If you had to raise a huge family with one Holla Forums girl whom you would fuck tenderly every night until you both...

If you had to raise a huge family with one Holla Forums girl whom you would fuck tenderly every night until you both came together and she would love you and also you would her, which girl would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-gamma-protagonist-part-i.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-gamma-protagonist-part-ii.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-gamma-protagonist-part-iii.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-rank-of-writers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

expecting a straight answer

Goku

FAG

Probably Secret, Post-Darkseid turning her normal human again.
She's got a good heart, since she was a superhero. And she has no desire to return to that life.
Plus, since she's powerless now, there's no reason for her to do that anyways. We would be married and have kids and live perfectly normal lives. I at least know I can give her that.

All of my kids are going to be dimb.

you're kissing a girl? that's soooooooo gay!

either one or both

Fuck…you already took my top pick.

you can have her

Right now I'm on a pacifica northwest kick but realistically it would be a woman like Peg

Someone who bones your neighbor?

Pounding dat bubble butt and sucking on those big titties every night. YASSS.

She doesn't strike me as a good mother though.

no fam, a reasonably intelligent woman who will give me lots of kids without dying and has a sweet body tfw unrealistic expectations

fam will you shut the fuck up with your concern posting

Sounds perfect to me, fam

there's a god tier pic of her on all fours showing off her shapely ass through her clothes. Just wish I could find what episode it was from. Lonely animators used to be so based.

user the thread was about raising a family with her. Not just fucking her.

awesome

damnit user you're right

But they're both massive sluts.

Well, maybe not Black Cat, she's only a massive slut for Spider-Man's cock.

tfw getting cucked by a webheaded geek

Point still stands, though. No pure, virginal waifus there to raise a family with.

Would she work?

I see no drawbacks from this.

no internet

Good choice user.

Especially one that kept trying to get Colossus to fuck her while she was still a minor. That's degenerate-tier. You come home in the evening thinking she's an innocent school teacher just helping out her students with exams, meanwhile she's getting bent over the desk and plowed by two or three high school Chads simultaneously.

FUCK

The OP implies that the girl would be an innocent virgin waifu who only love you, though.

So all their sluttiness is only for you to enjoy.

no its not retard

it's alright user, you would probably enjoy learning agriculture, you may even save the world with your knowledge and then be able to shitpost all day again

I hope.
Paradise is worth jack shit if I can't shitpost about it.

THERE IS NO TRY
THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL

Huh…
Anyone have it?

Nigga, you think I'm not going to invent Atlantean 8ch? I will use my desire for shitposting to usher in a new dawn and introduce the wonders of imageboards to the Atlatean people.

Why would I date someone who already gets fucked every month by Bendis?

Nah, I've asked around for it before and the only thing I can remember about the screencap was she was on all fours, cleaning the floor in rags I believe.

Pedos, get out.

That's a pretty fucking vanilla pic, famalam. All her character was "oh I wanna be normalz .-.". Once she became normal she didnt' show up in comics afterwards for a reason.
There was no point for her to.
She was second fiddle to the rest of the heroes. Even fucking Impulse mattered more than her.

not just atlantean user, ALL PEOPLE

women got married at 13 before your PC bullshit

I like you image even if it is pony shit

Don't mind if I do!
I'm gay btw.

This post is ironic.

I mean, it's either her….or Power Girl.

That's May?

That's Mary Jane Watson.

Peter and MJ are back together?

It's an alternate universe story.

Good on you OP for not picking Clover but that's not best spy

Shit….

I don't think so, friend.

She'd never want me, though.
She's after that goddamn duck's corkscrew.

If I'm allowed alien grills, best troll it is. Otherwise, Fireworks Grill it is.

Nicole Watterson.

The way she cares deeply about and would do anything for her family while still having quite a few flaws is very endearing. She seems like a very "real" character I could see myself spending my life with… shame there's no good human art of her.

also, dat ass is pretty nice too.

on a serious note, you haven't considered the differences in genetics and reproduction methods

My one and only.

I don't know man, in canon humans did technically come from the trolls universe, so I imagine we would at least be compatible, otherwise what's the point of making a new species. Besides, if our biological makeup is too different, we can always adopt or whatever faggots do to have kids

I mean come in the sense that they were created by trolls Sgrub game

try 1900s

happy birthday

Good taste, OP. I considered Clover for reason listed below, but embed related is better endgame waifu material. I fancy her spritely demeanor and the balanced Lady/Tomboy dynamic. Couldn't ask for more. Had to claim her before one of you older fuckers did.

If only Fox would go back to making 2D QTs rather than shit out Ice Age sequels.

Fuck you. Nothing wrong with fantasizing about making a woman like how Cpt.Shang made a man out of Mulan.

Is it wrong I like this movie? I know people shit on it as a Disney ripoff but the movie was so good at it.

Her

No, it's a good movie.

How do I make the 3rd one progress, or is it just shitty song loops?

Not at all. Disneyfags like to pretend that no other animation studio can make a princess movie. It does have its flaws but it worth watching on VHS at least once.

THICC

Even if troll/humans were genetically compatible, which considering they start life as larva-like things is unlikely, how would you procreate when the procreation methods are so different

Loops

ectobiology.

fam there are some quality late night loops in there

actually just the second one, the manson one

Nice joke faggot.

My mouse-fu!

flay yourself and bleed to death

I'd rather not.

Fairchild from Gen 13

AJ Styles is the one true waifu

I can't help but notice that most anons picked redheads and brunettes, with blondes in the strict minority. Wonder what that says about us.

I have a massive boner for gingers too.

That alot of anons are sadly gammas/deltas :
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-gamma-protagonist-part-i.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-gamma-protagonist-part-ii.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-gamma-protagonist-part-iii.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-rank-of-writers.html

Make of it what you will.

Still my fave.

She's everyone's favorite, user.

This is why I will never like this character. She has the sensibility of a retarded feminist who walks around in public half naked, but still feels "shamed" for some reason.
She's still hot though

I would have a big mutant family with my wife.

user that is objectively the worst troll.

Id keep them knocked up, and make them keep a few women knocked at the same time. And bring forth a race of sexy hermaphrodites.

Actually I wish I could commision that comic. Some billionaire summoning Zaela and other futa demons, keeping them knocked up himself while procuring sexy women for them to keep knocked up.

Eventually the billionaire runs out of normalish demons to summon, after bringing in 20 of them, and starts summong less humanoid futa demons. Loli futa demons with no legs that hover and have tail cocks, 10 feet tall cyclops woman with three large breasts, each just slightly bigger than her head, firm and full, a very small breasted 50ft long Naga with four powerful arms and a semi humanoid face. He has to manually "sex" the thing to find it vagina.

Of course the cyclops futa is given very tall and broad women to knock up, to compensate for the largness of the babies. But the cyclops repeatedly has large amounts of children per pregnancy, about 3-5 for a 13 month pregnancy. While the snake women live births a dozen or so more humanesque lamias after 5 months. But the women she knocks up pop out tall slender semi scaly bipeds.

So yeah, keeping more than two dozen demonic hermaphrodites knocked up while supplying each of them 15 young women a month to knock up. Should be about 400 pregnancies a month producing attractive healthy hermaphroditic children, with the gene sequences for hermaphrodism being magically made super dominant.

Once this baby factory really gets rolling, should be about 4800, give or take a 3-5 month rest period between pregnancies, a year. And keep that up as long as the demonic wombs keep successfully receiving the billionaires seed and their own seed stays fertile to human women.

For a hopeful 40 years of productive fucking, that should be oh 192,000 little futas ready to go conquer the wombs and cocks of the world.

Failing that, either of these as hermaphrodites. Its not gay if they have a pussy.

Just the one eh? Shit, that ain't an easy answer.

I suppose Brittany Diggers. Very affectionate, very toned, ALWAYS eager, and always the chance for adventures to ensure homelife never enters into a rut.

Plus, Monster Girl. Always a bonus.

Hard part is gonna be keeping up with her shopping budget. Ah well. Just means I have all the more reason to go on the aforementioned adventures.

Pre-OMD MJ, she wasn't a slut or a coal burner.

Rogue from the 90s x-men

OR adult star butterfly

i regret nothing

To be fair though its meant as a joke.

Squirrel Girl doesn't have a bad design tho, I'm sure with a more competent writer the comic would be alright.

Such potential

Me?
Hmm.
Probably Shulkie.

Gurihiru Squirrel Girl is love

There has never been a worse time than now to be a Shulk fan. Honestly I don't even think fans of Shulk exist or haven't existed for years. Anyone who claims to be a fan now is either lying or is only into her for fap material. That's all comics are nowadays. Cool, fun, interesting concepts with terrible stories and histories written by idiots.

Yeah I've casually read that and it was shit, I like her character though.
Sad day when Flintstones is the best DC comic

5 bucks says no one here has heard of her.

Tall green woman who's kind of buff would be a more actuate name for her

*accurate

+1

How does it feel to be so wrong user?

Yeah, not like she created an entire afterlife or anything. Nope, just a useless load.

And what did the Dream Bubble actually achieve buddy? More useless side characters? Or maybe you like the obnoxious extra padding? Any way you look at it the Dream Bubbles meant shit for the long term.

from what I gather that's more of a modern twist on the character. Originally she was created as a comedy relief and also to see how far could they go with making her boobs bigger and more visible. This was a time when cleavages were still erased from drawings.

I'd marry her.
I don't think she'd have much patience for kids. But you never know. Some women just do a complete 180 when it comes to their kids

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Get a better pet that doesn't smell like shit and attack you for no reason

He is so cute.

1) install PyCharm
2) think of a problem
3) solve it with googling / asking on stackexchange
4) apply learned solution to something else

What about from a more casual perspective? I don't really want to start a business or anything.
What do you do during more harsh winters? Do you have to put them inside somehow?

Fuck her in the ass and then kill her.

Except she doesn't exist. You wrecked your gay ass V6 mustang and won't admit it.

The elections are past and inauguration is still over a month away.

Drop TRUMP. Long XMR, buy XDN, short ETH. Rebuy cheaper TRUMP with profits after christmas.

You're welcome.