Providing OC is being systematically sabotaged

Look, Holla Forums, I wanted to make a thread about me engaging in illegal activity, after which I'd upload it here. But sadly, there are these moralfags on this board who make me reluctant to go through with it. .
For me, it's a matter of providing OC and lulz (because I'll take pics) but I'm just too worried about the coward fags who will try and doxx me.

That's what's wrong with this board. A significant amount of people here are white knights. I have done quite a bit to share actual OC in the past, and I've gotten as close to getting caught by some cowardly fag threatening to snitch on me…
I can't allow myself to be fucked over by some nigger snitch. I'm going to do what I do regardless, the problem is that I fear if I upload the awesome shit, some autistic user is gonna rat on me.

If anyone reading this is a rat; fuck you and I hope you get cancer.

reported

reported

I was posting ironically eksdee

what do you mean by OC? belgium-chan!

I cannot disclose that information, let ,me refer to my OP and the sagenigger.

It's would've been guaranteed to be a good thread, as it would contain real life happenings, but thanks to snitches I'll just have to do my deed and not record it.

Sucks, eh?

op just post whatever you want on some one use mega account and post links here. upload via tor or vpn if you're so worried.

na m8

I made this thread after not coming here for a couple days, and didn't know that flags and IDs were reintroduced. I gave myself away already. Besides, I don't know if there's enough interest.

Last year I made a few popular threads with this exact theme, but then at least no one tried to find out my location and shit. My last attempt went terribly wrong, someone posted some personal shit, and as I said previously my flag and the general theme of this thread is enough for some moralfag to use as doxx material.

I made this thread mainly to call out the pussies who hate OC when it's some user recording himself breaking a major law.

euronigger get rekt

nice dubtrips, iceland. Have you seen Black's Game (Svartur á leik)?

Original Content?

Don't hate, I just indulge in my delinquent urges

But that's not your real flag right user, you're using a VPN amirite? -.^

Trust me there's a lot of interest, niggers are lurking hard but people are definitely interested.

reported again 4 good measure

He's not using a vpn, i think i know this guy, even in real life i'm afraid.

Nigger, your ID is god-like. Are you god? But yeah, good point, and well obviously I'm using a VPN but regardless, I don't like pussy moralfags.

TRIPS DECIDES IF I UPLOAD IT. BE QUICK, I LEAVE IN 30 MINS.

What is my name?

all TOR ID's are 000000 you fuckin' redditnigger

lawl

no, is it good?

Anton?

kek

And op you dumb nigger you cant hide behind 7 proxies? what are you a faggot? what are you gonna do anyways? eat dick? lolololo

just post via tor. why are you people so paranoid? if the nsa were after everyone that you people say they are after 50% of the world's population would be jailed. it's all in your head!

he got balls of steel

Stop playing games you attention whore
Tits or GTFO.

Re-upload the thread OP, I'm intersted in it? What was it about?

obviously he wants to do something in the real world so proxies wouldn't protect his identity

This guy is right you know. I highly doubt there's a presence on this website at all of law enforcement

Excuse my ignorance you shitnigger

It's an Icelandic film about the amphetamine trade in Iceland. The cast is great, producing as well, the plot is unpredictable and extremely well-written. The acting is top-tier. Svartur á leik is gritty, realistic, and gives a decent insight into Iceland's underground drug scene. Wonderful film, respect to Iceland for making such a gem.

Kerel, zijt ge serieus? Aub mij ni snitchen wtf

there isn't! if someone here were in legal jeopardy, 1) paranoid delusionals like yourself would not actually be here 2) we'd hear about it endlessly from you. instead all we hear is that big brother is watching and nothing happens.

OP if you really dont wanna get caught dont show your face and post via tor, if its really illegal blur the surroundings aswell

added to watch list. thanks :)

Big brother you say?

k

Alz ik hoop dat ge het meent

No problem friendo. It's the only Icelandic film I ever saw, and afterwards I was like 'shit, this is a solid 9/10' for reals lol. Didn't expect that

just upload it user :)

you went through the trouble of making a thread but you don't want to drop your payload.

Don't blue ball us

I'll dox just for the fun

Why naturally user, but on the one condition that no faggy user decides to be a hero and snitch on me…

It's pretty much a given. Generation z is gay as shit.

Well then, I'll just do it and keep it to myself. Thanks for being honest.

Well if that's your final decision, I guess I can't blame you for being paranoid. God speed, user.

Thanks. For what it's worth, I'll do my best to give an update on things when I return. Goodbye.

Don't care about what you're doing but I agree. I uploaded a post called "Newtubers" (I'm sure some fag has a pic of it)and some fags started complaining. Pussies

You're gonna tell me?
For months i stocked on teen nudes and sexy shots just to hear that a couple assholes don't want me to post.
When OC dies, the chan dies.

newfag

Disgusting Hate Crime!

This board has plenty of OC. It is all SHIT OC though, so it is dying anyway.

we love you user

Yes. That's why I'm trying to help him get rid of his vile ways. If it means prison for him, so be it.