I've never seen a bad looking Australian

I've never seen a bad looking Australian

are they the master race?

Australians are metro sexual fags at about 60-70%, so no. Just look at their government; this is not the government of superior men.

KYS

The race that has been ruled by Jews for almost 400 years(The Bank of England)? Middle Easterners love sodomy and the English are a quick study.

How about you put another shrimp on the barbey and get shiela away from the roos.

Don't expect you lads to know this feel.

I'm guessing it feels like cuckoldry and inbreeding?

Oh no, a dingo took the baby, better go catch it.

What's the problem here my non anglo friends?

The abbos take all the ugliness and store it in their bodies.

No. Abbos are.

I wouldn't be surprised that when all these guys fucked eachother the result was something beautiful.

Australian men cuck the world. All other countries bow down to the Superior Australian Cock.

She looks like a thin woman trapped in a fat broad's body.

Do you know what irony is? Do they teach you that word in the bush?

Your women crave Australian schlong sauce and there's nothing you can do about it.

My gf's an emu. Your move.

I didn't know Mel Gibson was an Aussie?

I've never seen a bad looking Austrian economist

are they the master race?

They look like Jews.
Are they?

of these four, I'm pretty sure only Rothbard is a Jew

born in new york originally, raised in australia

Crowe's from New Zealand. Mel's American

But those aren't real australians, these are. :^)

Litteraly a wasteland

so you closed your eyes when you posted your pic?

they're lolbergtarians, of course they're jews

boy, you must really hate freedom, spamming that shit in every thread

Then why are there loads of videos of aussies doing just that?

lol

79%

The third guy looks very homosexual

Read this. This girl was Australian.

They all bleed the red blood of Australian patriotism.

We were taken from our home across the sea to some strange new country, where we were treated poorly and used as slave-labor. I demand reparations from the English people, preferably in the form of beer.

It's a country full of tan chavs - what do you think?

christ

now that's just sad

She'd probably make a good waifu if you could get over her appearance. What are the odds that she could produce normal children? I bet she would actually be ok with you starting a second family.

ahem.

I thought you guys got a lot of potato niggers

Abbos are so unfuckable that there is very little mixing.

He's talking about micks, not boongs.

If all you're going by is actors, then you're going to have a bad perception of things.

So if Australians are mutts and Americans are mutts what separates them?

We have guns, they have less niggers.
To top it off, for some reason Australian and American English have more in common with each other than either does with British English.

One mixed with less evolved and extremely violent/impulsive creatures, while the other mixed with niggers.

Regarding the British English thing I heard the British accent came into existence around the 1800's so the nobles can make themselves seem more snooty while the original accent sounded more like a neutral American accent.

But we have a lot of lebos.

Amerifag here, I get hard every time I hear an Australian girl talk.

?

There's something about Rebel Wilson that gets me diamonds. Those fuck me eyes and those blowjob lips. I bet she eats dick like a starving Zimbabwean. I actually bought a cage for an unrelated thing, but ever since I had it I couldn't stop thinking about shoving Rebel's fat ass in there. I'd strip her down, hose her off (i bet she has those nasty red rashes on her legs from her thighs rubbing together when she does her weekly 10 minute jog) and just kick and punch her gut and tits until she crawled in there willingly. I'd starve her for a week, only offering her small shot-glasses of milk and water to keep her hydrated and shitting, but those would soon run out too. Eventually she'd be my little snuffling pig, and she'd shove her face up to the bars with her eager mouth wide open when she saw me walk into the basement with my semi-hard unwashed cock in my hand. At first I'd just wave it in front of her face, letting her smell my ballsweat and pisscheese, making her drool. Eventually she'd start shaking and drooling with anticipation, and I'd jerk off into her pretty ugly little mouth. She'd try to get most of it in her mouth directly (nice and warm) and she'd lick some off the bars. Then I'd walk back up the steps and turn the light back off as I listen to her rattle away in her little pig pen, furious and horny, and ecstatic from my love.

Oh my

same here nigger, she's a guilty pleasure of mine. Her pussy must taste awful though even though it would probably feel like heaven due to its massive size and softness.

Elle Macpherson in her prime was literal Goddess Tier

well you're just asking for it prepare your anus…

Why are nazis so mean breh?

wow this really happened ? wtf I hate being white now

Everytime I check the comment section of a piece of classical German music there's always a kike there saying something like "it's hard to believe that the people who made this commited the holocaust later" or "I imagine this playing over images of the holocaust" Etc. Etc. Trying to remind those filthy goyim who have taken an interest in their people's heritage what a bunch of evil opressers they are. They hate the German racial soul and they hate German classical music because it is the purest representation of it.

they hate anything western honestly, ever since romans fucked their shit up

That's complete bullshit, he wouldn't waste the skin. Lampshades, m8!