How old were you when you finally realized that your Atheism™ was just you...

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

How old were you when you finally realized that your Atheismâ„¢ was just you lashing out at your parents for not buying you the latest Call Of Duty?

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

dubs thread?
nice dubs

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

faggot, no dubs for you

David Wright
David Wright

atheists are angry, miserable people.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

shameless self-check

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

and again

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

I was checking OP's dubs you newfag.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

all these dubs damn op

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

be an adult, goy, believe in sky daddy

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Youre not even trying at this point

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

heaven quads have spoken. Atheist BFTO. lol

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

You're the same asshole who claimed and wiped the /atheism/index.html board yesterday, aren't you?

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Neither side is right or wrong, just be a good person and quit bickering like babies about an unanswerable question.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Atheism is the only logical conclusion to life

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

this
A million times over! Just try to life a good life and be good person.

Everything else is superfluous

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

That's right good goy! Just be a nice person. A nice person would be OK with pedophiles! They will be OK with immigration and muslims

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

<Still can't prove God exists
<Still can't understand that morality exists outside of the concept of God because humans are intrinsically predisposed to use their emotional intelligence to guide their principles
<Still clings to age-old barbarism like circumcision
<Still use shitty memes like muh fedora
Pathetic.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

For your dubs you get an image

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

either side acting superior for any fucking reason

Robert King
Robert King

posting smbc
how new are you

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

not knowing the Quinque viæ
user, pls.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Even numbers agree with Jesus Christ.

That flag.

sweden

Fun fact, the "simulation theory" is supported by this world being ruled by numbers, fun fact, old believers always said that this world was created for that "accuracy" and old atheists were obsessed searching and searching for something wrong in that order and using that to attack christianity. The "no order means God" is just freemason propaganda. Americans merely adopted the fedora. You were born in it, molded by it, this is why you are a living joke right now and you cant notice it.

Go back to lick ahmed cum from your sister's pussy.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Please, brits are smarter than that.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

no order means God

Nigger, what are you even talking about? The cartoon just points out that god as most perceive him is a god of the gaps.

Cosmological argument

Okay so what created God?

Argument from Causation

see above

Argument from contingency

Useless. If the universe didn't exist we couldn't discuss it.

Argument from degree

Not even wrong. You may as well say "God exists because flub flubber jugapop". Not that they knew about "absolute hot" or other advanced physics, but even if they had the laws of physics don't prove there's a god, only that there is an existence.

argument from design

See above. If we weren't around we wouldn't be talking about it.

Nice ad hom

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Y'all muthafuckaz need moar Buddhism.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

hello achmed

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

First, thanks for take care of our garbage, second, i was pointing how propaganda destroyed people minds, the rest was just a "reminder" so we can talk from a better perspective.

Btw, untill 10 years ago we had less niggers than you.

Okay so what created God?

It wasnt created, the rest is the classical shit comparing philosophy with niggerism because i say so…

Please dont let argies ruin Falklands.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

No

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

This nigga knows his shit, "atheism" is just buddhism without the deepest parts and how to deal with life.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Fuck you, take your niggers back

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

can you stop flagfagging?

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

good
something which cannot be defined
it's okay to believe in abstract concepts like good and evil, ethics and morality
but it's not okay to believe in abstract concepts like God, cuz that's like not reasonable nor logical, like MY abstract concept
oh and it's also okay to illogically accept such illusions as color, emotion, authority, self– but not in invisible sky fairies LOL what silliness!

This is why nobody takes atheists seriously.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Yeah, let's have this debate for the bajillionth time.

Dont you think it's time to move on, OP?

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

That's cute, but Thiests don't believe in God as an abstract concept, they believe in an actually physical deity.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

He's talking about religious beliefs, not pedophilia and mudslimes. Calm down.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Blame Pinochet, not me.

Blame mods, not me.

all theists are christians

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Bullshit. Believing in a real deity is the definition of theism. Have the balls to admit what you believe.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Whee was the last time vid really talked to you,as opposed to the voice in you're head everyone calls god?

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

I believe this bullshit alongside my worship of the White Lab Coat Gods, in "reason" and "logic" and "intuition", but not invisible sky fairies lol that's just gay :^)

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

I believe this bullshit alongside my worship of books with the word 'Science' stamped on it, because "facts" and "figures" can never be fallible, can never be lies, also in "real" and "not real" despite the fact I cannot define either, but you better not thump a book with the word 'Bible' stamped on the front cuz that's gay xD

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

also, I believe in "definitions" because some guy with horn-rimmed glasses wrote that down in a book somewhere, with science 'Dictionary' stamped on it, and oh boy that can never be false, unlike the Bible!11!

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

16 when i relized that Islam was the true religion

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

tfw could not be happy believing in god
used to be gay hating bible thumper
realized i might be bi
end up becoming atheist
bullied for being different, in deep south
accidentally open up a door I can't close
can't go back myself
others realize that opting out is an option, you dont have to have a religion
i accidentally ruin the blissful ignorance of a dozen people
now they have to deal with existential qualms about their meaning late at night instead of just blindly believing in some all powerful god
oops

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

sounds about right, i pirated COD4 and stole cd keys for it through my trojan, and never became an athiest like all my friends

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

tranny genocide when

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

never, I was never a neckbeard

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

second one looks like a tattoo lol

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Kek The guy on best gore said the same thing.

Samuel King
Samuel King

lol
fucking true

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

out of gore (on friends comp) i'll just collect for friend

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

LIE-berman
I only see a delusional ovendodger

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

That was actually my first reaction watching the Atheist Experience. Keep in mind I was already an Atheist at that point.

Then I started getting into it and also watching debates. I stopped when Dawkins and that other guy made a movie, which were just compilations of parts of their debate.

I am grateful for that experience, because it teached me how to argue, but I am not some edgy Atheist. Anyone who truly believes that you just need to get rid of religion and the world is suddenly okay, is very delusional.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Atheism is pretty well on par with just not giving a shit about ancient traditions that don't really have a place in a modern society.

We don't sacrifice young men and maidens, we don't want to pay 15% of our annual income to a church for no purpose, and we don't want to live by rules set forth by people who wrote it 1300 years ago (yes, in the 700s). The law is similar to the rules of said religions, probably because said religions wrote their rules to abide by laws that already existed.

Do not steal, do not kill, do not rape or cheat on your spouse .. These are laws that definitely existed almost globally back then. Even Japan who has this reputation as being a fucking wild west type country for 2000 years had a caste of law enforcers (the Samurai) who upheld these types of rules. Yet you get this religious body who pushes the idea that "without religion, you wouldn't have these rules" as if somehow these rules precede humanity.

In this situation, law precedes religion, but religion claims that religion precedes law and that law got its rules from the religion. That's just trying to manipulate people into believing that religion gave us morality, like somehow humanity was just one big clusterfuck of cannibals and murderers until some religious book was written.

The reason that religion pushes so hard for people to stay religious is simple, if no one is going to church, no one is paying money. If no one is giving their offerings, then their coffers begin to run low. And they should. Judaism, Christianity/Catholicism, Islam… These major cult religions that literally tell you to cast out and shun people who don't believe are just ponzy schemes.

Also I never wanted to play Call of Duty, and I'm not actually atheist, so fuck you anyway.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

ew!

he's picking his nose!

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Straya cunt, you wanna fucking go, m8? Ah'll jab you in the gabbah you fucking abbo!

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

Goof.

Lol.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

Is he OK?

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

I am a christian, but thats not related, well, animists are atheists.

Sorry, english isnt my native tongue, i didnt get it.

And i am the schizo.

And i am not sure if this is elaborated irony or delusion, seriously.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

atheists don't know how to deal with life
/thread

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Really nice dubs.

I'm actually agnostic and COD lost its value.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Looks like I found a new wallpaper!!!

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

going to church was boring the food if they served any sucked.
religion is a problem and its needs to be solved already.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit