS. Are you that fucking stupid?

Inb4 domains get shut down due to committing holocaust denial.

Who said?

I thought we were politically incorrect

This degree of internet control is useless. Holla Forums clearly sees the point of free internet. These politicians merely see it as a threat to their personal wealth and greed.

And?
You're acting like the person is in jail.
You can get free hosting and just move over to a new spot.

Of course he would do this before whoever becomes president next.

Blame it on the US not investing in infrastructure and having contracts on the stuff. Once more, capitalism kills for the kikes.

They'll make an agreement, probably in the form of a multilateral treaty.

Then force the action based on the obligations of those treaties.
Basically, if the government doesn't complete the obligations - then they can be taken to court.
After that, a use of force might be necessary and legal against the US.
kek, exactly.

WWIII gentlemen.

Who said?

I thought we were politically incorrect

This degree of internet control is useless. Holla Forums clearly sees the point of free internet. These politicians merely see it as a threat to their personal wealth and greed.>Can you imagine the number of suicides there would be if anime disappeared from the internet in a day?

Yes I can..

And that might make this a breach of human rights…

Wtf why did my other post repost?

And that works how?
The UN is a US/kike subversion tool, its meant for us to go out and fuck over others.

Further, just how will the US be attacked? We got two oceans and more than enough navy to keep it all claimed. If you mean BMs, well we now have effective ABM. Aircraft will fly in and die.

Then there's the hunters…
Sure its fun to debate whether a coup and civil war will do, but a foreign enemy? Suddenly a united society.

there have been some hiccups as shills are trying to kill the site since some anons pointed that Trump used illegals in Trump Tower and is the son of an immigrant. Personally, I want it to be for the fact Trump tests positive for everything, no AIDS pozzed faggot shall sit in the white house.

THEN WHY DO YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AS CONSPIRACIES WHEN FRIENDS ARE AROUND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Possibly.

I think that's odd how they decided to meet each other all of a sudden.

Exactly.

so why don't we start using it likewise.
I suspect this already contravenes either UN or EU law. But noone takes action unless their government is not cucked.

Australia just cut ties a bit more recently apparently.
That's my country.
And I do a law degree.
I have a busy month ahead of me.

Sanctions, internet cut offs, etc, etc.

The biggest issue is hacking right now. I bet armies will using hacking as an offense, before attacking directly.

That's where china might step in. They have supercomputers.
Also japan and Germany.

Can't have a free market when hackers crash the electronic systems in place.

meant for

Hacking?
And cutting off the itnernet?

A few hundred pounds of platique on the wire lines will solve that handily.
At which point its just wireless comms, but then that is what jammers are for. Trying hacking something without a connection, its called airgapping and basically amounts to hoping dumbshits will put a very tailored bit of code hidden on USB into a computer.

Excellent, I approve, outstanding work.
The sooner we can transfer to a tiny gini the better.

Anyways, hacking is over rated, just like plum sized ball bearing impacting artillery shot.
It works great when the target does C3 via Facebook, not so much when they have actual military comms.
Remember, when Georgia was a fuckwit and bombed Russians, the hack attack simply was against the civilian portions to buy time as the Russian military started moving down. The Georgian army did just fine through it, though were idiots who couldn't take a simple tunnel, that if they had done anything to would have cut off the Russians.
Basically, hacking for pain is extremely difficult, hacking for intel is easier.
And civilian wise, well what do you wish to hack to day?

Actually..

They probably would do that.
Or they will have someone infiltrate the government.
Which I'm sure Israel can handle (though they'd pretend they're German American or something)
Then they'd be able to physically tamper the systems at the same time as they cut off the internet.

All that military equipment might be useless because of it's electrical systems too. EMPs.

Otherwise, all they'd need to do is use a chinese supercomputer, or invade the easiest American supercomputer and act enough until US reinforcements arrive.

why is no one talking about freenet
don't go reinventing the wheel you dumb fucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet

It'll be time to start sabotaging internet infrastructure if that happens. They'll try and curate the internet like TV.

I think a lot of you have forgotten one majorly important thing in terms of why this likely will massively backfire on them:

Not only would the UN going full OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN mode on sites like Google and Facebook because muh 6 gorillion awaken jewish beasts that would howl for blood, shekels and the heads of the UN for fucking them over, but the moment they try this shit on porn sites and places most normalfags actually go to, it's going to turn into a horrible PR and legal nightmare for the UN from which no amount of OY VEYing is going to save them.

I remember someone once told me "You should NEVER take away a person's entertainment or porn, otherwise you risk ending up lynched by those same people before the day ends". Unless they legit WANT to tempt fate and the wrath of many burgers who want muh entertainment and muh lewds back, they won't go stupid with this. Or at least, they would have to be suicidal to even consider it.

I just tried those ips, and CloudFlare just bitches that it doesn't allow direct IP access.

Oh no, I'm serious, IT security specialist. The issue is you have to do it to each airgapped setup, so there is the bit of physically getting access, as well, many USB ports don't work (sadly my point of making it so the data pins run to the spare molex connectors makes the fire marshal upset)

Its not a case of a place, the fun stuff is isolated and has some young homeboy with an M4, too much yelling at, and a great desire not to fuck up, and orders to shoot those who aren't allowed. Yeah, the Israeli will try something and get shot when slick freaks out and follows his training. It will be glorious.

EMPs are over rated, as a point if lightning don't fry it neither will EMP, same principles.
As well, the best methods for them are still nukes, even after attempts of using plasma toroid launchers and these really cool explosive flux pumped bombs that basically act as a one shot solenoid with yuuuge output in the RF spectrum, I've got no idea of their mechanics really, just that a comms guy can do better to explain the black magic.

What is with supercomputers? Most of them are specialized devices that are meant to run a set of code for an simulation.
What, are they going to steal Oakridge and run neutron spallation tests to aid us in our nuclear maintenance program?
The only point they really have somehting special is brute forcing hashes, cryptography, and that is limited by your network infrastructure in an attack. You know, the whole flood detected, discarding? Yeah, that is a baseline limit on things, the super computer is going to get locked out and sit in queue with technical sergeant Contrarez the asshole who can't even remember a written down password.

So whats a TOR like browser that I should start using when this happens?

Because of this thread I went to check the status of zeronet.io
I'll just throw these links out there. The founder was on TorrentFreak's podcast Steal This Show S02E01
torrentfreak.com/steal-show-s02e01-zeronet/
MP3: content.blubrry.com/stealthisshow/S02_E01_Zeronet_with_Tamas_Kocsis.mp3

I heard otherwise.

I heard they use a run of the mill Linux OS.
If so, that could be used.
Otherwise you might be able to run a USB OS (maybe, I'm not too familiar with that)

What if that one supercomputer could act like MANY supercomputers and basically they did a DDOS.
What would that do?

The funniest part is that they still don't have any idea how much such a system would cripple their personal productive means.

You can't just do such a thing on mass without denying people actual needed sources of info.

(((They))) really are playing outside of their expertise or experience.

Yes some of them run mint, but what it is not is the same as yours or my computer for running an attack with memix Khali.
The point of a supercomputer is not to just throw more flops at it, its too put those flops in a very specific form for a specific task.

Basically, shitty vicegrips versus a ratchet for removing bolts. Again, USB is disabled on most things, and I am pretty sure power thrashing a supercomputer leads to alarms and being detected.

You mean a server farm? Distributed computing? Yeah at that point you get a IP ban and need several times my throughput to have an impact.
And that's if I don't just go upstream and have you rejected there.
DDOS works on shitty sites that use a rental server, or on the parts that you don't expect to be hit, such as the DHCP server causing a network cascade fail.
Its very hard to take down expected infrastructure, since I can process more easily than you can send packets out.
You would do better with a ping of death or ARP tree than just brute forcing.
But then those require reconnaissance which is why skiddies can't manage it.
DOS are as easy as running a .bat with ping set to loop in it.

Then explain how the right has been kicking the DNC's ass technological this cycle?

Right wing youngsters are far more tech literate than left wing youngsters. But the right is associated with old people, and most of them are tech illiterate.

Right wing youngsters tend to know the internet very well and have an understanding of how their computer works, because they value such things. Left wing kids like it when their devices "just work".

Facebook faggots being hit is low energy poz. If you mean the eclectic hacks with "Russia" behind them, those are supposed to happen.

Irather doubt anyone is hitting core infrastructure and expect that all these are just setting a stage. The mistake levels are at the point of willfully turning features off that would prevent them.

Can we mass spam Trump about this and force him to bring this to attention?

I prefer H8chan the most. It has history behind the name and roles off the tongue nicely.

That was ImKampfy. I'm the owner of .pl/pol/, and I narrowly snagged BO before that subversive kike trash got it.

Most likely to talk to Facebook on how to censor any anti-pope rhetoric.

Trump really REALLY needs to talk about this.

Even most pozzed liberal millennials are against internet censorship and at the very least it would lower Hildacunts millennial turnout.

Better start building one specifically designed for that don't you think?
Combine that with your other weapons, make it movable and connectable to networks and you have a hacking superweapon.

Why is this not developed in the army?

We should. We won't, but should.

Almost

Or convince the Pope to change his opinion.

Wait..

.. don't tell me he's being a bad jew (for the bad goys)

US army?

Because.. I think the most dangerous weapon in any upcoming war is the computers they use and minds controlling them.

I also am still convince Trump hinted to Mexico the need for firewalls

Because the army can't make movable waterways, that is the purview of the Coast Guard.
Super computers need lots of cooling, controlled humidity, filtered power, lots of it, and not to be subject to vibrations.
Military mobiles are old in specs because they also don't have those issues, and have minimized signatures to make sure nobody just fires an antiradiation missile.

Again, how does hacking work against a military? You have to define that part.
Hacking doesn't stop their guns.
It doesn't stop the planes, the US is the only one with drones with datalinks.
By the time hacking could be a thing, people will be using autonomous drones and deny the usage.

I find it difficult to believe that fucking ZuckerKike could ever be even a halfway decent human being.

slightly off-topic, but does anyone have that huge torrent of all the general knowledge books/PDFs?
eg. the ones about food, art, science, tech, etc.

Either I'm punch drunk or senile dementia is setting in early, but I don't recognize that. What's it from?

How much water would they need btw?

Sounds like they need a river to cool those systems.

And I think if they had something that was the size of a Boeing and was largely used for the cooling system it would suffice.

Or alternatively, use a local water supply.. or a river. Build the parts necessary to be able to use the water there,

It cripples the production.
It creates internal conflict.
It disrupts their organizational structures (how they schedule, etc)
This will impact the military. Your people can't be organized then.

They would be left to simple insurgent like warfare, with no idea how to organize themselves.

Those with the better equipment, cause the better damage.

Same.
But who said he was on their side.

and remember, kikes are greedy.

I bet he wanted it to himself :^)

that would be cool, we truly dank net anons then

Lots. Its one of those, assume that there is a very good reason for the large mains in takes to the facility.
MInd, you can do it so you don't need the manes and can use a closed loop, but now you have this big IR signature visible from the Moon.

So the military diesn't even exist yet? We have a standing and well supplied army. Peer combat will not leave the time to build something today.

Not for the military, people will just have to get over losing their social media in war.

No it won't, military stuff isn't even on that network to do so, and can lock out others who manage to capture through the magic of explosive failsafes.

Its called a burst radio, it gets through jamming quite well, and allows communications just fine even if you magic everything down.
You'd have better luck killing satellites.

And those with more good enough win.

Why is no one else talking about this? I don't even see a thread for it on Holla Forums, let alone 4/pol/ and /g/. It's only 8/pol/

So go make it. Get people talking about it.

This could be a possibility.

We can always just run our own DNS servers, or use other protocols entirely. As long as we have a way of getting packets to one another, a secure, anonymous network is possible. Tor proves you can layer this on top of a completely monitored network and still achieve decent privacy, if you can guarantee sufficient non-compromised nodes. (Not that I believe the present Tor is uncompromised).

Hell, I'm surprised that nobody's managed to get a proper peer-to-peer wifi guerilla network going yet. The same software the One Laptop Per Child project had to form mesh networks between laptops in Africa should be able to connect my wireless router to those of some other folks in my neighbourhood. I should be able to bounce packets all around a city, and the HAM guys can take care of the city-to-city links. Slowlink protocols (e.g. the sort of high latency stuff used for space comms) should even let me put payloads in storage on a vehicle and just wait for it to arrive in range.

ICANN and any other centralized body is a joke in the long run. Take a look at a book called The Third Industrial Revolution - the author establishes a theme of decentralized systems evolving to centralied and then being replaced with a revolution that goes decentralized again, in energy generation, manufacturing, industry, and communications. The Internet was already such a revolution compared to TV, but it's become centralized again.

We're on the cusp of a lot of cool things that could make for a better world, as long as we establish them before it all collapses.

When are we going to start goddamn fighting back?
I MEAN REAL FIGHTING TOO, WITH GUNS
If we just continually sit here and take this bullshit up the ass, we're no better than the fucking normalfags who sit in blissful complacency with everything the kikes throw at us.
It's not like a single fucker with guns is going to change things. We need to assemble militias and we need to build numbers. We need to give every normalfag the red pill. Even if it means trapping them in a room until they see who their enemy really is.
If we don't fight now, we won't have another fucking opportunity.

yeah but the point is the normie bus. Controlling the masses in such a way makes it all the more difficult to get any kind of counter message out. Also makes it easier to make the masses believe it's ok to jail people with "hateful" opinions.

Wasn't television more centralized in the past when where were only 3 fucking channels?

Do the masses really think that in America? I mean it's true in Europe, but America?

Can we bring this to normies' attentions, or at least to other people's? They need to know.

Hello, FBI/CIA/NSA/KGB/assorted jew agency.

Not so much as Europe, but this move creates a better environment to "remedy this problem".

To be fair, Putin banned Holla Forums

2 shelled system.
1. Computer and cooling in one part.
2. Vacuum outside this to isolate this.
3. Then the means to move the system, protect the system outside.
I kinda wish I did more of my engineering degree now.

Supplies will run out.
And even it that doesn't happen, you could cripple their communications, droid piloting, statistical analysis, preparation, etc.
That's why you need to move it. Still, that might not be necessary:
You underestimate the effect of that.
That would cause ALOT of panic and chaos and destruction.
That would effect normies like 9/11
Those with guns or prepared for such a situation are negligible compared to the amount of idiots that live blissfully unaware of the world they are in. I think all countries have this issue except the arabic countries in conflict already.

Btw I hope the military look at this thread. It would give them an alternative perception. One based on what some of us deal with - civillian lifestyles and the effects of calamities.'

Or using such a computer to distort the communications.
(actually, I never knew about burst radio signals.. care to briefly explain them?)

Only if they are used well tactically.

9/11 showed me a different ball game when it comes to warfare.
Psychological or well calculated attacks can do devastating damage (as seen by this election)

No, I'm just a really fucking mad hillbilly with a lot of guns. Jews need to be exterminated for their crimes. Nice shill post though, (1). :^)

Fucking retards, you cunts didn't listen when I called out Net Neutrality years ago. Now the UN is going to regulate online speech (ref. Soros leak). Checkmate Faggots.

You know for what it was banned? For lolicon with zoophilia. I mean ALL LINKS that were banned are dogs or horses raping lolis in pictures.

I personally checked on all websites that allow to see ban lists. Also russia does not treason a person visiting or administrating a website, it only bans a website itself. We are the most tolerant in that matter.

You recently put to jail admins of megaupload, in russia it would just got banned on main internet, unaccessible without proxies.

/loli/, /hebe/ and /beast/ boards are why you are banned here.

That mp4 was pretty good.

He was holding back before, but now he's bringing out the big guns rhetorically.

Normies love to give shit. They just need to rediscover that.

Kill yourself namefag

EU has interesting privacy laws though..

They might be a thorn.

Navyseal copypasta goes here

Rule number 1 of namefags is: don't respond to them. Filter if you want to.

Ishiggyitydiggity

Number 1 rule, SHUT IT DOWN

For those who are interested why Holla Forums is banned in russia:
reestr.rublacklist.net/search/?q=8ch.net
antizapret.info/index.php?search=8ch.net

You can check the following links on that website.

YOUR BAN WAS UPDATED IN JUNE BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS DIDN'T DELETED THOSE LINKS

More to it, if the stuff in those links were deleted, in june you wold get free from russia ban.

But russia ban is good for you though, russian anons are terrible people in general, just look at your own anti-russia spammers, most of them self hating degenerates that want (((revolution))) to please their overlord soros.

No but it would cause an awful lot of procrastination.

I either had the stupidest idea I've ever had or a good idea.

Why don't WE do this anons.

I tried looking that up, got this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_radio_burst

Then I thought.. that's strange, they can't find the source

What if it was similar to what we do on Earth..

Sweet, thanks for the link, those are some of the best images on Holla Forums

That's some top quality shitposting m8, you don't think the pozzed EU will be pushing for immediate removal of all ethnic statistics, as referenced in the Soros Leak? Its all spelled out in advance, it isn't even kindergarden level stuff we are talking about here… you have to be a literal window-licker to not see the handwriting on the wall.

You know you aren't welcome here?

You can't meet people from the internet privately without sharing at least some information that could be used to find you. It's basically impossible to organize shit like that online without either compromising yourself, or it becoming a honeypot.

We have a time limit of 1st october.
Election is another month away.

We could literally shitpost ourselves to victory if distract them with anything.

I think we dig into Obama more.
Time to crack this nigger into oblivion.

Also if you found breaches of obligations including contractual obligations and criminal offenses, that might hold up the approval of this bill.

This could fuck up everything though.. we gotta be careful here. Gotta aim for the mundane laws. The ones that are normally overlooked or ones that seem unrelated (like commercial law) that might be relevant.
We gotta start asking law anons about this shit. I'm outside of your jurisdiction though. Might be okish with international law with the EU (teacher was european)

Man, I still use Chrome, I dunno what I'll do after the internet is shoah'd.

Probably go innawoods, but I still worry about my Holla Forums brother faggots.

Just name it I2Chan. 1488Chan seems uninspired and too long.

If a chan is explicitly Holla Forums or any ideology then it's going to become way to much of a hugbox.

Not to mention right wingers taking over a completely free and anonymous forum naturally and organically illustrates that we're right.

Yeah because that vacuum layer means the system isn't cooling. You have to dump the heat outside your system, which means you are visible. Its fcking why you can't own an infrared telescope, you'd see everything in orbit and be able to lase it, much less anything outside it of some of the more entertaining hacks and /fringe/ are true.

Not even the Russians were that bad, only the Nazis were that shit. Even then they still had small arms, just not tanks.

Most you would get is a move to a backup as a node id cleared, for drones you can fuck them up, hence the move to make them autonomous and have more in theatre control. See the RQ7 in Iran.

The stuff that can be moved already is, fixed positions are begging to get popped, like the turkroach m60 showed just last week.

Stop greentexting in the middle of a multireply.

No, not really. The social media pozzers are not in the same group as the rest, and futher, a successful job to knock them out, means worse issues such that your follow on becoming even less.
Things like strikes on all data centers leveling them, physical destruction tier malware, etc…
There is a reason for these sites promising 99.9997% uptime.

Don't be such a narcissistic concern ass.
They do regularly check this stuff, hell look at Dark Winter. Fuck, they even later released a marked flu version to check its spread as confirmation. Details are classified, but I presume they are somebody smearing boogers on a page in the form of a biohazard marked tombstone.

Not how it works fam, you use Ewar, which involves computers. Or just me sticking a generator socket onto a giant metal pole and waiting for the black helicopters.

Burst comms in this case are amongst the case of if others fail. Basically, set frequencies to watch, that you then tap out morse or digital on with as much power as you can for a very short period of time. Think old DAT tapes with how it works. You can't jam it or mess with it since it is amplitude modulations, not a coherent signal you can screw up. Flashlights pointing at you rather than a movie screen.

Strategically, battles change the war, but it is the sum that wins.

9/11 showed me a different ball game when it comes to warfare.
Psychological or well calculated attacks can do devastating damage (as seen by this election)

Check your answering machine, you have been asleep for a very long time if that is the case.
This is old news and quite perfected in many cases. Doesn't work so well when you ignore the entire culture such as the hilarity of pushing women and pigs everywhere in the ME.

forgot image

It is alien SETI. There is a very nice point Christian or not that there is other intelligent life in the universe. The thing that can be pointed is intelligence is repeating - people will from the same point start doing the same things, with some differences, but macro scale those differences vanish. Ergo, alien SETI would pretty much be our own and result in such events, also like the OMG particle. Transient, near accidental singular events as everyone shouts Marco into the dark as loudly as they can. With every player in a different capitol city.

Nazis couldn't standardize their vehicles, split the air force between multiple competing branches, and encouraged backstabbing and corruption as career advancement in the war.

Please read some actual history and don't just think Enemy at the Gates is real.

sure thing chaim

please kill yourself

The U.N. has been hounding Japan to ban 2d porn, so it is possible.

newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal

So then how is it the Nazis lost if they were so good then?

I find it hilarious on that, would love to see them move to the old Russian model of each piece of art must be checked.
Queue adding enough pixel changes to make the hash system say its different.

Oh look here we have this non-contributing autist namefag who tries to look and act important. And this genderfreak fails miserably at doing both

Do the world and rest of the board a favor and off yourself your narcissistic piece of shit. Your friends on Kikebook won't miss you, worthless tranny faggot.

You've done nothing or contributed even less.

ARCHIVE FUCKING USE IT

Anyway the author of the fucking article thought some autistic twat thinks that he's handing the control to Chinks. Everyone knows that UN will go full 1984 when the time comes.

You understand that your freedom will be taken away because of upcoming ww3 with lots and lots of propaganda?

I am just thinking, are you ready for a war that will be led by jews from both sides? Are you ready to be brainwashed with normalfag propaganda? Are you ready to be jailed with your entire family for every wrong word you said on the internet or irl?

Are you ready for this world to actually end without any chance of "reviving" white race? Or western "culture"? Its all a shame you worked on your artworks and music so much, it will be left in times.

k

THE ART OF PEACE does not rely on weapons or brute force to succeed; instead we put ourselves in tune with the universe, maintain peace in our own realms, nuture life, and prevent death and destruction. The true meaning of the term samurai is one who serves and adhetes to the power of love. - Morihei Ueshiba

Unfuck yourself user

If you are ready, then why are you sitting in front of your computer and getting more fat instead of being productive to benefit right winged political movements flooding your country?

Confirmed to be a parasitic non-contributing fagbait.

Eat shit and die worthless sack of shit

Everyone ITT is throwing around advice, software and multiple workarounds to deal with incoming Internet apocalypse. You on other hand only spew copypasta and weebshit.

KILL YOURSELF

I thought TGSNT was required viewing on Holla Forums

Fuck off and don't post here again until you have viewed all the required viewing in its entirety

Because I live in a 98% white country, where teenagers are borderline natsoc, and the majority want to leave the EU.

Now, you're going to tell me to organize an armed uprising/racewar on a public website, right?

All right, what do I do?

Ignorant Fool. Who are you to say that I have contributed nothing? The quote I gave you will help you, but you don't know that the man I quoted served in the Japanese military in WW2 or founded the martial art Akido. What about you, "archive things properly"? What need do we have for facts where we are going?

Because the matter of discussion at hand is that making super tech doesn;'t matter when the other guy has sufficient killing power and numbers, much less later on would get the strategic advantage and then starts rolling out superior tech anyways.

Save the IP of every place you like and load them into your local host, keep a backup as that file can be over ridden.

derp my bad.
What about a system that's cool on top?
Heat comes out the bottom.
That wouldn't be visible from orbit.

But you've just fucked up their communications.
That situation has no parallel.
I doubt they could properly supply an army like that.

Ok, got one use there.

not necessarily.
The US has fought undeveloped or corrupt countries with week network infrastructure.
It hasn't dealt with say china or the EU.

How are they not?
.. that's a huge issue
We're talking supercomputers, they won't be ready for that..

And that's why the military always have gaps.
I'm not specialized in that field, I only have common knowledge. And occasionally, the military ignores the obvious (I always think of Babylon, where enemies came from an unexpected location)

I will respond more tomorrow if this threads still up (it's 1:30 am here).
Cheers for the perspective. Gotta pay more attention to this.
You see this is why we have issues in the legislature, they don't know about these things.
Even lawyers don't know shit about computers.
I know shit frankly, but I know a hell of alot more than other lawyers/students (who think about nothing but coffee and getting a root). Streamlining computers has drawbacks, we need to teach this to all professionals.

How to spot a well poisoning kike.

give in all ya rights for da cybah violence goy, dem poor womens need intahnet censahship

Filtered and reported. Enjoy bantown

Your right.

It probably is just a star or something.

Well, i don't live in 98% white country. You have to "check your white privilege" i guess. Countries with high white percentage think too much of themselves.

Homogeneous societies sometimes don't even need nationalism to get them live with right views. You probably look at america and the rest of europe like sweden and france and laugh thinking you aren't supposed to help us or sympathize to us, helping our white brothers.

No you retard in every single case where there's a loosely moderated politics board on an imageboard it goes hard right regardless. It happened in Korea and Japan too.

I don't want to become fucking Holla Forums

And that universe is chaotic

I can't help you in meatspace, because I physically can't help you. So I try to help with memes, shitposting and internet slacktivism. It's not that I don't want to help you, I'm trying my best, it's just that my best is memes.

Yes let's believe lies user.

That's what Holla Forums is all about.

i vote for a simple name like i2pchan.

i know nothing about chan software. but i believe that the most bare bones solution should be used. anything requiring JS should be tossed out. (is JS a security concern on i2p? i'm assuming it is.) captchas, as on tor and other low traffic chans, should not be included. (again, is captcha a security concern?)

i hope you are serious about this and keep us posted, because i am very interested.

imo, this place has been compromised for a long time. after the initial migration things were great for a few weeks but very quickly devolved to 4chan levels of shit. there are unbearable levels of shilling and shitposting on here.

We really need to deal with those fucking faggots calling for violence. I swear to god these fuckers popped up almost right after Hillary's speech.

The things I would do to both of them in hate

Memes, if well engineered, can redpill and influence many people, but forced memes aren't memes, they don't hold up in society. You can't help anyone with forced memes. They will die as soon as something big will happen, same will be with kek and all the /x/ shit here.

Thanks anyway. Just remember that right placed ideological argument is much better than a shitty forced meme.

METHOD 1

web.archive.org/web/20160829191016/http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Website's-IP-Address

windows key + R
type in cmd
type ping sitename.com [www. not needed]
get ip

METHOD 2

web.archive.org/web/20151229165439/http://www.instructables.com/id/Find-the-IP-address-of-a-website-using-command-pro

windows key + R
type in cmd
type tracert www.sitename.com
get ip

Does not work for 8cn.net cloudflare BLOCKS direct ip connection but it's a start.

kys

The more you give attention to avatarfag, the more proud of his work he will be. Do not reply to vigilant poster and he will go away.

Yes it would, your thermal footprint would be seen in the ground around you, and in your unmatching cooled top. IR trackers are good enough now they would note the thermal difference of the air coolling as it comes into contact with the top.
Now you could pipe it out somewhere else, bury the lines under something, or for real fun, disposable coolant tanks where you heat a material up then swap something new in and recycle the old. But, some place is going to be seen and go boom.

Burst radio, and again there haven't been such disrupted cases for the US, plenty elsewhere as we do supply interdiction. It can be overcome.

And if it comes to that, the stuff remains the same, your mobile infrastructure is that, your static bases hope that they have enough to stop the attacks. (They might)

Doing what? Info management?
Because the social networks go down regularly, so in the idea of that, it won't be any different.

Which is why you should not present yourself as a narcissistic concern ass, but be searching for answers.

The issue is most people are happy with magic box of push button do thing. And its good this way as knowing a latching cycle and working out a trace to make sure its timered properly with the clock is not needed. The basic part that needs to be asked is where are the support staffs. As much gripe about Hillary's server there is, nobody has the direct proof of it being hacked, while the rest of the gov around it did. The big difference being, she got a team to guard it and maintain it, where as most of the gov stuff is devoted to turning it on and doing database management, not hardening and making it useful still.
Very different methods and reasons, but still plenty of stuff to work on, funny part, contractors get a fixed rate for their employees to be paid, your salary is negotiated with you as being much less. You'd get more useful people if you skipped that and made it clear that the employee money is for the employee, not for profit.

niggers never learn.

Really makes one's mental activities engage

That pretty much confirms it, doesn't it? This namefag nobody IS the worthless vigilantposter. No self respecting polack posts weebshit unironically

Top kek m8, I was Holla Forums before there was an 8ch Holla Forums

Makes me think.

Fuck off [email protected]/* */ shill

your right that he should not be responded to at all if possible, sometimes it is hard not to stir the pot

this

Yeah dude that's not saying much.

See my first post ITT. Its too late, it was always too late. Anons didn't listen before and now we are all fucked. Kiss this shithole goodbye in 2017.

Best post

Makes me think.

The weebfag is a attention whore and a worthless parasite. The pussy evades every ban instead of wising up and picking up a talent, skill or a resource that's useful to Holla Forums.

The fag is completely worthless don't reply to him.

For instance anons that are building Oniichan 2.0.

I know what happened to that chan, Overchan and Torchan faggotry.

Imageboard culture on TOR is a mess. Only tolerable imageboard is one Finnish TOR imageboard, due to the fact Kimmo Alm can't bribe or blackmail their sysop with Cheese Pizza.

In case you guys weren't aware Kimmo Alm runs Torchan these days and Overchan is run by a megalomaniac faggot

Capped, friend

So, what suggestions do you have for anons who haven't gotten ready for this? tech is useless and full of actual children now, there's nothing helpful to be found. What do

Good, let them. All I want is that sites like 8ch to persist. Let kikebook and jewtube have the highest traffic, IDGAF. So long as I have Holla Forums to browse…

Scrounging enough anons, cryptocurrency and effort and rebooting Oniichan without the cuckfaggotry.

When you want to make a *chan on dankweb stay the fuck away from Overchan and Tor and for love of god don't advertise it.

I'd love to chip in when I see a I2P chan with some progress.

I've been on cuckchan Holla Forums before exodus. It wasn't as redpilled as Holla Forums Holla Forums, and it wasn't as focused on main subject of nationalism like Holla Forums Holla Forums is right now. Same with Holla Forums as a whole, Holla Forums's Holla Forums is completely different even to few years before exodus cuckchan's Holla Forums.

Giving a pride in sitting on 4chan before exodus is indeed, not saying much. Being cuckchan oldfag is not applied here. Even if you are original fag it means nothing. The only thing that really means something is how redpilled you are.

You miss the point of avatarfaggotry switching it to anime bullshit. Although i agree that anime is a bad medium, even other japanese things like ranobe, visual novels or manga tell better stories, the main problem with avatar posters is their forced memes/avatars, and not the subjective parts of it.

I must say though, we have no time anymore for entertaining ourselves with virtual products anyway. If you are truly focused on political weather right now, you don't play vidya, read manga or entertain yourself with anything, instead, you get your pants up and fix your belt, stand proud and be a big guy.

I can't give you anthing other than a link right now

murdercube.com

If you have questions I'm around

You can't deny it though the autistic 'stay vigilant' meme and poster was pure cancer, Holla Forums mods, anyone who disagreed with him or had evidence to point out the bullshit was a shill to him. What's worse other weebshitposter jumped on the bandwagon due to cutsey weebshit 2d waifu.

I don't know about you, but I despise cancer and narcissistic posters

I'm more curious how it intends to be done, SCOTUS does not have to hear a case, and they would be the only ones with the power to issue this finding.

Now Congress could pass an amendment, bill, or other that says moving forward with the greatest of ease, were they not cucks, but even if SCOTUS issues the ruling, you have the next question of if its expost facto enforcement or not. It can be said that this is what the Constitution always said, but that is rare for SCOTUS to do. It would be my beleif should it come up, they issue the ruling as an anterograde measure, and all futures must have it. Particularly as I pointed earlier, Arthur was president while born in Canada.

But even then, its all rather moot, as Obama's paperwork says Hawaii, and that is what matters, same as any other ID.

Proper measure would be 5th generation American consistently born on US soil to both US parents. If any of them anywhere in that tree were not American naturalized or native by this definition, you cannot run for president.

I've got several servers sitting idle save for crunching numbers and slinging proxies, pass me a ready made website and I'll work on getting the SSL cert updated.

That is website first, then I make with the work on my end.

>>>Holla Forums10558265

Just look at all the shills.

My personal opinion on this thing is to ignore this, cause nobody is using his steins gate maymay except himself. It will die out as soon as that faggot will get tired of his boring anime spam, seeing nobody noticing or replying to him. Because he hopes someone will save and spread his shit, so he can masturbate to his "waifu" being a Holla Forums maymay.

Let them take away video game piracy, and they will sing a song of despair.

You are now aware the Internet is going to be re-engineered into a giant global bureaucracy. There will be armies of UN peace keeper mods with global censor powers roaming from site to site , monitoring and dispensing punishments for infractions.

We're all going to be driven into the dark web, only from there will we be able to periodically strike out and raid the SJW gulag "internet"

We will be truly from the darkest reaches of the internet

It was obvious from the start, honestly, that internet will sooner or later will be redone into authoritarian closed and secure boards that will get rid and report any propaganda against respectful governments it supports, or against ideologies it support (such as holocaust denial or anti-semitic messages), before huge war happens.

Because you can't let government secrets or alternative views floating around in some safe space called "web" before you start an actual violent war between white people.

Or you just simply start getting a AAMP stack going and host your website off a phone and have it run as a rehosting xty minutes this address as a proper cyberpunk future.

Oh hell yes I can actually be schway and break out the decker gear from storage.

Okay buy new decker gear, should have oiled the leather and not used so much bakelite.

that's implying technology would get out-paced by social order. It will never happen, even Catholicism failed to stop it. Most you will ever see is a cycle of lag in creativity.

WRITE YOUR CONGRESS MEMBERS

Hello /cyber/

Nobody cares. 8ch doesn't care. The internet will be annexed and we will be hunted down.

Yep, NRx kikes want their cyberpunk fantasies. Fuck them. You'd let literal cucks tell you what to do?

The sad truth is anyone in this thread reading this and complaining won't even take the time to try and send a simple message to their congress member out of sheer laziness.

how does this work? Should I email or send paper mail?

I just wish I knew how to make self propagating programs to make a virus that forces the redpill down everyone's throat.

Oh I'm sorry, do you want me to make up a circuit diagram using a triac and have it power an amplifier so you can shout at me louder?
Or how about a pulse circuit of two transistors making some leds flash as "conductor we have a problem" scrolls by on some 8 segment pieces?

I mean as a point, there's not much in hacktivism and cyber that is interesting until finished, like watching cooking, it doesn't matter really until done, then its enjoyable.

Tube launched artillery projectiles with your message being the tungsten core.

So… it was fun shitposting with you guys ?

If this is as bad as I think it can be, silence is the only weapon we can have in the HIllary/Marxist dreamworld we live in. Maybe we'll get our chance in 20 years.

WRITE YOUR CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES

go back to Reddit, faggot nigger-lover

A facebook group dedicated to tracking and taking down redpilling vids on youtube. They created a nice little list (read as "loooooooong") of the kind of shit that they won't want regular populace to see.

learn basics of networking. you can find CCNA materials on internet. That should give you enough knowledge to create small network and connect it to other such network. There are also simulators.(pic related)

buy ham radio. get ham radio licence. study how it works and have enough knowledge to configure it (pic related)

Also, does somebody know how to get inside android operating system ? It has wi-fi interface. it can be modified to connect with other android devices and than can be used for mesh networking. maybe it can be done with some kind of app ?

it is not long range but i can be useful if more devices can be connected and create network.

Also, it could be used as cheap router

Hitler didn't wait for himself, nor will I wait for a new Great Leader. The current year demands action be taken is right but that's only half the problem. Our representatives no longer represent us. Those of us who have the balls to do it need to work our way up the political chain and get into power to make any real changes.

1. We need to go out (not organize because the FBI loves to infiltrate that shit) and get our word out door to door. most normalfags simply potato around watching Television and are blissfully unaware of the world around them.

2. We will need to be able to identify eachother in public somehow but in a way that institutions like FBI cannot infiltrate. dressing like Oswald Mosley would be a dead giveaway,

3. We need to have the capability to out those of us who are not truly with us.

4. We need to do what suggests and have our own network. possibly if any of us have the liscensure run a HAM radio station.

5. Wireless connection is pretty important these days, so we may have to figure out how to run our own routers for this Undernet or internet 3.0

6. We need to prepare for the worst. Hillary already rigged the primary, we know statistically Trump has already won, but that won't stop manipulation.

7. If you are a noguns cuck, you need to get a weapon somehow.

8. Plan strategically it's not the time for shitposting.

Also the Baofengs are super cheap now. Pic related.

I2P guy here, I agree with basically the entire post, except this

Already did it, bitches. At least in the sun belt, I can get through 2 weeks in the winter with no sunlight whatsoever, or 25% of normal winter sunlight constantly, something like 3.5 weeks overcast broadcasting at full power. Took some serious niggering and a LOW fucking power openwrt-based china chip with a yagi antenna going node-to-node and a omnidirectional (well, 360 degrees down from the birdhouse anyways) for actual use. Batboxes actually work better though since they need full sun, but yeah, the routers work pretty fuckin good as long as the batteries get replaced periodically.

is it possible to use ham radio to transmit data? email? it would be slow i guess, but i believe that in its infancy email functioned in a similar way. coupled with a mailing list you can have some serious underground discussion and info distribution.

"a weapon"
keks
Get a Tavor, the only gun of the apocalypse.

The problem with all this shit is it's complicated. The Internet is basically turnkey.

(((Tavor)))

The internet isn't shutting down, it's just going to change. We already have tor, which can point to specific machines in the event of addresses being revoked, along with domains.

Setting up a new DNS is not that complicated.

lelz jus trollin'

Blarney, who interviewed the Bleachbit homo, didn't even know that emails are stored on different servers, and that if Hillary sent an email to someone else she wouldn't be able to delete the ones on that server…

OP CONFIRMED FOR MASTER LUDDITE

you have no idea how ICANN or IANA works. Censorship was always handled on a state level regardless. The only thing that changes is the ability of burgerkikes to take down domains globally easily, which they have did countless of times on behalf of the (((music))), (((film))), and (((copyright))) industry.

With ICANN going fully into private hands with international advisory boards, burgerkikes can't take down domains so easily anymore.

If the ICANN will end up in the UN, it will be a great thing, because they will start censor shit left and right. This in turn will force luddite goyim like Holla Forums to finally learn tech skills and use technologies previously unavailable to the average stormfag skillset.

GOOD

yes, it is called packet radio.

Packet radio is a form of packet switching technology used to transmit digital data via radio or wireless communications links. It uses the same concepts of data transmission via Datagram that are fundamental to communications via the Internet, as opposed to the older techniques used by dedicated or switched circuits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio

you can also relay any messages to any place in the world through ISS

amsat-uk.org/beginners/how-to-work-the-iss-on-aprs-packet-radio/

It could be done with baofeng but it has to be heavily modified.

baofeng is for communication with other ham radio operators. It is half measure but it is a backup in case of emergency. If everything is down ham radio will (probably) work.

Shortly after learning about APRS (Automatic Packet Reporting System), I decided to see if I could interface my cheap BaoFeng UV-5R with my iPhone for use with PocketPacket.

fiquett.com/2014/01/aprs-contact-with-international-space-station/

That is true.

As things progress you can either catch up to all of this or be left with….people to whom this is complicated.

Choice is yours

If we look at the history up to this date there were multiple instances when internet was shut down or severely disabled. this are some of examples

Okay goddamn it I emailed my fucking congressman.

He fucked over that Kike Cantor so maybe he'll fucking do something.

We should also send this to Trump. If he speaks on it it goes to the MSM then people will look into it.

No. We handle this one on our own. He has a big immigration speech Wednesday.

This may be important, but if he wins we can bring it up after he does. He'll be mad as HELL to find out what they did.

Garrison needs to do a cartoon where Trump is spraying bug spray all over Washington.

I'm making progress here. Apparently this is useful:
github.com/wb2osz/direwolf

Thank god Floridas governor still has time left to indirectly help Trump.

(scroll down on the page for info!)
"Decoded Information from Radio Emissions for Windows Or Linux Fans"

It's been a good ride lads, just remember, If this site goes down and we are left disconected, never lose hope, just because we aren't connected, does not mean we aren't still out there working towards a common goal.

LONG LIVE Holla Forums!

OK, I have discovered a problem:
The APRS-IS passcode. It's based on the hash of one's callsign - if one is licensed. There seems to be obfuscation here.

Is an APRS-IS passcode required in all cases, or is it possible to avoid this (not now, but in a SHTF situation)?

nice :)

also, there is linux distribution

archive.is/OAx42

Shackbox iso is almost 4.2GB thats is the price to "pay" for have more than 150 hamradio related apps (win & linux) ready to go! NO NEED TO INSTALL IT, it s a live cd

there is possibility, not certainly. For this type of use it is better to have ham radio licence. Just to be on safe side

Yup. Lots of digging needed. Additionally, one of the Snowden leaks revealed gobs of stuff designed to detect HAM operations. Like stuff inside of small airplanes, if you can imagine!!!

Thanks!

this is why I get up in the morning

Epic shitpost enjoy your ban

THE MODS ARE POZZED
FREE MASONS AND JEWS
FAGGOTS AND CUCKS
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
archive.is/ZhuhT
21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/25/snowden-training-guide-for-gchq-nsa-agents-infiltrating-and-disrupting-alternative-media-online/
archive.is/6Fxku

10/01/16 = 10116 = New york zip code
is this when shit hits the fan?

they have also optics with cameras on airplanes. They got pretty god quality also (pic related)

Link to footage

archive.is/Y0Ogj

get a licence and you are good to go. And you have no problems

relevant

logostech.net/
archive.is/BscBj

wgal.com/news/have-you-seen-it-unmanned-balloon-floats-over-susquehanna-valley/36097688
archive.is/Bi4hi
fastcompany.com/3062179/rio-olympics-surveillance-logos-simera
archive.is/YKDzr

Cool, thanks.

theintercept.com/surveillance-catalogue/icarus-nvdf/
"Signal types for initial system frequency range: 100-500 MHz (Push to Talk Transceivers (PTT), FRS Transceivers, High-Powered Cordless Phones (Handset and Base Station), CW Beacons and RF Tags, Trunk Mobile Radios"

this is he reason why burst transmission was developed

Transmission that combines a very high data signaling rate with very short transmission times, and the message is compressed. That is popular with the military and spies, who both wish to minimize the chance of their radio transmissions being detected, a low probability of intercept (LPI) and low probability of recognition

I can confirm this from personal experience. Planes like pic related (not mine), camera and all, fly over my house at very low altitudes nearly every day and make multiple passes. I have video that shows the camera pods, but I don't want to post them since it could give my location away to some clever anons or tip off FBI that I'm on Holla Forums since they could recognize the plane, though I'm sure they know I'm here just not what I'm posting.

It's amazing how much money they'll waste on you if you google search for the wrong things. Nothing will redpill you on the communist conspiracy like your daily/nightly Orwellian thought-crime reminder.

maybe you should stop committing thoughtcrime?

I wish I had an answer, man. Maybe we need to bring the whole motherfucker down, A LA BOUNDARY FUNCTIONS STYLE

Zeronet.io runs website inside torrents, truly decentralized.

Here is proxy from clearnet to zeronet

proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1HeLLo4uzjaLetFx6NH3PMwFP3qbRbTf3D

That'll ensure this house of cards comes down. The internet is everyone's favorite toy, you fuck with it, you're fucking done.

is the internet open source?
how hard would it be to make out own Holla Forumsnet?

yes, google "android open source project"

Dude… I'm somewhat optimistic now. Thanks for that wise little quip, m8.

I recommend upping in the following way:
1) Paste a screenshot into GIMP.
2) Delete any identifying numbers from the aircraft first (just select the area and hit the Delete key on your keyboard).
3) Then
Filter->Edge Detect->Edge
4) File->Export
type a name ending in .jpg (example: A Field of Flowers.jpg)
After you hit export the export dialog will pop up, and you can hit a plus by "advanced options": you can remove the made in gimp message here.

pic related. a most … … curious … … formation.

oh, in step (3) you can adjust things. I just went with the default. It works fine most of the time.

Yep. Dunno if there's a way to do it with an amateur rig.

Great post, capped for posterity

make sure you snag direwolf. It's for eliminating the TNC you see in the top left of the top left image. As you can see, the smartphone is able to also eliminate the tnc. I'm not sure what software that is, though.

Most of us aren't going to acquire these skills overnight, chaim.

Posts like

are great for introductory knowledge, but most of us won't learn until AFTER the internet falls.

Teach us some of these 'skills', instead of calling us luddites and goyim

WEW

Normies don't wanna talk about it, much in the same way that they don't like to talk about politics. The especially don't like to talk about anything outside of the Overton window.

Pro tip: Ham operators are all dicks.

no offense to you guys, but how the hell can you read like that?

that's interesting, but how useful is a photo with such sparse detail?

on another note, i just returned from i2p. there are no chans and even some of the most basic sites are unreachable.

I had to zoom out to get the whole post on my screen.

Yeah, I know there is a way to save posts, but I'm a lazy nigger who likes his screencap tool

Richard Stallman and the Free Software Foundation have been critical of Android and have recommended the usage of alternatives such as Replicant, because drivers and firmware vital for the proper functioning of Android devices are usually proprietary, and because the Google Play Store application can forcibly install or deinstall applications and, as a result, invite non-free software

also

There may also be "binary blob" drivers required for certain hardware components in the device.

you can not manipulate with network drivers.

there is a way. hams did it first

Examples of such short messages are the international Q-codes and the use of dedicated code books. Such books were used before and during WWII, but were not very safe.

cryptomuseum.com/burst/index.htm

thank you

after (if ?) internet falls action should be quick, you should consider that there are still military communications that are on separate systems

The Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) is "a system of interconnected computer networks used by the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of State to transmit classified information (up to and including information classified SECRET) by packet switching over the 'completely secure' environment".[1] It also provides services such as hypertext document access and electronic mail. As such, SIPRNet is the DoD's classified version of the civilian Internet.

SIPRNet is the SECRET component of the Defense Information Systems Network.[2] Other components handle communications with other security needs, such as NIPRNet which is used for nonsecure communications, and JWICS which is used for Top Secret communications.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet

CAVNET was a secure military forum which became operational in April 2004. A part of SIPRNet, it allows fast access to knowledge acquired on the ground in combat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAVNET

The Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network[1] (abbreviated as "NIPRNet," but commonly written "NIPRNET"), is a private IP network used to exchange unclassified information, including information subject to controls on distribution,[2] among the private network's users. The NIPRNet also provides its users access to the Internet.

NIPRNet is composed of Internet Protocol routers owned by the United States Department of Defense (DOD). It was created in the 1980s and managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) to supersede the earlier MILNET.[3] NIPRNET is the largest private network in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NIPRNet

The Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS pronounced JAYwicks), is a Top Secret/SCI network run by the United States' Defense Intelligence Agency and used across the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice to transmit especially sensitive classified information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Worldwide_Intelligence_Communications_System

if civilian internet goes down there is still government internet. they are connected but have independent infrastructure (in some parts).

Also, private networks. google has his own private network ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Loon )

in short…there is no guaranties that internet would ever go up… what you learn now you have learned. what ever backup you make…that is it.

When internet (if ?) falls…you should be ready

Well, say you had seen the same. Then you would look at it and think, "OK, it's like mine." And since you didn't say that I know ours aren't much of a match.

Check this out (I'm perusing more NSA stuff):
theintercept.com/snowden-sidtoday/3008265-mooney-award-for-2001/
"His diligence and tenacity to obtain high quality intercepts ultimately led to the arrest of over 130 international drug producers as well as the seizure of billions of dollars worth of drugs and millions of dollars of cash and assets."

I believe those tools are now used on the continental US.

They are a strange combination. On one hand they want to live in a "Safe Space" playpen, but on the other hand they're ready to fucking kill you if you point out that they aren't REALLY safe.

They fiercely defend their self-deception.

We must face facts. Few will survive. Fewer still are truly worthy. And being worthy is no guarantee one will survive. Because the reason they invented "compartments" was to eliminate review and critique. Compartments are the tool of genocide.

Has anyone devised such a system for modern use?

The fourth image is a thumbnail.

Speaking of the government keeping its own shit working:
WHAT ABOUT GPS?!!!!!

tools are used all the time

Room 641A is a telecommunication interception facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. National Security Agency that commenced operations in 2003 and was exposed in 2006.[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A

I remember reading about that. UFO are very similar. Government aircraft which, when seen, are dismissed as the product of backwardness of the country folk, or drug use of the city folk.

The Intercept is releasing more stuff now that people have quit talking about Snowden; releasing more quickly, or so they say:
theintercept.com/snowden-sidtoday/update-reports/
It looks like perhaps one release per month, but they make no promises. The first release is all (or just Intercept releases?) of the old stuff.

STOP

If we can dream it, we can meme it

q codes ?

The Q code is a standardized collection of three-letter codes all of which start with the letter "Q", a brevity code initially developed for commercial radiotelegraph communication, and later adopted by other radio services, especially amateur radio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_code

LOL is code for laughing out loud (for example).

if you mean in communication of course. It is basically taking information and transmitting in minimum time

also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame-bursting

yes, i know. you are aware that most of this information is classified ?

That is a reason there are no better material. sorry…

That will work. until it will not.

Better be safe then sorry. (pic related)

Thanks to Kek for blessing this thread.

There is high probability of alien life forms in space. There is no evidence for UFOs

On the other hand…lets say you are highly advanced civilization. Would you come here ?

And, with advancement of smart phones there is still not one clear picture. There are some possibilities….

UFO means "unidentified flying object".
Bottom-line? It means it's nothing you can find in your Jane's.

Aha, just fast short morse code with reference sheets.

re: compasses, don't sell short the Brunton (geological survey compass). They're capable of greater accuracy, and can perform a couple of bonus tricks.

I have considered getting a sextant, or an old airplane sextant, however, the former is expensive, and the latter might be hard/impossible to repair.

An SDR dongle was extremely helpful in getting my mind around radio, navigating bands and recognizing signals. I wish I would've bought it long ago with my first Baofengs.

I can pick up 40m signals from most of the east coast with some shitty coax soldered to my gutter

This is the highest fantasy, I can dream it

Yep, the rtlsdr thingies are handy. But bear in mind they are expendable - they have a life of continuous use of about 1 year or so. With modification to add a heatsink and fan, possibly a lot more, but idk, haven't tried. I just get a new one when my old one breaks down. I use it to decode P25 "digital" police/emergency. Well, actually I use it as a radio, via sdr# (which is running a scanner plug-in), there to a virtual audio patch, then DSD+, and then to my soundcard :D

Dirt cheap compared to anything that was out there when I first got started. And now, I wouldn't trade it for a P25-capable scanner.

Very cool. Any idea if a barbed wire fence will work?

I didn't even realize these things would tune that low, without an up-converter.

Shit's getting real globalist around here

OK, Zeronet is important. It's obviously the best thing out there right now. Easily used, and:
ZERONET OPERATES WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION FROM ICANN/DNS
And therefore is safe - if and only if you have it installed (and know how to use it).

Some cool features of zeronet:
1) A "chan" site that works OK (better than nothing!)
2) On Windows it uses Tor - automatically!!!
3) And you just use your regular browser (it's non-geek -friendly)
4) This stuff I haven't tried yet: ZeroBoard - simple messaging board, ZeroTalk reddit-like, decentralized forum, ZeroBlog microblogging platform, ZeroMail end-to-end encrypted mailing, ZeroMe p2p social network

I think mine has an up-converter jammed inside the case.

Give the fencing a try. Sometimes weird shit just works.

will do. when chance.

some websites won't load from their ip. not sure why…