Why not, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliché#Thought-terminating_clich.C3.A9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am mgtow by practice. i don't formally claim allegiance to any group though. only one group that i am required to be in for work.

I always find it funny that MGTOW doesn't have to do anything to be claimed to be as bad a feminism

Why are people so afraid to be part of a group? You don't have to think exactly like them.

Do misogynistic gay men count as mgtow?

No, but they're welcome

MGTOW is just my default state

i'm not afraid. in america at least people clamor and cry to "belong" to groups to cling to that they then use to get up in every single persons face saying that that is their IDENTITY and muh identity is so personal and epically important. every group wants to shout down what whatever the opposing group has to say, and for every group created there's a new group counter to that one, created solely to stick a finger in the other's eye and to enhance a whole other bunch of peoples' special snowflake status. don't get me started on group affiliation in the age of special snowflakes and social media. i'm done with it.

I was mgtow, sans the evangelism, before mgtow was even a thing

Because feminists fear men who no longer need any woman, it strips them of their power.

I'm just not against being part of a group, provided I agree with their way of thinking.

These 2 things are different how?

This guy gets it

false premise ==> bad conclusion

stay in school little bro.

I wouldn't summarize either groups like that.

Men don't stick their noses into other people's groups and bash them over the head with their beliefs until scientists cry and video games die.

Not to mention, they don't ask for special protection while claiming to be equal or, in some cases, superior.

we still need women on a macro scale, and as long as they hold a monopoly on sex and reproduction, their power can't be threatened.
I best guess, it is that is gynocentrism from the anons that still don't understand female nature, and still think white knighting will earn them brownie points, even if there are no women to see it.
like a reflex

feminists gets laws pasted that actively take away your rights.
MGTOW can't do something like that.

because i havent been cucked by a black guy

They not only can't, but are inherently reasonable enough to not do it even if they could.

well, men didn't evolve getting provided for by females, so you're probably right.

How can you be a cuck if you don't want women taking control of your life? Also, the black part seems kind of random here.

because shoo shoo filthy jew

the thing that drives me nuts is that as gynocentrism is forced as the new normal, normal non-offensive behavior of men is then defined as bad. and as this keeps going on over time people just accept this point of view and men overall become horrible people, a societal ill. think of how education is altered to favor the behavior of girls over boys and boys are soon seen as constant threats or bad kids because the whole endeavor is now feminized.

The first foreigner here

obviously some how you had the impression that females are controlling and or they are all cheaters. Maybe your mom was mean to you or your first girlfriend cucked you or was a bitch. Now you project this to everyone in this group that you identified this person as.

I don't really care about that, as most of it can be avoided by not interacting with women
I just worry that it is destroy everything before we have the technology to save us

Bitch i lived for 3 years in US. I know a thing or two about them. It is through a subversion of our values and moral midset that they became rotten to the core. MGTOW is just as bad as third and second wave feminism. It is a CLASSIC example of jews playing on both sides. It's a fun game i tell ya. But the only winning move is not to play.

Bullshit. Wanting to live my own life independently and with minimal risk is not even remotely as bad as being a screeching feminist bitching about muh privilege.

you need to be deprogrammed. or lobotomized. take your pick.

minimal risk from what? getting cheated on?

It sounds like you're making assumptions. None of this is anecdotal, and I'm looking objectively at this group as a whole, such as their influence on society.

losing half my shit in a crummy divorce. Since I don't want kids and I don't want to be married, relationships with women are completely pointless.

1.Not all women are feminists.
2.Independent life is a power to one and weakness to us all.
3.It is your sole biological purpose to find an optimal partner to have children with. If you chose to defy it- very well. Perhaps your genes are not worth passing on. But do now sway other people towards your agenda. You are a detriment to your own people

Nice try shilling. The only lobotomy i'd like to see is lobotomy of Your parietal lobe. With a bullet.

losing all your money, losing your house, child support, child support for kids that aren't yours, losing your freedom.
those are just off the top of my head

enough with this normal-fag speak
honestly
user at least try

Why? Because it stands up to both of these?

he's delusional

If being independent makes my people happy, as individuals, then it is their right to choose it if they like the things I say. Living for everyone but yourself makes for a pointless and dreary existence, have fun being miserable.

Sounds great to me

child support for kids that arent yours?
there are dna tests for a reason my dude

lol you seriously haven't seen cases where men are forced to pay child support even after they prove in court via dna they aren't the father and the woman even lied to the guy for years about it? it does happen in the us.

They've forced men to pay child support for kids that weren't theirs, I saw it in the news a few months ago.

most states will make you take care of a kid even if it isn't yours if you take care of it for over 2 years, or put your name on the certificate

Yes, I actually agree. But this is no longer a viable option in today's society. And if feminism hasn't taken over Poland yet, it eventually will if all men are blind on this subject.

Expect me to dump a large infographic in 3 days. You have my word that I will.

It offers a non-solution to a problem. The only purpose of MGTOW if to help further jewish destruction of white society. That is why MGTOW's target audience is primarily white working men.

NaN, shilling.

Society over individual.

Pathetic.
I'm done for now. Obvious organized shilling taking place in this thread. As I said- 3 days from now. see ya.

The individual's rights and happiness are more important than societies needs.

you have an id dumbfuck! no need to tripfag

MGTOW purpose using technology to get around women in reproduction and intimacy

people bring up losing your house and money to whores video very related

can you tell me what's mgtow in a few lines? who knows, i might be one of you guys.

you're the one who's pathetic

Because i'm not an autistic loser.

A notion of a dying empire.
See cicero's speeches.
And plato's republic

Ids come and go, my friend

hah. such a little load of bullcrap. Nobody's buing that.

just shill more. every woman is bad obviously

NaN, shilling.

this guy gets it.

3 days.

Deciding to live without involving oneself with females besides ordinary everyday interactions, basically.

you motherfucker

so being a kiddie diddler without being a pastor?

MGTOW is about understand why men and women do the things they do, protecting yourself, and thinking of way we can use technology to get out of the cage nature put us in

Any empire that can't make its people happy doesn't deserve to exist.

No children either. One time flings are fine as long as there is no long term investment in the relationship.

No! You put yourself into that cage. Life "dindu nuffin". Stop making excuses for your retardation.

Actually, it's perfectly viable. You just have to be willing to do the work. If you give up as you have, of course it isn't viable. You know that good Mormons, for example, do not have sex until marriage? They don't even date until the age of 16. Why not join the church, and find yourself a good, loyal girl? It takes work, but is the result not worth it?

you can kiss me now

There is no escape from nature. Those who go against it will perish. Such is the order. And MGTOW will grant You no real understanding of anything.

Any empire that exists only to make it's people happy is bound to fall.

And there You go. So much chit chat, such a simple goal. : ^ )

Then none should exist.

so who will raise my offspring? what will happen to the family square? this sounds like the zog machine trying to weaken the family core

You're fooling yourself if you think family still exists in and cohesive form, just look at the divorce rates. Better to abandon the system that doesn't work for the sake of your own happiness..

we all have instincts that helped us with against back in the day.
this is the cage, where once it kept us safe, now it is hindering us, and this cage will lead to civilization becoming a ruin.

if humans couldn't go against nature via technology we would still be in a the treetop, you haven't demonstrated understanding of anything, beside "the jews"

Can we be friends, user?

I am not gay though, just sort of bicurious.

Because if I'm feminist maybe a girl will pityfuck me

1.Not all women are feminists.
2.Independent life is a power to one and weakness to us all.
3.It is your sole biological purpose to find an optimal partner to have children with. If you chose to defy it- very well. Perhaps your genes are not worth passing on.
Don't try to convince people of your opinions, believe mine, because I said you're wrong.

I think I might be. I don't dislike women, but I have no romantic or sexual attraction to them and due to my traditionally male hobbies, I don't really feel like I have anything in common with the vast majority of them.

On the other hand, I dislike MRAs about as much as I dislike feminists, I don't think men are inherently superior to women, and though I do think it's obvious men and women are generally better suited for different tasks, I don't think that's a reason to exclude either gender from any activity and I don't think those suitable tasks necessarily line up with traditional gender roles on a 1:1 basis.

Also, I'm of the opinion that many/most MGTOW are just retarded frogposters who have sour grapes after being too autistic to talk to women.

KEKED

Women are like faggots. 2 Bottoms don't like each other. They are extremely disgusted by men acting submissive. There are basically no dominant women.

i see, i see..this is a blackpill defeatist bullshit.
i agree with something you fags say about women, but defeatism is only giving up to the demoralization campaign led by kikes. stop being self-centered.

mgtow isnt male feminism its anti-feminism

saying mgtow is a male form of feminism is like saying water is a liquid form of fire

or medicine is a healing form of disease

Nah, my friend. People whose primary goal in life is such triviality as happiness should not exist. Order and hierarchy- the strong strive for it. The weak fear it.

The point is- behind all those convoluted notions stands a simple message- somebody wants you not to have children. Simple as that.

Hahah. Come to Poland and you will see a system that does not exist to make You happy. Family in every house. Children playing everywhere. Steadily rising birth rates. And yet…people are happy. The system will abandon itself soon enough.

What technology does it take to lead a life of a hunter gatherer? What a failure in cognition.

okay. last thing. will come back in 3 days. all the shills will be somewhere else probably but i have a message to get through.

1. Feminism is fading away. Slowly but steadily.
Look at generation Z.
2.You should realize that there are things that are above your dear self. There always are.
3.It is not about humanity, it's about your people. And it is sole purpose of every living thing there is and ever was to procreate and pass on the genes. That is why everything in nature revolves around survival and procreation. Of course weak people like you will try to justify their lack of spine by saying that 'I and only I matter to me'. But such people are only brought up in.. decadent times. Where such weakness can be tolerated amongst peers in society. But such society will soon be to collapse. And then will come the hard times. And then will the weak individuals finally notice that life is a group sport. Painfully. And women can be reprogrammed just as they have been programmed to be what they are. Well in poland divorce rates are always around 2 %. 6% tops. Because people know that they are not the most important. there is always something above them
4.mister strawman, NaN.

Men Groping Their Own Weiner. Yep, I guess that includes me.

fags

Mormons are out of the question, and, in today's society, so is "a good loyal girl". It makes more sense to be MGTOW, although this group is far from perfect at the present.

weapons to hunt with, tools to clean and cook food, traps
I'll be here maybe

There is literally nothing wrong with not wanting children.

loyalty and fear aren't the samething

This is an assumption. I think you're making too much out of the whole "talking to women" thing. It seems to me that some of the most retarded guys have the least amount of inhibitions about talking to women. The rest of your post was basically stating that men and women are the same, without any reasons being given as to why.

This. We're waiting for that artificial womb.

DIE LEFTISTS SAVE ME KEK SAVE ME KEK

DIE LEFTISTS

BACK TO FREECH ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS

Are you being ironic?

whatever you say, Shlomo

not an argument

(((Buffallo QUEER FROM SOMETHING AWFUL)))
KEK DESTROY HIM KEKISTANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FOREVER

Notalljews
Notallniggers
Notallmuslims

I don't give a shit about you, faggot, a "weakness to all" means nothing to me. I don't care about your life.

Where's your argument for it?

that must be why it's worse than it's ever been, and that generation being taught that men are sub to women will change that…ok then
Ya, maybe I should live my life to this mythical meaning that my life ins't as important as something else and live for the benefit of myself last, what do I matter, so what if I get nothing in return, I just the accept the cucking. Acording to you (((someone))) would like me to be a non thinking slave.
having to resort to name calling cause you can't come up with an argument, I mean this post of yours is basically jusat a repeat of your last
Although that is true, are you saying I should just do what everyone else is doing and not question it? because that's how we got here
Women have always been horrid creatures, femenism is what happens when you give them rights, why do think nearly every kingdom in the past denied them rights?
That's good, I am not saying that men should never marry and have children, what I am saying is that the current state of the US it is a very bad idea with literal no upside, where a women can cheat on me for not spending enought time with because I have to work more to support her, devorce me, and still get the house, car, and kids for more time, you know the tings I was paying for, and on top of I have to pay child support for kids she will raise to hate me. Where a women can say, "I was raped", and my life is over, even if I win the case proving it was a false rape claim she gets of scott clean, and no one wants to associate let alone hire me because, "well he could have done", it's so bad you might as well kill yourself if put in the situation, and women know this, they have and are making groups to ruin mens lifes that they don't like. All i'm saying is that women have to many rights and need to know their place, but when the odds are this bad, why risk it?
again more name calling

Ohhh yeahhhh, if you think of marriage as a business contract, no sane businessman would sign it. It is predicated upon the projection of male love onto a woman. No fault divorce + hypergamy + cash & prizes = run, run as fast as you can!

No fault divorce should only be illegal for the woman. Men don't lose their ability to make children as they get older, so once the first wife has finished her purpose as a baby factory she is useless and should be discarded for a new fertile woman.

People just don't think this way, but you're right, men are much more valuable from even a reproductive standpoint.

That's a little bit harsh. Older women might not have SMV, but if they learned to cook they can make some bomb ass food. Of course, that can be automated in the future with robotic kitchens and I really believe transhumanism and automation will make women completely useless.

Men are better cooks than women.

Men are better everything than women.

Artificial wombs and genetic engineering will make women obsolete because they're not good for anything else. It will only be a matter of time then until men only decide to have daughters as a fetish.

This. Men need to become more committed to science for such a change to occur. But they are definitely capable of such creations.

So where will I get my twink companion, ameribro?

Right, like I trust any infographic. Particularly one from someone with a clear bias.

What is it with Germans and the word "twink"? Also, it's obvious that the same men who have the ingenuity to create such things would also be able to create sexbots.

"diminished" is misspelled.
t. pedantic user

if you're going to take the time to nitpick over spelling errors (the lowest form of desperate displays of intellect) why not go all the way and get all of them? maybe you're not as smart as you're sadly attempting to signal you are.

post more

I hate when assholes post these stupid sluts in MGTOW threads. Such pictures are obviously not what these threads have in mind.

it's always the same German I suspect

small world

mgtow has to hate naked women too? maybe you're not really mgtow. you might gay? is it possible to mix up the two?

Go fuck yourself. An image means nothing. Just because I view something as off topic means I'm gay?

Not your personal proofreader, faggot. Not your English teacher, either. Just pointing out how fucked the whole thing is. That and shitposting to see if you get triggered. Mission accomplished. Step your game up.

Yes. It means you're gay.

you're getting mad and missing all the spelling errors was the goal? that's a pretty clever scheme then. i see it now.

are there other grammer errors in these thread we can spot?

Seriously, did your slit for a mother teach you to be a cocksucker?

Pussy's pretty nice.

This, it's a matter of personal choice

What about feminism in general? It's always been about shaming men

Heh, I see what you did thar.

This is now a wizard thread.
. /^\ . /\ "V" /__\ I O o //..\\ I . \].`[/ I /l\/j\ (] . O /. ~~ ,\/I . \\L__j^\/I o \/--v} I o . | | I _________ | | I c(` ')o | l I \. ,/ -Row _/j L l\_! _//^---^\\_ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ->Wizard

Except when it costs you everything in life. Money, time, resources, etc. In that case, it's not so pretty.

are you the same guy that always posts as ID: 000000?

Agreed. There is no good form of feminism.

It's a custom ID I have left over from the old days of Holla Forums passes.

No. I think you're forgetting the meaning of the word gay. And it doesn't involve not wanting to surrender everything to women.

I think you meant for Will Smith there. Not me.

THE GAY COMMUNITY

Only cucks are straight.

You're in the wrong thread, newfag. What do you expect to hear in a MGTOW thread?

If you don't like pussy, then you're gay. Simple as that.

wew lad

Cocksucker, stop pushing your line of bullshit. The word gay, that you're so obsessed with, means you're attracted to members of your own sex. And there's been no indication of that in this thread.

He said they wouldn't be rejected anymore than any other male. Why would they be?

If you actually knew what you were talking about, you would know that 72% of feminists are lesbians, and since MGTOW is just the male version of feminism, the same thing applies they just haven't admitted it to themselves yet. Sad but true.

mgtow are overwhelmingly conservative. You're thinking of feminists.

Sure, kid, sure.

Gay people should support your movement.

You're begging the question. You're assuming this premise is correct. MGTOW has nothing in common with feminism, and only a biased, superficial observer is going to fail to see this. But there are already comments arguing this point, so there is no need to go any further.

But they usually don't. They generally emulate women, which is the exact opposite of what a MGTOW desires to do.

there is nothing wrong with being gay

Nice spooks bro. Draft the cunts instead if you're so fond of them.

Well that shut my mouth because throwing out that meme trumps everything. Wish I was gay so I could rape your ass and keep you from projecting so hard.

you're very passionate about this. if you had friends or a girlfriend, i bet you would talk about this a lot with them.

This. I suspect most of these anons, who are obsessed with calling strangers gay, of being closet homosexuals. I mean, why else would they be so consumed and fixated on the topic?

Nice thought-terminating cliche bro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliché#Thought-terminating_clich.C3.A9

a lot of those wiki pages are just stuff made up by le frédditors.

mgtows hate the opposite gender, get upset when topless women are posted in their threads and say they don't care that much about pussy. totally not inverted feminism.

gayest comment in this thread.

Women are evo-bio machines that extract resources from males and converted those resources into babies.
I don't want my resources extracted and I don't want a baby.

I'm MGTOW and so it makes sense to be immersed in this topic. I have people I would identify as friends, but I definitely don't have a girlfriend. Prostitutes are better substitutes and much cheaper in the long run.

Excluding your own, of course. You know what, troll? Go ahead and put another tick on your whiteboard. You're not interesting enough for me to keep responding to.

Topless women are for porn threads. Why would a thread that wishes to persuade men into adopting MGTOW views post naked women? From a business standpoint, it makes no sense, and it's even absurd.

this is an image board. a topless woman is just as valid as your favorite meme.

Just ignore the troll, as it sounds like you plan on doing. He's obsessed with calling strangers gay for some reason.

Just continue this lame defiance that seems similar to the way a child behaves. I'm not sure what you think you're proving. Anybody could browse a porn site and post their images.

Thought-terminating cliche.

i fucking support mgtow to some degree dumbass! i already said that.

What does that have to do with my comment? I see no connection.

I don't mind trolls if they are entertaining. I gave him every opportunity. That user is just sad.

wikipedia is not credible. find a better source.

Do you not see how you sound exactly like feminists?

The difference is that MGTOW have empirical reality on my side.
It's not my concern that feminism was founded on opposite day.

"The language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliché. The most far-reaching and complex of human problems are compressed into brief, highly reductive, definitive-sounding phrases, easily memorized and easily expressed. These become the start and finish of any ideological analysis"

I'm not him, but I think it's stupid to compare a group (which is not representative of one person, BTW) to another based on a few comments. And, personally, I'm not against having a baby, provided it's brought up under MGTOW tenets.

You can prove that giving too much power to women will destroy the white race, that doesn't mean you're objectively right. Someone else could be far left for instance and think that the white race has had it too good and should be destroyed.

You just copy pasted that from wikipedia.

I'm bisexual, not gay.

Some men like slutty women.

Lame answer. In one comment, you admitted you were both a faggot and ignorant of the MGTOW movement.

That's exactly what mgtow is about

Makes me want to beat women and use them as punching bags, that's about it. I can't wait for the pendulum to swing towards hypermasculine violence.

Friends and family fucked up big time by not giving me a lgf.

This is faulty logic and all of you dimwits revolve around logical fallacies, especially in regards to shilling against MGTOW.

Those feminist lesbian cunts are NPD subhumans who lack empathy. They are so off-putting, damaging, and traumatizing, that their male victims have decided to separate entirely. Women take on narcissistic traits like a kitty cat lapping up milk nowadays so it's a widespread problem.

Now that my dry streak is over 2 years in length, I'm considering MGTOW just so I can feel like there's a good reason for no sex/relationships with women.

When I was a child I saw multiple extreme instances where women abandoned a long term relationship with no regard to their children, boyfriend/husband, ect. My mother put me and my father through hell in this way, but that didn't quite do it for me. Shortly thereafter I was enrolled in public school. There I witnessed the majority of kids were assholes to me and the people around them. I made a few friends but the thing I noticed most was narcissism in the girls my age. Now obviously my teachers were mostly women and they treated me well but you could always tell that they too held a high self value. Through school I kept my association to a few guys and occasionally a girl they may be dating. Once I was out of school and working the only real contact with women I had were my friend's friends and significant others. Through these I saw that the relationships I had witnessed in highschool and their low success rate (which I had attributed to them being children and immature) continued into adulthood. That's when I realized that this was not a result of childishness, this was really how women, and generally most men actually were.

Not all women are bad, not all men are either, I just avoid relationships and keep my few close friends. If that makes me MGTOW than so be it. Fuck poeple in general is how I see it.

because average IQ of 69

no, get out faggot.

I think you're in the wrong thread

What exactly is natural about a man being bound to one woman, may I ask? What's natural about a woman having power over a man? What's natural about a retarded social hierarchy? Can you answer these simple questions?

Are you following this philosophy, or are you touting it because it benefits you and only you in some way?

Hey wait a fucking second, you said this was about survival. Isn't what this is about? Procreation may be a big survival instinct, but you know what's even stronger? Survival.

Hmmmm… I wonder fucking why this would be true.

The entire purpose of a society is to make living life easier. If society is a dystopia, then there's no fucking point in making the society. The reason why societys collapse is because individual sovereignty becomes a more appealing option than living in a shitty society. If you have to work harder to survive in a society than if you were left alone, then whos fucking fault is that?

Pick-Up Artistry is pure degeneracy, that's why I subscribe to MCNTSTTMDRMGAIFTTALASITRAD (Men Choosing Not To Subscribe To The Modern Dating/Relationship Mind-Game And Instead Fapping To Traps And Lolis Ans Staying In Their Room All Day for the uninitiated)

wut. just don't get married, lul. the chemical increases alone are worth looking into.

You can achieve the same through the act alone.

you see a constant marked increase through presence. more so in both quantity and longevity than a hook up. i mean anyone in a relationship gets mgtow, but it's the old baby bathwater cliche. gf pissed me the fuck off an hour ago, but like just don't get married? rando hook ups are more likely to pull the DV shit anyway

Definitely. You can't miss how they're deeply in love with themselves by the numerous pictures they have to take of themselves, and the way they think every guy wants them.