The race wars are coming, in response to the shooting at the black church, they have taken down the confederate statues...

The race wars are coming, in response to the shooting at the black church, they have taken down the confederate statues. one of the statues even had spray paint that said "black lives matter". what do you think of this Holla Forums?

texas belongs to mexico

i think you're about a year behind schedule, and if you're worried about the race war, it's time to turn off the computer, and go play outside

Tejano here and no, we are going to kill Mexicans too. Fuck your failed state taco nigger.

But this year the whites are finally fighting back.

fuck off retard, mexico is as worse as the niggers.

prepare to get btfo in 2 years

Oh no! A mexican throwing empty threats! What will one ever do?! HA HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking mexicans. You can't even get your shit together and think others will be intimidated. No one cares what you faggots think because you are all useless, have no honor, and not worth a fucking ounce of respect. You may get suburban whitey scarred, but no one else. The rest of us deal with people like you daily.

This American "melting pot" experiment hasn't work. They will be war

fuck of burger your country and israel are the cancer of the world

Niggers have their shit less together than spics. Both fail so hard they have to have antifags fight their battles for them.

Mexicans are so pathetic that they have to resort to migrating to a welfare state rather than dealing with their own country's problems

And mexico is the sort of cancer that isn't just malignant, but one of the most pathetic as it can't do anything right. Even with some of the most abundant natural resources and ideal climate it finds a way to fuck it up for mexico and mexicans. How mexico manages to be like democrats who can pull defeat out of the jaws of victory, without actual democrat politicians is beyond belief.

Go back to the dumpster fire that is your country.

No they are not
Fight the power not each other is what I think.
Every generation they do this shit to and every generation 0.00001% of the population give a shit and start chimping out. Get a life.

maybe in 2 years i will

You'll take Texas Fuck it up then demand Arizona, saying that Arizona Muhh Mexico belongs to burrito. Calling now. Topist of keks.

we reject the occupation of our nation in its northern territories, an important cause of poverty and emigration. We demand that our claim to all the territories occupied by force by the United States be recognized in our Constitution, and we will bravely defend, according to the principle of self-determination to all peoples, the right of the Mexican people to live in the whole of our territory within its historical borders, as they existed and were recognized at the moment of our independence.

Kys cumskin. We'll fuck you up. Just waiting for the go signal and I'll be raping your aunts faggot.

No you wont. You'll say "holy shit… nonononono do not want. I'd rather stay in the US."

I will >:(

Except it's not your territory. You came up from the south armed to the teeth and set upon the apache, Navajo,& sew killing them taking their land and game, then the U.S. move in & war broke out years later, the U.S. won and gave the Mexicans Liveing on this side of the border the option to live in the U.S. or go back to Mexico "citizenship", then the U.S. bought! the reast of the land off Mexico. Its not yours faggot. But you really want it buy it back wet back.

EDGY.

are you implying that im a kike?

I'm implying that your not a Mexican & just shitpostin for the sake of shitpostin. A wannabe shill or a shill in training. Non of this matters.

I am mexican tho :/

Go back to mexico than faggot. Once the wall is built you won't have much choice anyways. :^)

I will in 2 years