I have a request. could you turn off that spinning head...

i have a request. could you turn off that spinning head? it makes my browser constantly run at high cpu rate and it makes my computer hot. i can't leave a tab open here with that spinning head.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tDIreGJ.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think you have bigger problems than a small embedded .gif, user

here is the proof

i don't know html. what is the trick to stop it?

Found the problem

that cpu usse is u being HACKED by the ANONYMOOSE!
we r aninnymoose we do nut forgeve we du net forgit
u mist apollojize 2 our elite hackres orwe willldelete ur waifu pics

Just block it i.imgur.com/tDIreGJ.gif

AND HE'S USING CHROMIUM!

stop doing so much goddamn tabbed browsing with chromium, user.

I use it too.

Get yourself some ublock origin too op.

it's only this tab. as soon as i close it, cpu usage drops to normal levels. i also thought maybe 8ch.net is datamining my computer. could that be happneing?

with both of theose heads my cpu is now higher. that is not helpful

serious question, user. how long has chrome been running. how many tabs have you opened & closed without shutting down the browser and restarting. chrome/'chromium, whatever. they're built with the same engine

Thank me later OP

i've been shutting the whole browser down every couple of hours until i decided to just try closing single tabs to see if just one is responsible. it's this one.

i know chromium is leaky but usually i can go days with many tabs open before i have to close it and free up memory or stop it from running hot.

my fan won't stop and my computer is very hot

checked. but i'm sorry to say, the only way i know to fix it is to stop browsing Holla Forums

yeah that's what i came back in to say. i have to leave because it bothers me when my computer is so hot. i feel like it'll wear out faster. i'll check back later and hopefully someone will get rid of the skull.

That fix was for Windows 7, my mistake, this is the fix for Linux, it's a bit complicated, but It's oughta work, you gotta open all 5 at the same time. It's like unclogging a toilet, gotta put enormous stress on your CPU to fix this one OP

you ruined it, user. this is why we can't have nice things

Doesn't work, liar

lmfao. did he get banned for helping the newfag?

no i'm not a newfag. just wanted to see if someone here would turn off the head because it doesn't just hurt me it hurts other people too. i'm not the only one to have this problem.

Change theme in the options menu on the top right corner of this page. Tick the box that says enable it for all boards. Presto!

fuck you

ok thanks i'll try it

what do you have against me? chill out.

Kek
Being this new

You deserve this.

fucking newfags
top right corner
Option>Theme>Yotsuba B

But… I'm older than I look…

You look like a little cunt. Fuck off kid

install Links