i herd brits doon't wash there hands

You keep using that word…etc…etc.

huh waat thats rong. i haerd u ppl hav no borbers lol

and Holla Forums kiled it

i hered u haev no forests. how u gonna breath wit no trees kek

Mr. Bean

That's a good video

good. fuck this place.
every one of you is a piece of shit and you don't deserve a place to post.
go kill yourselves.

I heard both flags and IDs are for faggots.
TRUE.

lel we emprt tree fram afghanland. u get tress from mexicans hehe

Not fully, but it is terminal. There are still a couple hundred active users, and although Dysnomia has driven another hundred away with this ID bullshit those numbers are dropping relatively slowly. I'd be more concerned about the PPH rate, which has a much more noticeable effect on how a board "feels", as opposed to how many people are using it. Our PPH daily average right now is at 90. It was at 120 before IDs returned. Meaning that while we only lost about 5% of our active users, we lost 25% of our average daily post volume. That is not a good sign for the future of the board.
So while Holla Forums is not dead, it might as well be. The only reason I can think of that Dysnomia hasn't deleted it already is that he has a bit of a sadistic streak. You know, sort of a "Let's see how long this bug can live if I tear one of its legs off" kind of thing.

they are

All that 69 must have gotten in the way of learning English.

He's got hairy legs

I used to think a similar thing OP, but no. Holla Forums is not dead. You and I keep it alive. Keep posting mate, don't give up. I'm right behind you and a lot of other anons are too.

i 69'd my dad, at a rave. book it, mark it and suck it, amerifat

Enemy hiding over there

Will you volunteer to shave them?
I'm always ready.

RU back in US?
I thought Jim had fed you to the flippin' pigs!

ID.
Remember?

tats noot the oenly thing u import from afganlnd

it asso nut enly ting i xbort (%;

Yeah that right.

Rip

Holla Forums wont be saved until the whole catalogue shitty meta threads. amirite OP?

fucking kys, you are the cancer

sage goes in all fields

Ok faggot.