Banned from Holla Forums

my most proud ban ever(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Back to cuckchan

Mod actually gave you some good advice

don't waste your time, they are faggots on that board.

Look, its OP's second proudest ban.

i am banned from pol, so somebody alert them of my report. i want to taste the salt

also, OP here. i got perma banned for this bread, but BO should know that's useless. i am BACK. i will NOT go away.

I like this one better. It is one of my bans from here.

cloudfare won't do shit, they aren't liberal cucks like most other cloud providers

also op when are you going to stop sucking the dick of political correctness?

lol fucking retard

Well fucking done user

My top 2 favorite bans.

hope you get shot and raped dumb nigger, i dont wanna go back to reddit 2.0

Got banned for being "a TRS shill", just because I said I liked Morrakiu and that it's stupid to hate people who agree with you on almost every issue, but a few. And because I have been asking about that rumor about a mod being from Holla Forums.

fags

KYS OP

Waaaa some obscure website said meany things I don't like. You don't have to fucking go there you snitching bitch nigger. You sound like a 12 year old white girl. Holy shit I hate people like you.

An hero you filthy toothless kike

Do it. Do it to Holla Forums too.

yeah dude i'm sure they'll shut down a site the fbi and cia rely on constantly to monitor and gather information lol

I've seen a few news outlets that appear to do this as well.

That was your most proud ban..?

fake and gay.

Once I got b&nned for "low energy OP".

Looks like you guys are trying too hard.

This is what I got banned on halfchan for.

That is really not an accomplishment these days with all the normalfags flocking to that site the mods are paranoid about any post that could even remotely be considered a violation of global rule 1. The number of people complaining even on halfchan about being banned for posting completely SFW loli images, posting girls that look too young but are legal, and just general violations of normalfag morality is astounding.

shills fuck off 8ch or get educated. your Holla Forums raid on cuckchan isn't working so perhaps you should grab your shekels and get expelled again.
A more interesting topic would have been "Why have jews been expelled from 100+ places?"

I got the same ban for posting this exact pic.

Halfchan is a fucking joke now.