Racemixing

Is it ok for me to fuck white girls as long as i dont racemix?

Wrap it before you tap it.

Based leaf

I AM Mexican and I've had White bitches, Latinas, Blacks and Asians…

As long as you don't get a white, black, or Asian bitch's pregnant then it is all good

Cat's Cradle!

I agree with this user tbh

If iam half black half latino then what?

that's bad plastic surgery.

Thanks for dropping by, now shut the fuck up

If you are Puerto Rican then I suggest you get a Puerto Rican girl pregnant and stay within your own ethnic group and race… but that is coming from a person that Wants to Fuck an Muslim Arabic girl AHA!! That is an obsession of mine…

No iam south american. Basically spanish and black.. But peoplee say i look black

expect a call. This is what a true alpha male looks like. The bogs take all the white women

I don't know what to tell you user, if you are handsome then you will get bitch all based on your looks, but looks are half of the battle… But if you are as black as you really say you are, then I guess good luck then in the pussy game…

Na iam brown.. Basically light skin black guy..and i mostly like white girls

Stay the fuck away boy before you find yourself strung up on a streetlamp

I cant help it tho. They are so hot

hey nice place :p

would you guys like a 7f? ;)

Shut up, nagger. This country a changin' and you ain't gon like it how it turns out i'mma learn ya that.

Are u blond and white? Dirty blond dont count

But iam a based black. Iam anti racemixing and anti kikes. All i want is to fuck white women every now and then

Dont worry i will bust my nut on their face or creampie thier butthole. No racemixing tho

brown hair gray eyes probably small compared to u :p

Get out you brown haired mongrel

actually nice brown hair can be good especially with the right highlights lol

SUPREMIST SOUTHERN ARYAN WHITES ONLY!

I wonder if these freaks actually think they look good. Goddamn, I want to punch them in the face.

thats rood

can someone tell me what the fuck these things are

handsome humans