Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Wow, rude.

It's been too long, John.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hey kuritsas
Putin here, and I laugh at every single one of your allies. All of you are helpless nations of idiots who is scared of the USA and who can't even defend themselves and are spending every second of their day at finding ways to overcome your humiliation feelings. USA is the world's most chicken nation. To be truthful, I guess it's easy to invade weak and powerless countries and feel good about it because of your bully mentalities, but no matter what you'll do, you'll never make it to my level. To make matter even worst, now you have to fight your urge to masturbate to Natalia's videos.

Don't be so chicken. Just come with what you got. Russia is invincible. We fought WWII pretty much from day one, and won WWII alone. Which war have you won, other than fighting untrained civilians in sandals? I also got Crimea now, and gets to banging the hottest Russian girls (She just gave me a minet; Vot eto da). Basically USA you should just try once to mess with us and not ending killing yourselves.
Thanks for the laugh.

Pic much related: You know who we both are

This won't take long. I'm just quickly laying down the facts.
Well, here's sort of, the, thing, about anime.
First of all, it's very satanic. It includes a lot of satan-inspired imagery and themes including the summoning of demons, magic cards, and worship of pagan gods.
Secondly, the Chinese (same people in charge of making your precious "Annie-mae" cartoons) also happen to be the same communists that attacked the US and BRUTALLY MURDERED many TENS OF THOUSANDS of people.
As a family friendly board, why are we supporting this culture \S$S\?

You think your funny? Real funny faggots. You think this is a joke?

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you faggots all the time whenever I respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a TV on mute with no volume button so do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing, I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems….didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the Swedish Army and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100% serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of worthless wastes of sperm.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.' Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me -"Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

part 1

part 2

LOL I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ *HIGH FIVES* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD
U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

part 2

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDD

C'mon Holla Forums you vs. Me, I'll slap you all up fucking cunts; bring it on!

Pic related: It's me. I'm 6' 3" and not stocky still got jabs just like Rocky.

On a scale of 1-10 how jealous are you right now

All me.

fucking hell John, your spray tan oil would probably leak into your eyes if we tried to fight and you'd be defenseless

Time to school all the kiddies in this thread. Get them ready for future Holla Forums threads.

Holla Forums is the single deepest, most thought-provoking, most meme-based board ever created. There is not a single other board on any other site that comes close to the level of greatness that Holla Forums brings.

This is why Holla Forums is the best, most intelligent board on Holla Forums. Only the smartest, brightest, and most patient people post on it. Essentially, the very best of humanity posts on it.

Conversely, the only people who don't like Holla Forums clearly don't have the mental capacity to handle its depth. It is too hardcore for them. That's okay though. boards like Holla Forums exist for people like them. Holla Forums posters are too good to hold grudges.

ALL DUKAT

Top fucking kek. Where do I even start with you? The tan makes you look like a fucking Arab, your hair is ridiculous and your girlfriend has fake tits…What are you bragging about again?

Also:
Catalog
Reported. Take your attention who're bullshit to >>>Holla Forums right now.

When did we stop being Holla Forums - television and movies, and anime?

This is the level of shitposting Holla Forums has devolved into.

I guess at this point the cancer can't get any worse so what the hell.

seriously though, movies are a popular topic, why this board of all boards is the one that got like this?

You know what I mean. You feel it too, don't you?

Most people are satisfied with

My name is John, I will have a personal preference. Later in life, photos of personal insults, fat ass. The problem is worst in the world. To be honest, if I have a cat? I love to enjoy the fun of guessing the meaning of fear to a whole new level. But worse than a cramp in the face of this photo.

Do not be a stranger. I hit a great shot. I'm almost perfect. I'm the captain of the basketball team started the morning of the football team owner. Sports, Japan and other sports, "Jack", or naked people or people you meet? Straight hot girlfriend (it is a very cash), is to get the choke. I must destroy the happiness of everyone. Thanks for listening.

Related Photos: That's my dog with me

Hey dudes,

My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

There is a board for people who actually like talking about, slash, television, slash, and movies.

You feel it too, don't you?

Now you get to stop using that god awful reaction image.

Fuck you, asshole.

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU".
You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

Holla Forums 50% Holla Forums and 48% Holla Forums, and neither of those groups really watched movies or tv, albeit for various different reasons. Because of this Holla Forums is primarily used as a training ground to practice advanced shitposting techniques. Holla Forums doesn't work because it has no general them which posters have to adhere to, so it's a less than ideal place to hone your skills, like a gym with no weights that weigh more than 5 lbs.

Now that I think about it, threads like this degrade Holla Forums as a training ground. I'm not sure why it hasn't been bumplocked yet. I can only assume that the board volunteer is asleep right now.

I hate that pathetic fucker.

If you can read this, jannyfat, I sincerely hope you choke on your boyfriend's cum and it kills you next time you're blowing his 2" flaccid microcock. Fuck you.

You will never be BO Sudocuck, never ever.

this tbh

I tried to warn you. He's a fucking pathetic cuckold.

Movies are shit.

if it means anything I posted a good thread about black mirror, and we actually had serious discussion about it. I get that no one wants another s4s/4chans but stupid fun our evil cuckolding propaganda is nice sometimes.